over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training twice a day for competition

Good job man, how much you weighing in those pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't have too much on my hands to do such thing. Do you guys have jobs? Family? I mean 3 hours a day at the gym? what kind of life is that unless it's your full time job..

I do train once a day and cardio post training starting low then slowly increase sessions when contest is close, cardio goes up x2 a day when it gets above an hour of cardio.

I train 2x a day, work full time, and luckily no wife lol.

Op has great results. I know quite a few guys that will do cardio for an hour in the AM and then weights in the PM after work for a few months until the contest

Back when I competed I found that after about 6 weeks of 2 a days I would really just be going through the motions and did not have the drive I usually did.

I don't have too much on my hands to do such thing. Do you guys have jobs? Family? I mean 3 hours a day at the gym? what kind of life is that unless it's your full time job..

I do train once a day and cardio post training starting low then slowly increase sessions when contest is close, cardio goes up x2 a day when it gets above an hour of cardio.

last prep i was personal training and after a sesson did a workout at one gym. then 6-8 hours later trained at another gym at night

Back when I competed I found that after about 6 weeks of 2 a days I would really just be going through the motions and did not have the drive I usually did.

agreed you can only do this for so long.

I definitely agree the 2x a day is not sustainable. You definitely get burned out pretty quick. Its more just for finishing touches the last month of prep for me. I wont lie, going to the gym before work, working 12 hours, then going back to the gym was all i did for the last month. Eat, gym, work, sleep was my life lol, but its fun for me and i enjoy the lifestyle. I like to see what my mind and body are capable of and push the limits.

I've prepped tons of clients. We sometimes did twice a day 4-6 weeks out (Not the last week of course) I know it's a lot but just short term. Another thing, sometimes the morning session would be just cardio, weights and cardio at night. That way you can double up on the cardio without burning out on the weights, all depends on your split. I had one client who only got ripped if he did morning, large muscle group, evening small muscle, and 1 hour cardio at both! He was training whole body twice a week. Everyone is different. Some people need much less. Depends on genetics and body type.
BTW the OP looks great!

maybe its just me but I have a hard time "seeing the difference" when both photos are not just different poses but one with shirt on and off..... do you have similar photos/poses?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws