over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with Jordon Peters

i have to get the extra pussified training package cuz I cant bench, squat, deadlift, or overhead press :eek:

Dude - I figured out how to make all of those so much easier!!!! I use the little circle weights instead of the big circle ones - and I don't put many on the bar and I swear I am freaking like the Hulk training. Its SO much easier like this.. :D

i have to get the extra pussified training package cuz I cant bench, squat, deadlift, or overhead press :eek:
Slice I cant speak for the personalized program he will draw up for you, but for me

Benching from each and every angle possible

Dead lifting from NONE. He said if he isn't there to literally see you. The odds are your using to much lower back and gluts and not enough legs for "LEG DAY". He has me doing rack deads for lower back and upwards on my body

Overhead presses. YES from many angles.

If you cant handle DC training I don't think your going to like this one bit. In the peripheral it almost looks like your going into a well equipped gym and hitting each and every lift for your push/pull or legs that they have and then include barbell moves as well. DC style. Then mix in drop sets and what are called Fortitude Muscle rounds. There is NO muscle cells escaping torture. :)

More important is the order he structures for every workout. It slowly sneaks upon you to the point your just shaking man. At times I'm having a hard time writing in my log book.

Last edited:
I've always been interested in working with Jordan.

I'll have to see if I can get in line for prepping with him next year for the USAs (assuming he would work with me, lol).

I'll have to set a reminder to pop in over at anasci, I have a membership to JP's site and really enjoy the content.

Hi LS. I think PM knows already....the overeating followed with a DNP chaser...actually would be interesting to see you under JP.
As for CG...will definitely follow...good luck CG. Will you at least be able to post your progress pics? I know you'll be cryptic with JP's plans, but love to see you change ,especially you being an older competitor.
Take care.
MS

Yes I will be posting progress pics, I promise you. Speaking of being an older competitor, I was concerned JP would give me a watered down version of the program. No way! I can either swim or sink. He said if there is any lifts I cant do to tell him and he will switch them out.

I've always been interested in working with Jordan.

I'll have to see if I can get in line for prepping with him next year for the USAs (assuming he would work with me, lol).

I'll have to set a reminder to pop in over at anasci, I have a membership to JP's site and really enjoy the content.

Zach, join his $10 a month paid forum bro. He has so many videos about prep it's crazy. Plus by seeing his videos it will give you a great sense of who this guy is and how serious and (NO BULL SHIT) he is. He goes over blow by blow how he prepped and what he used in exact mgs and mcg's amounts. He lists his exact diet and training as well. He also points out that some things work better for some people. So he may lay it out a little different for you one on one.

im gonna join his website

can we turn this into a general "Jordan Peters Appreciation Thread?" :eek:

im gonna join his website

can we turn this into a general "Jordan Peters Appreciation Thread?" :eek:

It's worth it for the training footage alone. Very intense. Very precise.

Good work JP. Congrats on your success. Feel like I was just reading your log on the U.K. Boards yesterday.

Hit legs yesterday from program of JP. Fk me runnin. I know I train hard and intense but his in depth descriptions on how to do each movement are key. Bodyweight walking lunges and I thought I was going to fall over. Actually just about did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh out of alllll the coaches/trainers out there, I'd LOVE to work with JP the most. His training approach (as well as Scott's) has changed my physique the MOST in the past 2 years.

keep it up, bro:headbang::headbang:

Haha I appreciate the kind words chaps :)

From a business perspective , I am really upfront about my expectations , I basically try to frighten off those that won’t go all in. After doing this for a long while I can spot it in a Q n A from a mile off if i will click with someone, that’s why I have over 30 clients that have been with me 4-5 years and then prob another 30 again that are 2-3 year long clients. Im simply not the best choice of coach if you need a life coach, there are tons of coaches out there way better at that side of coaching than me

From a business perspective , I am really upfront about my expectations , I basically try to frighten off those that won’t go all in. After doing this for a long while I can spot it in a Q n A from a mile off if i will click with someone, that’s why I have over 30 clients that have been with me 4-5 years and then prob another 30 again that are 2-3 year long clients. Im simply not the best choice of coach if you need a life coach, there are tons of coaches out there way better at that side of coaching than me

I think everyone on PM can agree that as far as "Life Coaching" goes Little Slice is about as good as it gets :D

The amount of valuable content JP has for $10 a month is mind boggling...

Simple, broken down and very applicable depending on your goals.

Also keeps you sane with your dosages and mindful of your health

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My wife and I have been enjoying some of your videos and have incorporated some ideas into our training and it has helped! We will probably be a subscriber here at some point.

If you read this and have a moment, I have a question for you. We are both disciples of Yates/Menzer training methods: Generally one all set past positive failure and maybe a slightly lighter set to positive failure, each bodypart once per week.

What are your general thoughts on HIT training, Dorian's methods, overtraining, CNS recovery, training volume, and training frequency? You seem to apply HIT training in a fairly traditional (Dorian style) way to yourself personally, but maybe less so with clients?

I'm curious about your general philosophy, not really looking for (or expecting) details...

PS We are both huge Corinne fans :love:

Last edited:
The amount of valuable content JP has for $10 a month is mind boggling...

Simple, broken down and very applicable depending on your goals.

Also keeps you sane with your dosages and mindful of your health

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Minimum effective dose to get the job done :) , thank you for the kind words matey

My wife and I have been enjoying some of your videos and have incorporated some ideas into our training and it has helped! We will probably be a subscriber here at some point.

If you read this and have a moment, I have a question for you. We are both disciples of Yates/Menzer training methods: Generally one all set past positive failure and maybe a slightly lighter set to positive failure, each bodypart once per week.

What are your general thoughts on HIT training, Dorian's methods, overtraining, CNS recovery, training volume, and training frequency? You seem to apply HIT training in a fairly traditional (Dorian style) way to yourself personally, but maybe less so with clients?

I'm curious about your general philosophy, not really looking for (or expecting) details...

PS We are both huge Corinne fans :love:

Aw I’m glad to see Corinne getting the love she deserves , she blows my mind daily with how she goes about everything she does :)

So I favour training at a little higher frequency and a little higher volume, but not much and this is person dependant. My absolute fav split is push pull legs, but with rest days appropriate to the person. With CG for example I have him rest a touch more than I do , because he is old and beat up haha. So he does : push pull rest legs rest. I often do 2 on 1 off . A lot of my fresher clients and females do 3 on 1 off , and then for v small stints some do 6 on 1 off. The frequency is regulated on recovery demands in sync with volume. There is quite large variation in what people can tolerate volume wise - I would say this comes down to how much people really go at a set. In your case, because you can attack a set, you can get the job done in less . But the question is would doing more push you into a point of over reaching or would it increase your total work positively and allow for more hypertrophy . This is where I play with clients volume based on areas that need improving most . Systemic volume is a limiting factor so just taking everything up doesn’t make sense . But let’s say
You want to improve your side delts , and atm you do 2-3 direct sets a week, I would have you go to 4-5 and then 6-7 , and if your log book keeps increasing on all 7 sets ( using diff exercises , maybe 3 diff ones ( lying cuff lateral, machine lateral , wide upright row) we keep running with it until then want to see if somewhere else can respond in the same fashion.

My weekly volume totals I like are : quads 7-10 total compound sets, hams the same , chest a little less, back a little more , side delts a little more, calves more , abs more.

Hopefully that gives you an insight into my thinking :)

Jordan, any plans to drop an ebook? Has to be done by the time you’re 30!!! ;)

Already one on his site [emoji4]

Just dropped it a week ago about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first one is up on the site now :) , it’s more of a full body style. It’s V effective for recomping , I used a version similar for my last prep.

My push pull legs ebook I’m doing atm :) . 4 weeks until I’m 30 so not sure I will have it done by then haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity