over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with cannabis?

I think you’d be surprised how many athletes use it to enhance their performance. You really think Sha’ccari Richardson was only smoking weed because of her moms death? She trains with it. And she would have likely been the fastest woman in the world this year. For someone like me who struggles to increase mass due to digestive disorders, thc is completely invaluable in allowing me to be hungry enough to eat meals. Not to mention the anxiety(cortisol) relief I get from it. I’m not a habitual smoker. Maybe 1 or two workout a week I use it pre….and I have a small puff before two of my harder to eat meals during the day and it makes a drastic difference for me

I was just kidding. I do construction/demo. I know lots of guys that swear by it for pain relief.

I have my best workouts after a little bit of indica. Can't do sativa, my mind will wander.

Mind muscle connection is unreal but my lifts go down temporarily. I tend to squeeze much much harder which recruits more muscle fibres so although it temporarily weakens me, once everything catches up I actually feel stronger.

Down side for me is that I need to force feed to get calories in so post workout it gets really hard to eat as I just get lazy from the weed and find it harder to force feed.

Pros and cons to it of course.

I have my best workouts after a little bit of indica. Can't do sativa, my mind will wander.

Mind muscle connection is unreal but my lifts go down temporarily. I tend to squeeze much much harder which recruits more muscle fibres so although it temporarily weakens me, once everything catches up I actually feel stronger.

Down side for me is that I need to force feed to get calories in so post workout it gets really hard to eat as I just get lazy from the weed and find it harder to force feed.

Pros and cons to it of course.
Wow really? Indica especially makes me insanely, almost crazily hungry. I’ll be full to the brim and still in the fridge looking for something to eat. I once sat and ate 3 lbs of strawberries in one sitting because they tasted amazing

Is viberzzi the one you’re not supposed to take if you’ve had your gallbladder removed because it can cause pancreatitis?
All I know is that it works (that and the cost is just ridiculous). The regular dose is 100mg twice a day but half of just one (50mg) is all I need when I get those lower abdominal pains. 200mg will stop me up for a week. Looking it up now I see there is a pancreatitis warning and it seems you shouldn't take it if you've had gall bladder problems or your gall bladder removed. Also not good if history of liver or pancreas problems.

I’ve been on the side lines reading instead of commenting but I have to say it’s been interesting to see the different views and reactions.

Ya that’s the one. My gi tried to put me on it without reading the warning about having your gallbladder removed. Which is a bummer since it’s the only fda approved medication for ibs d
All I know is that it works (that and the cost is just ridiculous). The regular dose is 100mg twice a day but half of just one (50mg) is all I need when I get those lower abdominal pains. 200mg will stop me up for a week. Looking it up now I see there is a pancreatitis warning and it seems you shouldn't take it if you've had gall bladder problems or your gall bladder removed. Also not good if history of liver or pancreas problems.

I remember when Kratom was the next best thing for training and recovery along with other things. People seem to find reasons to do what they want to do. Time will tell how well it works out in the long run.

I’ve been on the side lines reading instead of commenting but I have to say it’s been interesting to see the different views and reactions.

What are your thoughts?

Ya that’s the one. My gi tried to put me on it without reading the warning about having your gallbladder removed. Which is a bummer since it’s the only fda approved medication for ibs d
Oh wow. Yeah if you had your gall bladder removed you can't take it. It works like a champ no doubt about that. But the 200mg per day is ridiculous. 50mg PRN (as needed) is fine and within minutes those screaming lower abdominal pains/cramps are completely gone. But I'm going to use it sparingly after all the crazy stuff I just read. Thanks for the heads up. It's over $1,350 per month and my insurance doesn't cover it. Well it does a little but it's in the highest tier which means it's a very exclusive drug. Needs a generic version. The good thing is that qty60 lasts me for many months.

I smoke a blunt or joint right or vaporize right immediately before I walk into the gym. my focus is unparalleled, mind body connection and time flies easier with cardio and I don't get high like that anymore from flower...only concentrates and edibles get me wrecked still. so I'm not walking around like a zombie...im in GO MODE!

I tried working out stoned as a teenager (circa 15 years ago now) as I'd heard it improved the quality of the workout - all I did was lay under the bar staring at it for most of the session 😂

Weed made me weak, lazy and lethargic. I know others who get energy from it though so it appears we all have different reactions

I tried working out stoned as a teenager (circa 15 years ago now) as I'd heard it improved the quality of the workout - all I did was lay under the bar staring at it for most of the session 😂

Weed made me weak, lazy and lethargic. I know others who get energy from it though so it appears we all have different reactions
different weed from back then... more likely mexi brick, with most the THC converted to CBN as a result of high temps during transport.
it had the same effect for me back in the day, which is why i never smoked.
these days, find a 'sativa' based strain of either THC dominant flower or CBD dominant flower.
guarantee you'll find yourself going and going.
even try a low dose THC gummie or tintcure... stat at 2mg, assess, then go from there.

different weed from back then... more likely mexi brick, with most the THC converted to CBN as a result of high temps during transport.
it had the same effect for me back in the day, which is why i never smoked.
these days, find a 'sativa' based strain of either THC dominant flower or CBD dominant flower.
guarantee you'll find yourself going and going.
even try a low dose THC gummie or tintcure... stat at 2mg, assess, then go from there.

I'm UK rather than US so brick weed wasn't overly common over here - we occasionally got Thai stick which is similar but noone really bought it cause it was wank.

We had (I say had because I gave up weed around 5 years back so am a little disconnected now) a lot of hazes which I believe are sativa dominant and UK cheese which is a very strong indica.

My favourite strain was bluecheese which had amazing taste although I also tried some lemon skunk in Amsterdam which was nice too. Alas I'm teetotal nowdays, retired punk rocker 😂

theres nothing wrong with cannabis and training at all
ask chris cormier and dorian yates
the only real side effect is now im pretty sure the men in black have been hunting me for the last 15 years and drinking owls blood is the only way to stop them
im not paranoid at all
the earth is flat

but in all seriousness its gives more endurance and better muscle mind connection

With all the drugs, PEDS, various supplements we take as bodybuilder's and athlete's it's a little hypocritical to be talking down to someone about cannabis use isn't it?

I dont think I have not smoked before a workout in 14 years , smoke everyday, does not affect my workout per say, but seem to be developing some early signs of COPD (wheezing after sex lol) . No it does not agree with everyone's system. If it works for you, stick it, but less is always more. overuse longterm can cause COPD too. people forget this

I feel like I need to be lit as fuck to do cardio. I hate that shit.

I get high as fuck and just stay on the treadmill or bike and space off

I wouldn't do it before every workout. But if I was doing a split where I hit each muscle twice per week, one day hard and heavy, one day lighter weight and more focus on the pump, then I could see smoking before some of the pump days. But not before the heavy days. At least not before something like heavy bench.

Marijuana gives me an instant sense of happiness, but very after about 20 minutes it fades and turns to either sleepiness or depression and anxiety. Especially if there is something in my life that's depressing or distressing me, it will definitely make me feel some kind of way about it. For that reason I don't really ever smoke any more, except on rare occasion.

I wouldn't do it before every workout. But if I was doing a split where I hit each muscle twice per week, one day hard and heavy, one day lighter weight and more focus on the pump, then I could see smoking before some of the pump days. But not before the heavy days. At least not before something like heavy bench.

Marijuana gives me an instant sense of happiness, but very after about 20 minutes it fades and turns to either sleepiness or depression and anxiety. Especially if there is something in my life that's depressing or distressing me, it will definitely make me feel some kind of way about it. For that reason I don't really ever smoke any more, except on rare occasion.
i am the exact same way and a huge reason i never smoked prior to 2016.
thats until i found low thc cbd flower..
with high thc flower .. it's a roll of the dice.. i can come out one side happy and elated.. but then things can turn left and i'm stuck
thiinking about less than ideal situations.. all the what ifs..
thats why i stick with VERY low doses of oils or edibles.
you get the desired effects without the mind drift..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear