over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training to failure vs. RIR, a new study

I trained to absolutely failure like someone has a gun to my head for years as a natural and ended of with major injuries

As stated earlier it can't be done years round, and now I'm older I find it's best done on a cycle and on the heavier side of a cycle where recovery is enhanced

Still good to back off if a sign of an injury is warning you like elbows hurt on that sixth rep suprine triceps extensions but you have it in your head your going ten lbs heavier no matter what, that's ignorant and will injure you, which will require more time to heal, and not worth it, obviously

It's best to do this no more than six weeks max when doing every resistance training day like this
While that is reasonable. But even the people I know that have peroidized their training. Still all have injuries to their shoulder, back etc. Pushing the body to the edge causes issues as the only way to know if where the edge is, is to go past that some times and find out. But i am not to bent out of shape about my injuries. As I had a good time getting their. And I could have spaced it out more, but I suspect that I would have ended up the same place. It would have just taken longer. Cartilage gets worn down under heavy load and really doesn't grow back from my understanding.

While that is reasonable. But even the people I know that have peroidized their training. Still all have injuries to their shoulder, back etc. Pushing the body to the edge causes issues as the only way to know if where the edge is, is to go past that some times and find out. But i am not to bent out of shape about my injuries. As I had a good time getting their. And I could have spaced it out more, but I suspect that I would have ended up the same place. It would have just taken longer. Cartilage gets worn down under heavy load and really doesn't grow back from my understanding.
this is because people are doing exercises they think are necessary for growth and aren't. if you study bio mechanics you'll understand this there's a book out it's called The physics of resistance exercise

I've done incline bench press since 2002 I actually did it before that a weightlifting class in high school but when I started bodybuilding since 2002 heavy you know I've done squats I quit I quit them about 5-6 years ago or so 2014,I've done heavy deadlifts for at least 15 years I stopped doing them I still might do like a lighter set but nothing to the point I was

this is because people are doing exercises they think are necessary for growth and aren't. if you study bio mechanics you'll understand this there's a book out it's called The physics of resistance exercise

I've done incline bench press since 2002 I actually did it before that a weightlifting class in high school but when I started bodybuilding since 2002 heavy you know I've done squats I quit I quit them about 5-6 years ago or so 2014,I've done heavy deadlifts for at least 15 years I stopped doing them I still might do like a lighter set but nothing to the point I was
EMG studies are one of my preferred ways to actually find what is working and how well. EMG studies show that a slight decline activates more upper pec fibers then any other movement. I find dead's are more a hip, lower back movement for me. I find squats to be a more synergistic movement when done correctly then presses, hacks and the such even though I used to love doing them. And bring me far less discomfort. I find good info from many sources. And don't think any one source has all the information even when they can explain their view point very well. I can't count the number for books/articles etc. I have read since I started lifting weights in 1973.

EMG studies are one of my preferred ways to actually find what is working and how well. EMG studies show that a slight decline activates more upper pec fibers then any other movement. I find dead's are more a hip, lower back movement for me. I find squats to be a more synergistic movement when done correctly then presses, hacks and the such even though I used to love doing them. And bring me far less discomfort. I find good info from many sources. And don't think any one source has all the information even when they can explain their view point very well. I can't count the number for books/articles etc. I have read since I started lifting weights in 1973.
Agreed on the decline movement for chess to be the best exercise for chess I like dumbbells you can do them with cables too as well it's a movement you kind of replicate a decline press with the cables

I'm doing a lot more leg extensions now and my legs are just as good my quads and seated hamstring curl that seems to be the best hamstring exercise as far as hack squats I still do them I don't do them as much as I used to but I'm still doing I'm still going heavy they make my legs real sore now soreness is not always indicator of growth

Everybody knows about them EMG studies where they hooked it up and saw the reverse grip flat bench so more upper fibers but in real world it puts more strain on the shoulders than anything and I've tried them a lot

i've ran all sorts of training methods.. At the end of the day, I/ve made my best progress when i had a consistent training partner who was all about training hard too.

Agreed on the decline movement for chess to be the best exercise for chess I like dumbbells you can do them with cables too as well it's a movement you kind of replicate a decline press with the cables

I'm doing a lot more leg extensions now and my legs are just as good my quads and seated hamstring curl that seems to be the best hamstring exercise as far as hack squats I still do them I don't do them as much as I used to but I'm still doing I'm still going heavy they make my legs real sore now soreness is not always indicator of growth

Everybody knows about them EMG studies where they hooked it up and saw the reverse grip flat bench so more upper fibers but in real world it puts more strain on the shoulders than anything and I've tried them a lot
I quit doing leg extensions for the most part in the 90s. The shear force it puts on the knee was to much for what I got out of it. And as the hamstrings aren't engaged the knee is less stable in that lift so I only do them with a light weight for high reps to get the blood in.

I hear good things about the seated leg curl but I find it awkward to brace the body when doing heavier weights. And It never quite felt right to me to be sitting on the muscle I am trying to engage.

I have one DEEP breath that's about 5 seconds, but not 2 seconds. The wife has 6 seconds altogether. I don’t understand why everyone is talking about 20 seconds for 10 deep breaths ...

i believe after a set to failure u shld be taking more then 5sec per deep breath

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131