over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

Shocked with the "it ruins lives" talk in here.
there are literally hundreds of substances that are legal and not-jaded by the media for 20 years that do FAR MORE damage to peoples. The people who think weed is terrible for some reason are cool with alcohol. Never made sense to me. Thank god its 2021 and we've heard EXPERTS talk about how overblown weed has been.

I smoke daily. I am functional, can run errands, can workout, can set PRs. To me, it takes the edge off. It's like the buzz i need.
If i couldnt complete tasks and was a waste, i obviously wouldnt smoke weed. But because i can, and get stuff done i find no problem. I've honestly given up weed for years....then picked it up....then given it up. I honestly smoke now because i gave up alcohol 2 years ago and need SOMETHING. I also know im an anomaly....most people cannot funcitonally smoke as much as I do.

Please read. I don't smoke marijuana. But I like a vape or two of THC concentrate (sativa) before training. It gives me intense concentration and the pumps feel fantastic. And because of the effect it has on lowering blood sugar and improved insulin sensitivity compliments everything intraworkout. This is not getting high. This is a targeted PED for me. And since it lowers blood sugar (why you get the "munchies") I can tear apart a PWO meal easily. It is not for everybody, but for some people, it is very beneficial. I know a female IFBB pro that did it regularly. She was deisel!

Again, some people will respond poorly to it. It is very individual. And it can mimic estrogen so gyno-prone individuals beware. But great relief for those times your estrogen crashes. I use tren and it's the perfect compliment. No stomach issues, and no dried out joints. Just another tool in the toolbox. And don't even get me started how well it is in shitloading.

More here: Fox News Cannbis Use Associated With Lower Blood Sugar
See this is how I feel about it too. For instance, I have a very hard time “feeling” my biceps do the work on curls and I end up getting lateral epicondylitis every couple of years. Having a very small amount of thc pre workout gives me this intense focus, and it makes it feel like I can literally feel each individual fiber in my bicep contracting. Then I feel pumped for the rest of the day. Like I’m conscious of my biceps all day. Not only is this a pretty intense cool feeling, but it’s actually allowed me to hit my biceps more effectively and I rarely end up getting forearm tendonitis after. After normal trying my biceps often won’t be sore the next day, but my forearm tendons are sure sore

Shocked with the "it ruins lives" talk in here.
there are literally hundreds of substances that are legal and not-jaded by the media for 20 years that do FAR MORE damage to peoples. The people who think weed is terrible for some reason are cool with alcohol. Never made sense to me. Thank god its 2021 and we've heard EXPERTS talk about how overblown weed has been.

I smoke daily. I am functional, can run errands, can workout, can set PRs. To me, it takes the edge off. It's like the buzz i need.
If i couldnt complete tasks and was a waste, i obviously wouldnt smoke weed. But because i can, and get stuff done i find no problem. I've honestly given up weed for years....then picked it up....then given it up. I honestly smoke now because i gave up alcohol 2 years ago and need SOMETHING. I also know im an anomaly....most people cannot funcitonally smoke as much as I do.

Speaking for myself I have seen it ruin a lot of guys lives using it as a crutch for their shit lives. My view is not that weed is some evil drug that’s silly I’m not ignorant enough to think that, but for someone to say it’s not harmful and has no consequences is even more ignorant.

Thats all and I really don’t think that is something outlandish. It’s not my place to judge or tell anyone what to do or even look down upon someone for smoking weed in any way, weed isn’t nearly as bad as alcohol or other drugs just like you said but it’s also not harmless, on multiple levels.

Could it be possible that the typical "pot head" is ruining their life from not only irresponsible use, but also their social circle? They abuse, friends abuse, significant other, etc. Then partying and other drugs may come into play. Versus using it as a tool.

I agree that it's definitely not harmless

For sleep look into a CBN tincture.
CBN is the cannabinoid mainly attributed to causing sleepiness.

I'll check it out. I tried a cbd tincture once, just got a dose of it and it definitely knocked me out lol. Thanks, bro

Yeah and cocaine will help you cut. Lol.
I think you’d be surprised how many athletes use it to enhance their performance. You really think Sha’ccari Richardson was only smoking weed because of her moms death? She trains with it. And she would have likely been the fastest woman in the world this year. For someone like me who struggles to increase mass due to digestive disorders, thc is completely invaluable in allowing me to be hungry enough to eat meals. Not to mention the anxiety(cortisol) relief I get from it. I’m not a habitual smoker. Maybe 1 or two workout a week I use it pre….and I have a small puff before two of my harder to eat meals during the day and it makes a drastic difference for me

I think you’d be surprised how many athletes use it to enhance their performance. You really think Sha’ccari Richardson was only smoking weed because of her moms death? She trains with it. And she would have likely been the fastest woman in the world this year. For someone like me who struggles to increase mass due to digestive disorders, thc is completely invaluable in allowing me to be hungry enough to eat meals. Not to mention the anxiety(cortisol) relief I get from it. I’m not a habitual smoker. Maybe 1 or two workout a week I use it pre….and I have a small puff before two of my harder to eat meals during the day and it makes a drastic difference for me
People don't realize that just blazing up and "smoking weed" is different then using an isolated cannabinoid for a specific medicinal effect. An example of another might be the Viberzzi I occasionally take for IBS. They isolated the portion of the molecule of opiates that reduce lower abdominal distension/pains associated with IBS and IBS+D. It doesn't have any effect other than that. You don't feel looped or anything other than it worked. It's not a recreational thing at all.

I always laughed when they say weed is the path way to other drugs
For some yes .they start with weed and end up moving on other hard core drugs.but not the case with everyone. As far harmless I believe to an extend it may be.but like people like me with that syndrome shit it is harmful. And supposedly they say it kills you brain cells and suffer from memory loss. I'm not a scientist so I can't say it's true or not.but I sure can say I forget a lot of things and I believe it was from so many years of smoking it

the thing is I always heard the antidote was a cold shower, not a hot one. maybe either extreme works?

by the way, the term is Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. it typically occurs in long term, heavy users

There you go that's it
The articles and research I read said hot showers and for me that was the only thing that worked.but maybe for some people cold water works as well.

I run the hot shower till it was no longer hot because the water heater .so once it wasn't it be just barely warm I start feeling bad again

There's so much variability with cannibas strains it's not funny. I can smoke one and be a paranoid fuck sitting in the corner on the floor shaking like a leaf. Can use another and feel complete inner peace. Can use another and feel amped up and super focused.

It's not like the days of old where you were just happy to be able to find any weed and you didn't ask questions and were just happy to be able to smoke lol.

Things have changed immensely and there's also a time and a place for everything. If you're super depressed and hate life then ya smoking isn't going to help you too much. If everything in life is going well then it can be used as a supplement.

It's the same as alcohol. It can be used as a tool here and there to help loosen yourself up and be more open or you can also be an alcoholic.

I'm not for or against anything. Find out what works for you. I know many high functioning stoners- honestly I don't know how the fuck they even get up in the morning and do what they do lol. Sitting as corporate lawyers for fortune 500 companies after smoking extracts in their office.

Then I also know lazy fucks. The lazy fucks were always lazy fucks and the weed just adds to it.

People don't realize that just blazing up and "smoking weed" is different then using an isolated cannabinoid for a specific medicinal effect. An example of another might be the Viberzzi I occasionally take for IBS. They isolated the portion of the molecule of opiates that reduce lower abdominal distension/pains associated with IBS and IBS+D. It doesn't have any effect other than that. You don't feel looped or anything other than it worked. It's not a recreational thing at all.
Is viberzzi the one you’re not supposed to take if you’ve had your gallbladder removed because it can cause pancreatitis?

Speaking for myself I have seen it ruin a lot of guys lives using it as a crutch for their shit lives. My view is not that weed is some evil drug that’s silly I’m not ignorant enough to think that, but for someone to say it’s not harmful and has no consequences is even more ignorant.

Thats all and I really don’t think that is something outlandish. It’s not my place to judge or tell anyone what to do or even look down upon someone for smoking weed in any way, weed isn’t nearly as bad as alcohol or other drugs just like you said but it’s also not harmless, on multiple levels.
I totally get you Francis and i for the most part agree.
But i also believe that we have many federally legal things (all of which, socially acceptable) that are far worse than weed.
Alcohol being primarily #1.

Kids, teens, and allll of that should never touch weed and you're right, it can turn people to mush.
And alcohol is the same, if not worse, because the majority of pop culture has been led to believe it is completely OK because of its legality.

And btails, you have it right. Right now, weed is in the "spirit exploration" turn of their evolution. When people first drink alcohol, you get them used to it and then introduce them to different drinks, taste, preferences. Each one feeling a bit different. The days of the 60's and 70s of "weed is weed" are gone. A strong Sativa and Indica are huuugely different. Ive done this introduction to both of my parents and they wanted to explore Canibus a bit more. Both are fans now.

I love to smoke before my workouts 60% of the time. It helps me focus more and I feel that I can push harder. It makes me vividly aware of my form and technique and for me it’s help me focus intently on my contractions and pushing blood into the area I’m training

I love to smoke before my workouts 60% of the time. It helps me focus more and I feel that I can push harder. It makes me vividly aware of my form and technique and for me it’s help me focus intently on my contractions and pushing blood into the area I’m training
benching after smoking on a 50/50 indica/sativa is one of he most incredible feelings.
you feel the blood rush through your arms and chest as you lower the weight.. then the same as you push the weight back up.

using just bodyweight or LIGHT barbell weights, i'll also squat in the lowest position and just sit there... all that blood rushing throughout my posterior is almost orgasmic.. i can just sit there all day if i could.
i dont feel any pains in my knees.. everything is painfree and fluid.

I totally get you Francis and i for the most part agree.
But i also believe that we have many federally legal things (all of which, socially acceptable) that are far worse than weed.
Alcohol being primarily #1.

Kids, teens, and allll of that should never touch weed and you're right, it can turn people to mush.
And alcohol is the same, if not worse, because the majority of pop culture has been led to believe it is completely OK because of its legality.

And btails, you have it right. Right now, weed is in the "spirit exploration" turn of their evolution. When people first drink alcohol, you get them used to it and then introduce them to different drinks, taste, preferences. Each one feeling a bit different. The days of the 60's and 70s of "weed is weed" are gone. A strong Sativa and Indica are huuugely different. Ive done this introduction to both of my parents and they wanted to explore Canibus a bit more. Both are fans now.
Prescription pain pills is one of the most abused drugs for adolescents currently

benching after smoking on a 50/50 indica/sativa is one of he most incredible feelings.
you feel the blood rush through your arms and chest as you lower the weight.. then the same as you push the weight back up.

using just bodyweight or LIGHT barbell weights, i'll also squat in the lowest position and just sit there... all that blood rushing throughout my posterior is almost orgasmic.. i can just sit there all day if i could.
i dont feel any pains in my knees.. everything is painfree and fluid.
Ya I hear you. It’s an intense feeling. And like I said earlier even once the buzz wears off I can “feel” the muscle more for the rest of the day

There's so much variability with cannibas strains it's not funny. I can smoke one and be a paranoid fuck sitting in the corner on the floor shaking like a leaf. Can use another and feel complete inner peace. Can use another and feel amped up and super focused.

It's not like the days of old where you were just happy to be able to find any weed and you didn't ask questions and were just happy to be able to smoke lol.

Things have changed immensely and there's also a time and a place for everything. If you're super depressed and hate life then ya smoking isn't going to help you too much. If everything in life is going well then it can be used as a supplement.

It's the same as alcohol. It can be used as a tool here and there to help loosen yourself up and be more open or you can also be an alcoholic.

I'm not for or against anything. Find out what works for you. I know many high functioning stoners- honestly I don't know how the fuck they even get up in the morning and do what they do lol. Sitting as corporate lawyers for fortune 500 companies after smoking extracts in their office.

Then I also know lazy fucks. The lazy fucks were always lazy fucks and the weed just adds to it.

from what i've been reading on various reddit subs, extreme paranoia seems to mainly affect those with ADHD.

i remember as a 20something person, i didnt return back to college, and ended up back at my parents house.
back in the same room i was in all throughout high school.
i remember smoking on some weed out in a nearby field, then returning home.
paranoia took over, and i got stuck on thinking about being a loser and an embarrassment..
the next day i got on a greyhound bus with probably $300 to my name.. traveled half-way across the county,
found a place to stay via the usenet 'roommate wanted' newgroups.. the guy ended up letting me stay there for like $100 that first month(no erotic shit, or any of that schmo shit .. fyi for you wise guys)
the same week i arrived, i already had 'help desk' job at a mom-and-pop dial isp making $9/hr.. i had zero experience outside of starting a win95 machine and launching netscape navigator.
i learned the ropes in unix/linux system administration and took it from there.. about a year later, i took a job at another ISP, but this time with a 65k salary.. this was all circa 1996-1998.
thats small change now.. but back then, no kids, no responsibilities, i was living very nice!

I'm not a huge smoker but I sort of think "weed is weed" to a certain extent. It's more the current situation, set and setting, which determines how it hits you.
For example, smoking early in the day makes me anxious or even panicked but at bedtime it's wonderful and relaxing. Even if there is a difference between strains it's not like they're different drugs altogether. Some say for example that some strain is like taking speed. I never had any weed that kept me awake for days lol, it all helps sleep if done at bedtime.

Furthermore I've read that this distinction between sativas and indicas is not real. Everything is hybrids now and weed sold as either one is often more the opposite once you analyze the chemical makeup of the stuff. And the sellers don't know what they are selling oftentimes.

Hashish is supposed to be very narcotic and not an upper like supposed sativa strains. However, I've PR'd in the gym on hashish many times, same as I've done on weed. Whitewidow weed or Black Afghan hashish, same drug lol.

I'm not a huge smoker but I sort of think "weed is weed" to a certain extent. It's more the current situation, set and setting, which determines how it hits you.
For example, smoking early in the day makes me anxious or even panicked but at bedtime it's wonderful and relaxing. Even if there is a difference between strains it's not like they're different drugs altogether. Some say for example that some strain is like taking speed. I never had any weed that kept me awake for days lol, it all helps sleep if done at bedtime.

Furthermore I've read that this distinction between sativas and indicas is not real. Everything is hybrids now and weed sold as either one is often more the opposite once you analyze the chemical makeup of the stuff. And the sellers don't know what they are selling oftentimes.

Hashish is supposed to be very narcotic and not an upper like supposed sativa strains. However, I've PR'd in the gym on hashish many times, same as I've done on weed. Whitewidow weed or Black Afghan hashish, same drug lol.
Totally agree...but thats just like wine and/or beer.
Its kinda juuust wine and beer.
But to the trained or well-versed person, they'll notice the difference.

As a daily smoker, i defintely notice the difference between strains and how i feel.
And i know the current news on indica/sativa. In reality, they were originally described by Botanists to describe the characteristics of the plant....not the high itself. So yeah, there is a difference actually. For a grower and cultivator, they are realll and useful. For the weed smoker looking to find the right high... not really. When looking for the effects of the high, its muuuch better to look at the cannabinoid and terpene type.

I can understand how people can think weed is weed but this isn't the case.

Every strain has a different chemical makeup. So yes, weed is weed but there's a vast array of effects based on the different levels of chemicals each strain contains. If you have a few different types of weed analyzed by a lab and see the print out you will begin to understand how they vary so greatly in effect.

I think a lot of people dipped their toes in and feel like they are well versed. There is a real difference between sativa and indica. A true indica I won't be able to move off the couch. A sativa is going to have me going for a sunny Sunday hike.

It's easy to try here and there and say it's all the same but if you truly get into it and research it's actually quite interesting what all you can do with it.

Even the different routes of administration plays on how things hit you and what they do to you.

Not trying to force my opinions on anyone here I just feel like a lot of people don't have enough real experience to have a complete opinion. But hey, if you dont like it you don't like it. To each their own. I just think everything is a tool and can be used appropriately at the correct time and place if the dosage is correct.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws