over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

Trust me, weed has side effects and consequences. I see all this new buzz about weed being side effect free and has no down side.
Of course cannabis has side effects and consequences. So does aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen. Nobody is advocating for daily use in large quantities. Every person I've dealt with that abused it to that degree seemed to have dimished concentration and short term memory problems along with often a general malaise ("screw it" attitude). I do not advocate for its abuse and never have.

In several years as weed is more studied and understood you will be hearing more of the down sides.
ΔTHC (delta 9-tetrahydrocannibinol), ΔTHCA, ΔTHC (D8), CBD, CBDA, CBN, and various other cannabinoids and terpenes have been isolated and studied extensively in regular users and occasional users for at least 50 years. Some have psychotropic side effects and some do not. We know THC has psychotropic side effects with heavy use (abuse) and metabolites can be detected up to 90 days after heavy use. We know exactly what those side effects are. It's highly unlikely for something unexpected to appear at this point. It's been used for thousands of years. Do you have anything to support this claim?

Its foolish to think that something that can alter your mental state to the capacity of weed and still think it will have no repercussion.
Do you mean legal repercussions or...?

No way people are able to train with balls to the wall intensity while high.
Every pr Iv ever had I got while smoking weed. Trained with several worlds strongest man competitors for years and they all got high before training and strongman events. These are world class athletes that know what they are doing. My buddy loaded a 480 lb river rock into the bed of a huge lifted truck. He was high as fuck. Weed is the pre workout of choice for many many strong dudes.

Trust me, weed has side effects and consequences. I see all this new buzz about weed being side effect free and has no down side. In several years as weed is more studied and understood you will be hearing more of the down sides. Its foolish to think that something that can alter your mental state to the capacity of weed and still think it will have no repercussion.
In the end, no drug is side effect free. I'll use it in for a week or 2 when I have bad insomnia. It has less side effects than alcohol or sleep medicine. But I do notice that I get foggy and it doesn't alow restful sleep after 2 weeks. Than I go months with out it.

Correlation does not imply causation. The losers you’re referring to in the post I quoted would be losers without weed too. I have come across losers who smoke and losers who don’t smoke. Your problem is trying to draw a causative link there.

It doesn’t matter about your own or my own personal experience. Cannabis does not destroy people’s lives. To say otherwise is some DARE “just say no” Nancy Reagan propaganda bullshit and I wouldn’t be the badass stoner that I am without calling you out on bullshit, Francis.
That's what I was going to say.weed didn't make this or that guy a looser .he was going to be a looser regardless. I been smoking since I was 12 years old I'm 49 now and have everything I want and then some. Now I just vape once in a while.I can't smoke bud because gives me extremely anxiety. I have people tell me oh you smoking the wrong strand or weed is to take anxiety away.and yes but not for everyone. I just laugh at them and say bro I'm the godfather of bud I know everything there is to know about it from strands to growing it you name it.

Also f years once every what ever time. I used to get super nauseated and would not stop throwing up and end up in the er.the would do all ki d of test and everything would come back normal. So the say probably is a stomach virus. The only thing that would help was taking long ass super hot showers.im talking 2+ hour under the shower.I get out feeling better lay in bed boom again feeling the same then back in the shower.then out of the blue I would feel perfectly normal. I didn't know what was going on but knew something wasn't right.

One day one of the er doctors ask me if I smoked and I said yes.he said that's what's doing that to you.I said this guy is crazy wtf

But guess what it was.the is something I can find the name because can't remember now.its called something syndrome. When I read it I freaked out.the doctor was right.

This syndrome and not everyone gets it.the weed does something to your stomach that causes the reaction of nauseated and vomiting .and says that the only releave is hot showers.I almost fell on my ass because it was true. So I don't smoke because I still get that

That's what I was going to say.weed didn't make this or that guy a looser .he was going to be a looser regardless. I been smoking since I was 12 years old I'm 49 now and have everything I want and then some. Now I just vape once in a while.I can't smoke bud because gives me extremely anxiety. I have people tell me oh you smoking the wrong strand or weed is to take anxiety away.and yes but not for everyone. I just laugh at them and say bro I'm the godfather of bud I know everything there is to know about it from strands to growing it you name it.

Also f years once every what ever time. I used to get super nauseated and would not stop throwing up and end up in the er.the would do all ki d of test and everything would come back normal. So the say probably is a stomach virus. The only thing that would help was taking long ass super hot showers.im talking 2+ hour under the shower.I get out feeling better lay in bed boom again feeling the same then back in the shower.then out of the blue I would feel perfectly normal. I didn't know what was going on but knew something wasn't right.

One day one of the er doctors ask me if I smoked and I said yes.he said that's what's doing that to you.I said this guy is crazy wtf

But guess what it was.the is something I can find the name because can't remember now.its called something syndrome. When I read it I freaked out.the doctor was right.

This syndrome and not everyone gets it.the weed does something to your stomach that causes the reaction of nauseated and vomiting .and says that the only releave is hot showers.I almost fell on my ass because it was true. So I don't smoke because I still get that

I have a friend this happens to and she had to stop completely. the name escapes me but typically occurs in heavy, daily users who have done so for years

I smoked daily from my late teens to late twenties. I almost never knew what strain I was buying/smoking. It definitely did not make me lazy. I was super motivated and ambitious during this period of my life however it did have detrimental effects on my health (chest pains, coughing, breathing issues).

I started weight training in my mid twenties and working out after smoking did not go well for me. I didn't realize any benefits whatsoever. Maybe this was due to my inexperience in the gym or maybe I wasn't smoking a strain that would have been beneficial.

Fast forward 25 years:
I'm now 51 years old. I quit smoking cannabis 22 years ago for health and career reasons. I missed it immensely.
I now have my medical card here in Florida but I do not smoke. I only use orals (oils, capsules) and edibles. I now know what strains I'm using and what different effects they have on me and whether or not they agree with me.

I take a small dose (5mg thc) of sativa/indica hybrid 1 hour before I work out. Orals take up to an hour to really take effect.
The pumps, focus, mind/muscle connection and overall feeling of well being are incredible. I skip this dose on rest days.

After my workout I take a 10mg dose of Indica and cook/eat/chill with the wife until we go to bed. This dose does make me rather tired and lazy but that's exactly what I want from 8-11pm (although I'm not too tired to get busy with the wife).
My workouts, sleep, BP and anxiety have improved tremendously.

I’m 43 and been smoking daily since 14. Can’t smoke and wait past 30 minutes and then go to gym become to lazy have to smoke and go right in feels the best basically in other sports they would call it being in the zone. For us it’s body muscle connection and focus is enhanced and the plus side of it from the side effects is positive you feel hungry after you lift lol so great food intake after a workout is never a problem with cannabis.

I smoked daily from my late teens to late twenties. I almost never knew what strain I was buying/smoking. It definitely did not make me lazy. I was super motivated and ambitious during this period of my life however it did have detrimental effects on my health (chest pains, coughing, breathing issues).

I started weight training in my mid twenties and working out after smoking did not go well for me. I didn't realize any benefits whatsoever. Maybe this was due to my inexperience in the gym or maybe I wasn't smoking a strain that would have been beneficial.

Fast forward 25 years:
I'm now 51 years old. I quit smoking cannabis 22 years ago for health and career reasons. I missed it immensely.
I now have my medical card here in Florida but I do not smoke. I only use orals (oils, capsules) and edibles. I now know what strains I'm using and what different effects they have on me and whether or not they agree with me.

I take a small dose (5mg thc) of sativa/indica hybrid 1 hour before I work out. Orals take up to an hour to really take effect.
The pumps, focus, mind/muscle connection and overall feeling of well being are incredible. I skip this dose on rest days.

After my workout I take a 10mg dose of Indica and cook/eat/chill with the wife until we go to bed. This dose does make me rather tired and lazy but that's exactly what I want from 8-11pm (although I'm not too tired to get busy with the wife).
My workouts, sleep, BP and anxiety have improved tremendously.
as stated in one of my previous posts... i'm sitting on multiple vials of various tinctures... many unopened, as by the time i convince myself to try a new vial, i chicken out.. orals are just one of those things that are hard to control.
once you go left, its hard to bring things back.. so you just have to ride it out.. your post gives me a bit more courage to resume my tincture experiments.. i think ill start playing with different cannabinoid mixtures/ratios....

for those who like to geek out on the latest in cannabinoid "anecdotal lay research" check out the below sub..

as stated in one of my previous posts... i'm sitting on multiple vials of various tinctures... many unopened, as by the time i convince myself to try a new vial, i chicken out.. orals are just one of those things that are hard to control.
once you go left, its hard to bring things back.. so you just have to ride it out.. your post gives me a bit more courage to resume my tincture experiments.. i think ill start playing with different cannabinoid mixtures/ratios....

for those who like to geek out on the latest in cannabinoid "anecdotal lay research" check out the below sub..

I don't want to discourage you but I made some mistakes with orals in the beginning. I tried a tincture and it was recommended to me to just put a couple drops on a cracker or something like that and eat it.
I think 1 very small drop would have sufficed as opposed to 2 large drops because I got higher than I've ever been or ever want to be again and had to just ride it out for 3-4 hours. I couldn't believe that small amount was so potent.
I don't use any tinctures or concentrates anymore. The dosing was just too difficult to do accurately to achieve my desired effects consistently. I'm not one of those people who likes being completely baked.
I would be very cautious and start with a super small dose to see how you react.

I don't want to discourage you but I made some mistakes with orals in the beginning. I tried a tincture and it was recommended to me to just put a couple drops on a cracker or something like that and eat it.
I think 1 very small drop would have sufficed as opposed to 2 large drops because I got higher than I've ever been or ever want to be again and had to just ride it out for 3-4 hours. I couldn't believe that small amount was so potent.
I don't use any tinctures or concentrates anymore. The dosing was just too difficult to do accurately to achieve my desired effects consistently. I'm not one of those people who likes being completely baked.
I would be very cautious and start with a super small dose to see how you react.
right.. i have 20mg/ml tinctures.. i also have a 2mg/ml tincture... i'll use a 0.5ml dose of the 2mg tincture, then take from there.

Haha I didn’t but he’s your biggest fan
For the record, I'm not necessarily opposed to it.

Cons: decreased pain tolerance, decreased intensity, potential for laziness and overreating, potential for causing decrease in productivity, illegal in many places, costs money..

Pros: greater "mind-muscle connection", take away the boredom on days you don't really want to be there, decreased intensity/strength seems to effect "push" movements and leave things like deads, rows, etc at full strength

Every time I’ve ever used it , it made me feel horrible. It literally worsened my anxiety. I’d feel stimulated and paranoid yet my body was sedated . It also never helped me eat. It would literally numb my taste buds and if I had a pain , it would make that pain feel worse. However, some of the best sleeps of my life. Everyone responds differently , but I’d only use it for sleep. I know some who use as a pre workout and no judgement. I honestly love nicotine pouches , snus or a vape pre or during, especially cardio. Nicotine is the ultimate ped. Nootropic effects are on another level

Every time I’ve ever used it , it made me feel horrible. It literally worsened my anxiety. I’d feel stimulated and paranoid yet my body was sedated . It also never helped me eat. It would literally numb my taste buds and if I had a pain , it would make that pain feel worse. However, some of the best sleeps of my life. Everyone responds differently , but I’d only use it for sleep. I know some who use as a pre workout and no judgement. I honestly love nicotine pouches , snus or a vape pre or during, especially cardio. Nicotine is the ultimate ped. Nootropic effects are on another level
For sleep look into a CBN tincture.
CBN is the cannabinoid mainly attributed to causing sleepiness.

I have a friend this happens to and she had to stop completely. the name escapes me but typically occurs in heavy, daily users who have done so for years
Yea bro I swear it's true when I read it I knew it was true because that one doctor told me and when I read it I said how the fuck if it's not true how it's knows the only thing that helps is a hot shower?so right there I knew I suffer from that I'm look it up and post in a bit.and if it wasn't for anxiety I can smoke all day every day.and one day out of the blue boom that shit hits me .I wish I wouldn't get it and not get anxiety. Because it's great for the munchies and eating because I have the worst fucking appetite in the world.I have my first meal around 3pm.

Oh and as far as work out if I smoke I'm good but about 3 sets in the first work machine or dumbells I'm like out of gas.I just want to lay down and watch TV and eat like no tomorrow lol.I know there is a lot of people that smoke to work out.I don't know them but they walk by me and smell like a pound of weed lmao. I'm like dammm he high as fuck

Pimpman you're the first case I've heard where it made stomach worst

Over in Jamaica where tits legal anti THC company sent a young journalist over there and she did studies on pregnant women and babies and the babies whose moms consumed cannabis didn't affect their cognitive abilities in fact they're cognitive abilities improved up until 5 years old you can find the study online. Search something like Jamaica cannabis study early '90s

The anti drug company never published the studies because obviously it wasn't part of their mission and the Misson was anti weed. The female journalists has told about this. Women in Jamaica where it's legal smoke cannabis because it helps their stomach. Cannabis is known for helping nausea

Yea bro I swear it's true when I read it I knew it was true because that one doctor told me and when I read it I said how the fuck if it's not true how it's knows the only thing that helps is a hot shower?so right there I knew I suffer from that I'm look it up and post in a bit.and if it wasn't for anxiety I can smoke all day every day.and one day out of the blue boom that shit hits me .I wish I wouldn't get it and not get anxiety. Because it's great for the munchies and eating because I have the worst fucking appetite in the world.I have my first meal around 3pm.

the thing is I always heard the antidote was a cold shower, not a hot one. maybe either extreme works?

by the way, the term is Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. it typically occurs in long term, heavy users

Yeah I think the thing here is light maybe moderate use at most even moderate use May mess with stomach cuz I noticed if I smoke more than I normally do that my stomach feels nauseated like and it makes me have to poo poo more like mushy

Actually I do think it is like 2 3 in house and you're fine if you get some good inhales my tolerance may be a bit more so I might do six inhales, but it's still in light use and it's it's a still a small amount

Anyways like last night I smoked maybe 7 inhales and exhales then went to the gym and had a great bicep and tricep resistance training session. I overdid my left tricep like I do many times whether under the influence of THC or not but I just work that out by some deep tissue massage icing massage fixing massage and my massage gun and maybe ask my girlfriend to work on it

When I was smoking all the time I got that throwing up sweating lay in a hot bath all night puking bullshit. 10 yrs to figure out what was causing it. I smoke once a day now and do not get sick. I was getting hypermesis from abusing it. No weed is most def not side effect free fellows but use abs abuse are different things

For me, it's probably the best training supplement I have ever used.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131