over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training With the Wife- Update 3... She's Lost SEVEN dress sizes

Wow, that's awsome Myosin. No way would my wife work out with me or she would make me take her zumba classes and that ain't gonna happen. :D

You would look sexy in your spandex pants to go with your wife in zumba classes! :D

That's great!!!! I also work out with my wife and she has come a long way in the past year she lost 30 pounds and looks great

You would look sexy in your spandex pants to go with your wife in zumba classes! :D

LMFAO!! I don't think anyone wants to see Brick's junk shaking to a Merengue beat :D:D

"Sneak Peak"

This is just a "sneak preview" of my wife's progress... I want to have a more "dramatic" presentation in mid-january... but this helps give a brief idea...

Pic 1: pretty bloated (by her own admission too, I'm not being mean :))
Pic 2: pretty sexy :D
Pic 3: my daughter having to ham up to the camera with my wife :D she's such a goofball

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 239
  • jerlyweb.jpg
    jerlyweb.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 253
  • ham.jpg
    ham.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Good stuff...

Awsome work ...she has a great trainer..Post up those pics

Thanks Michael... will do... come see January :)

Very nice to hear.
Too many times I listen to my friends confide that they are no longer attracted to their wives post baby.This is what they should be doing.Don't push her away,bring her closer and be fit together.Good job

Hmmm, yes, VERY good point K1, you are very right on all accords.

That is great Myosin Congrats. Very inspiring.

I have a slightly, teensy, tiny concern. Isn't Size Zero invisible? :)

Right? I don't get it... what's a size "0"? hahah

Wow, that's awsome Myosin. No way would my wife work out with me or she would make me take her zumba classes and that ain't gonna happen. :D

HA! We have an agreement... She only does Zumba on the days I work! She showed me some of those moves they do... I think I might slip a lumbar disc trying to some of those!

That's great!!!! I also work out with my wife and she has come a long way in the past year she lost 30 pounds and looks great

Wow! Good for you man! Good for her! Happy for you :)

LMFAO!! I don't think anyone wants to see Brick's junk shaking to a Merengue beat :D:D

Um, yes... good call :D

Too much info there mate. Just keep your junk in your pants! :naughty: :D

Incredible changes, she is a sexy & beautiful lady!

That's the real filipina beauty! :love:

This is just a "sneak preview" of my wife's progress... I want to have a more "dramatic" presentation in mid-january... but this helps give a brief idea...

Pic 1: pretty bloated (by her own admission too, I'm not being mean :))
Pic 2: pretty sexy :D
Pic 3: my daughter having to ham up to the camera with my wife :D she's such a goofball

You can really see the weight has come off! Awesome changes and you both should be very proud. She looks happy about it too!

Great job ... when I saw that first pic, the first thing that came to my mind was Scott Mendleson's wife...

**broken link removed**

Read your original thread about this.

I love it when gym-goers drag their loved ones in there to whip them into shape. It's heart-warming in a way.

Those results are dramatic. Good on her for being so disciplined and working out with intensity, which is what a lot of women forget to do.

Good on you for holding her hand along the way.

I wish my gal would go to the gym with me...but she just wants to "walk the park"

HA

Great job ... when I saw that first pic, the first thing that came to my mind was Scott Mendleson's wife...

**broken link removed**

Wow... good eye, that really jumped out at me!

Thanks...

You can really see the weight has come off! Awesome changes and you both should be very proud. She looks happy about it too!

Right? THAT's what I really like about it all... sure, I like the "better" body :), but I LOVE how happy SHE is! The "before" pic, is the halfway mark actually, the "beginning before" was bigger!

Read your original thread about this.

I love it when gym-goers drag their loved ones in there to whip them into shape. It's heart-warming in a way.

Those results are dramatic. Good on her for being so disciplined and working out with intensity, which is what a lot of women forget to do.

Good on you for holding her hand along the way.

Thanks C, appreciate those words man.

I wish my gal would go to the gym with me...but she just wants to "walk the park"

That's OK man... keep going with her, show her you're into "her stuff", guide her in her diet, hopefully she'll start to see some improvements and be more confident/interested in what you do at the gym :)

congrats bro.just be careful when my wife started training with me again she ended up pregnant again.lol.

That's the real filipina beauty! :love:

:headbang:

x2

A lot to be proud of on both your part and hers... FANTASTIC CHANGES!!! Keep up the great work!!! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity