over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training with Jordon Peters

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I sighed on for the long run. I told him I want to return to the stage and make a run at the 60s card. Crazy as it sounds He's all in and thinks it's cool I'm doing it. I had to wait just to get a slot with him. He saw previous pics of me and thinks it's worth doing. He handles the diet/training and gear. All I have to do is be a robot and kill the training. Training is a highbread mix of DC and Fortitude with drop sets.

I'm keeping a log that's admittedly vague at AnaSci. I can't literally list his product and give it up. But I am doing my best to read between the line sort to speak and keep it interesting. Hope you guys can drop in!

BTW: It's absolutely grounding and pounding me. Hot tub at night just to move.

:eek:

can you post a link to your log on anasci?

you're a lucky guy to get a slot with xJPx… DON'T BLOW IT :headbang:

Funny you would say this. Seams like you may have some insight on him. He literally said "make sure your all in and committed to this 100%. Don't waste my time". It's a lot of brutal training and if you don't eat what I say to eat we will fail". That was sobering to say the least. But he is a vary nice guy and a straight forward communicator.

Hey maybe someone else can post a link. I a F-ing tard plucking away at this thing...……...

Thank you friend!
**broken link removed**

You beat me too it...…...

JPs good people, congrats and goodluck

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

JPs good people, congrats and goodluck

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

DITTO!!

Best of luck in your journey to success Concrete Guy.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you for sharing on here buddy :) , the hard work will show :)

I had a great run with JP couple years ago and fuck me he is on point and will bash your ass if you under eat :D but he is a great coach no doubt in my mind and will deff give him or Corinne a go when im back in the saddle.

I would love to have the time to commit to a plan like this but i know it would be both a waste of mine and Jordans time. maybe in the future. all the best with it cant wait to see the results

Bon, that's a good idea not to go there until your in 100%. I'm positive he can just look at the pics we send in every week on Thursday mornings and know straight away who's on board the JP train and who isn't.
ANYONE training like this and eating like this is going to change before his eyes. ANYONE!

I had a great run with JP couple years ago and fuck me he is on point and will bash your ass if you under eat :D but he is a great coach no doubt in my mind and will deff give him or Corinne a go when im back in the saddle.

In one of his videos he said "Corinne is better than me, she's brilliant". I've watched many of her videos as well. All good.

ive been a member of there for a couple months, money well spent.

im tempted to train with JP lol..

my problem has always been overeating... so I wonder how that would go :eek:

Hi LS. I think PM knows already....the overeating followed with a DNP chaser...actually would be interesting to see you under JP.
As for CG...will definitely follow...good luck CG. Will you at least be able to post your progress pics? I know you'll be cryptic with JP's plans, but love to see you change ,especially you being an older competitor.
Take care.
MS

I’m glad you guys like the site :) . I said to CG to post anything he wishes , good or bad - I take any criticism constructively as I want to keep improving as a coach. As you guys noted I’m a stickler for adherence , if you can be consistent and stick to plans well, it always works. If people struggle , I don’t think any coach is advisable until your ready to be coached - always a tricky one for some people

I purchased a membership (after talking to you?) Well worth it. I was using the 4 way split and dropped down to the 3 way. Loved both.

I have the opposite problem with eating, does DNP make you hungry AF? I just try and slam a few double scoop shakes of the MRE lite protein in between meals. not going to go back to ghrp that shit ruined me.

Last edited:
I got lucky finally and snagged a spot with JP. Just started the plan.

i have to get the extra pussified training package cuz I cant bench, squat, deadlift, or overhead press :eek:

I like the fact of stressing that you ONLY want to work with those that actually do the work..

I have always said that if I was ever a trainer (strictly thinking in the business sense - not a serious consideration for me) - I would want to be VERY upfront and maybe even contractual - that if the client didn't follow the protocol I would have the right to terminate the relationship. My business depends 100% on the reputation of our organization as a whole and each member of my division. Happy clients are the expectation and anything less is 100% failure.
I see trainers in the gym who have clients that look like they've not improved in months (sometimes many). That is just a terrible business model.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear