over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

I've actually incorporated CBD into my workout routine, and it's been a game-changer. After a tough session, I used to deal with a lot of muscle soreness.

After a tough session, I used to deal with a lot of muscle soreness. But ever since I started taking TryTheCBD's https://www.trythecbd.com/products/hhc-gummies/ HHC gummies post-workout, I've noticed a significant reduction in recovery time. It's like my muscles bounce back quicker, allowing me to hit the gym more consistently.
This entire post sounds like a bad script from an even worse infomercial. We don’t need the fake review/ad bud.

Back on topic, training with THCV is SO nice. Yes, that's a V at the end. Not as intoxicating and more focused. I found some 10/10/10mg thc/thcv/cbd gummies and find them to be just right for the gym.

Didn't read entire thread but I'll say this...shit helps me go from struggling to pass out and getting 5-6 hours....to getting 8-10 hours if I can make the time to sleep that long. No negative effect it has on growth could possibly affect me more than those extra 14 or so hours sleep a week benefit me so it's a huge net positive

This entire post sounds like a bad script from an even worse infomercial. We don’t need the fake review/ad bud.
But if the shit is so good send a few cases out to the admins and a few others and if it’s that amazing it’ll sell like crazy

I would always roll with the 2 footer, pulling rips on the way to the gym in my early 20s. I don't know how you guys say you can't lift intensely on it, I was just zoned out of my surroundings and tuned in to lifting as much as possible. I thought it was great. Did it for a couple years then I had a gf that would always bitch that I was always too spacy after I smoked. Eventually she wore me down and I quit.

I would always roll with the 2 footer, pulling rips on the way to the gym in my early 20s. I don't know how you guys say you can't lift intensely on it, I was just zoned out of my surroundings and tuned in to lifting as much as possible. I thought it was great. Did it for a couple years then I had a gf that would always bitch that I was always too spacy after I smoked. Eventually she wore me down and I quit.

really there should be a standing bong station in every gym.

Its evident that cannabis is like many things we consume (AAS, foods, supplements, etc.)… some times in our life it works great; some times it doesn’t.

I got the idea of trying cannabis preworkout recently, within the last 4 years, from another fellow high speed military veteran, Chris cavallini, creator of nutrition solutions

If I have cannabis at night it will keep me up… I gotta have it in the daytime

I view it as something I earn through my intense workout sessions…

So instead I use to enhance me through INTENSE-HARDCORE weightlifting sessions. I prefer smoking a fat blunt, a backwoods filled with THC flower or a fat CBD wrap filled with THC flower

Ill also like to get uncomfortably high on cannabis edible before I go into a float tank (2-3x my comfort dose… so I can dig deep into my mind, thoughts, etc.)

In my 20s I would smoke all day, literally bong next to bed. Good weed for then hydro but crap compared to today. Buuuut I couldn’t lift on it so at least 2 usually 4 hours before gym I wouldn’t smoke. I had this grinder and this cigarette loading machine that would push the weed into filtered cigarette papers I kept in a Marlboro menthol box. I would literally drive past cops making sure they saw the cigarette assuming they wouldn’t know it was weed, so fucking stupid, now I can smell the guy smoking 5 cars up. I was just lucky the cops didn’t care. I was also convinced the filter made it better than joints. It’s amazing what a few decades does to show you how not smart you thought you were.

In my 20s I would smoke all day, literally bong next to bed. Good weed for then hydro but crap compared to today. Buuuut I couldn’t lift on it so at least 2 usually 4 hours before gym I wouldn’t smoke. I had this grinder and this cigarette loading machine that would push the weed into filtered cigarette papers I kept in a Marlboro menthol box. I would literally drive past cops making sure they saw the cigarette assuming they wouldn’t know it was weed, so fucking stupid, now I can smell the guy smoking 5 cars up. I was justi lucky the cops didn’t care. I was also convinced the filter made it better than joints. It’s amazing what a few decades does to show you how not smart you thought you were.

Yes I know the cigarette loading machine well. My morning commute to school was about 30 min. I always looked forward to that time as I'd smoke a joint on the way. I did nothing for the smell. I must have had a hard stench in class but no one ever said a word about it. I drove a single cab truck at the time. You think I would smell but it was mexican dirt so maybe that was not as bad. Mexican dirt did not smell up your whole car(unsmoked) like the shit they got today. Shit they got today an ounce will smell up a whole car unless its vacuum sealed or something. Yes I have done some very very stupid things in my younger years. I am really lucky I didn't wind up in jail or dead.

When it first became legal in Denver, I drove around to all the dispensaries and bought all the madman shit from everyone. I got this stuff called Caviar and it was like high potent stuff and was rolled in keef so shit looked kinda like it was diamond crusted. They said it was like 54 or 57 % thc. Now at this time i was not a smoker probably hadn't smoked in years. I smoked this shit and took 2 hits. Dude outer fucking space and then my anxiety was so bad I took like 4mg xanax and then sat in a fucking closet freaking out till the Xans kicked in. So this receptionist at the hotel who helped me out with where to go for the best stuff, I just gave her all the shit and drove back home. But I had a good time going to them all. I don't really know why I bought as much shit as I did but wtf it was actually pretty good entertainment

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws