over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tramadol For Back Pain?

Has your wife tried using a TENS unit?

I have a TENS unit from the VA as well as an H-wave. TENS units vary greatly in price. I will supply a link to the unit that I received from the VA. At only $29 for the TENS unit vs $4,000 for the H-wave I can still give positive testimonial for the TENS unit. If I am frequenting this forum I am likely using one of the two. An effective method for myself is to apply the TENS unit and lay on a large ice pack. I've also used the TENS unit while at work, as it is light in weight and portable.
She's tried it once or twice. She wasn't a believer, but I am.

I know everyone is different but Tramadol did not work for me by itself. After my second neck surgery they put me on Tramadol and gabapentin. After taking both for a cpl months for pain/tingling in arms and hands with no relief I stopped taking both plus the muscle relaxer that they gave me. I would not ever recommend surgery unless totally necessary, so if they do work for your wife then do it

I very rarely use painkillers even when in severe pain but I did recently when my back went. Co-codamol which is a combination of paracetamol and codeine is really effective for moderate pain as well.
That’s called Tylenol 3 in the United States

Your much better off with THC… The pharma pain killers that actually work will send you down the wrong path! Had me hooked for years! THC is your friend!!!!

Cage

Has anyone tried Tramadol for back pain? My wife deals with excruciating back pain about once every two weeks. A friend at work has gotten relief from his back pain with Tramadol. Has anyone else tried Tramadol for you back pain, and if so, how much relief did you notice?
When I was on pain management they started me on Tramadol since it’s a non narcotic. It was ok. Fucked with my head a little bit. After about 3-6 months I moved up to opiates because it wasn’t enough. Not trying to be funny but it’s basically a gateway drug to opiates because it’s kind of a tease. If you have no interest in ever being on opiates I wouldn’t even start Tramadol. I got off pain management last year and moved to medical marijuana and am much happier for it.

If your Mrs’s does get an MRI, and it shows disc damage (bulging, herniated, etc.) make sure to get multiple opinions from known neurosurgeons!!!!!Be Leary abt pain management unless it’s THC based.
Also, If a spinal fusion is needed to fix her just know you’ll need further fusions in abt 15yrs. Cause the discs above and below have extra stress put onto them from the original fusion. This causes additional ruptures or bulges. I’m putting off my fusion till I can no longer function. Been putting it off now for abt 8yrs so far. Trying to hold off till I’m 60+ if I even live that long!!
And don’t watch Dr. Death!!!!!!!! Man, that shit is unbelievable… And it can still happen today because there’s literally nothing in place to prevent it!

Cage

I've been taking tramadol off and on with baclofen for the past few months for lower back pain. I don't take it every day, only when really needed. It's pretty effective at cutting the pain but also makes me drowsy so I can only take it at night. The combination of that with baclofen really eliminates pain at least for awhile. I'm currently going to a pain clinic and they have already done one session of diagnostic spinal injections to try to isolate the nerve that is causing me pain. One more test to go and then they will go in and burn-off the offending nerve.
I did get a spinal nerve ablation done about 2 months ago but I don't think it did anything for me. I guess the pain is not as sharp as it was but it is still there especially getting up from laying prone. Anyway, I'm still taking tramadol and baclofen daily.

I did get a spinal nerve ablation done about 2 months ago but I don't think it did anything for me. I guess the pain is not as sharp as it was but it is still there especially getting up from laying prone. Anyway, I'm still taking tramadol and baclofen daily.
I had the same procedure and it didn’t do shit. Epidurals were also worthless. I’m hoping I can put off getting a fusion and rods another few years before it becomes a must just to get out of bed.

I got thrown on tramadol for my liver injury, switched to THC and CBD. Much better.

these things sold like crazy in jail when I was in my early 20s. i never liked the feeling, they make me woosy like Keta. Any script med even steroids is a slippery slope, many of us have replaced other habits with steroids, the majority of us are in denial.

I got thrown on tramadol for my liver injury, switched to THC and CBD. Much better.
exhausting natural resources like the aformentioned compounds should ALWAYS be first line of defense. good post . Cissus, turmeric strains, other pro anti inflammatory compounds, maybe somn nerve agents, do what the Chinese and hindus and other ancient cultures do, mimic their herbal blends use to treat these ailments , what do you have to lose folks

The epidurals didn’t do much fir me either until I got the 7/8/9th ones. I’ve had significant improvement considering I was losing nerve function in my foot and looking at surgery. Will likely still need fusion eventually but I’m gonna ride this till the wheels fall off. Been almost 19 years now.
I had the same procedure and it didn’t do shit. Epidurals were also worthless. I’m hoping I can put off getting a fusion and rods another few years before it becomes a must just to get out of bed.

Injectable curcumin can be amazing for inflammation and pain
exhausting natural resources like the aformentioned compounds should ALWAYS be first line of defense. good post . Cissus, turmeric strains, other pro anti inflammatory compounds, maybe somn nerve agents, do what the Chinese and hindus and other ancient cultures do, mimic their herbal blends use to treat these ailments , what do you have to lose folks

I found some CBD gummies with turmeric and a couple other things, amazing relief. That with some THC gummies and I have relief for hours.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws