over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tramadol For Back Pain?

old timer

Registered
Has anyone tried Tramadol for back pain? My wife deals with excruciating back pain about once every two weeks. A friend at work has gotten relief from his back pain with Tramadol. Has anyone else tried Tramadol for you back pain, and if so, how much relief did you notice?

I use to go to TJ and get a bunch a bottles cheap was like 20 bucks for 2. I have two slipped discs L5 and S1. They definitely work. They say they can be habit forming. I was ok but sometimes a side effect is heart papultations. I was researching it because I was taking them almost daily. Not good to use a lot of. Once and a while is ok

It will definitely work but it's not the sort of thing you want to be on for longer periods. What you need to find out is why she is experiencing back pain every 2 weeks. Has she had an MRI scan done? Any physio, art, deep tissue done regularly? What do the experts say?

I've been prescribed "Ultram" a couple times and it is a very effective pain killer but all it did was ease the pain until I could get to a chiropractor and or rest whatever I jacked up.
If she has constantly recurring back pain she needs to try to figure out what the cause is and try something to help fix it. TB500 and BCP157 could be something that could help depending on her issue

I've been using it for a several years now.I have spinal stenosis and also knee and ankle issues. I find mixing with Tylenol helps me. I try to take as little as possible daily as it suppose to be habit forming but also doctors are reluctant to give this out anymore with the opioid cutbacks

If she does take it just be patient with her mood. I've had clients and training partners on it who went from euphoric to extremely irritated in about 0.06 seconds, lol. I dunno what the heck it does to your neurotransmitters.

Has anyone tried Tramadol for back pain? My wife deals with excruciating back pain about once every two weeks. A friend at work has gotten relief from his back pain with Tramadol. Has anyone else tried Tramadol for you back pain, and if so, how much relief did you notice?
Damn man! When i had my humbelical hernia surgery done, they injected me Tramadol IV just before going home....

Had an adverse reaction and almost fainted on the ground, my blood pressure dropped to 50-90, started sweating like if i was on 500mg DNP.... That shit is strong.

But... It's a really damn effective drug.

Once i went home, had to take 3g of Tylenol for weeks (Paracetamol it's called here) and this stopped any pain too.

Maybe look into Tylenol before Tramadol and ofc also a liver aid like Tudca/Udca, Inj Glutathione.

Damn man! When i had my humbelical hernia surgery done, they injected me Tramadol IV just before going home....

Had an adverse reaction and almost fainted on the ground, my blood pressure dropped to 50-90, started sweating like if i was on 500mg DNP.... That shit is strong.

But... It's a really damn effective drug.

Once i went home, had to take 3g of Tylenol for weeks (Paracetamol it's called here) and this stopped any pain too.

Maybe look into Tylenol before Tramadol and ofc also a liver aid like Tudca/Udca, Inj Glutathione.

I very rarely use painkillers even when in severe pain but I did recently when my back went. Co-codamol which is a combination of paracetamol and codeine is really effective for moderate pain as well.

My dad's lower back is extremely bad and he is in constant pain. He is prescribed oxycodone (liquid and tablets) and Co-codamol. He only uses very low doses of oxycodone (they don't give much out in the UK) but he has taken around 8 co-codamol daily for years which is not good at all. He has taken loads of tramadol over the years as well (that felt really strong to me). I have tried to get him to see someone to help his lower back (and not just rely on pain meds) but he won't do it so I just leave him to it.

I very rarely use painkillers even when in severe pain but I did recently when my back went. Co-codamol which is a combination of paracetamol and codeine is really effective for moderate pain as well.

Didn't know about those but i am not familiar with pain killers at all... After surgery i followed the protocol that they gave me.

Didn't know that Tylenol can be used as painkiller tho...

I have degenerated discs. S1, L5, L4, L3. Also have scoliosis. The myth, " no pain no gain " is B.S.I have been prescribed Tramdol. It says on the bottle to take 1 pill every 8 hrs. 50mgs per pill. I tell you it sure takes the pain away. I don't like taking much so I take it only in server cases when I cannot function anymore. Only one pill for the day. Never days in a row. Fix most of my back problems thru my chiropractor and using n inversion table .I read some feedback that some think its a God Sent. Tradesmen that could not do there job anymore without Tramadol. Just don't get hooked on it. You will have to go thru withdrawals.

It's effective and can be amazing for immediately boosting mood which in some situations can be therapeutic. It's not just a painkiller, it can work as a sort of SSRI or SNRI and has sort of a stimulant feel to it which can be advantageous when needing to work. But it can be very addicting. If I've taken it for a few days I always experience anxiety and shitty mood after. So tread carefully.
Some years ago it was thought to be nonaddictive but at least where I'm at the opinion among doctors changed completely.
A friend of mines wife went into labor and he just got acute lumbago, could hardly move at all and was afraid he could not attend and was refused tramadol, just told to forget it lol.

It's effective and can be amazing for immediately boosting mood which in some situations can be therapeutic. It's not just a painkiller, it can work as a sort of SSRI or SNRI and has sort of a stimulant feel to it which can be advantageous when needing to work. But it can be very addicting. If I've taken it for a few days I always experience anxiety and shitty mood after. So tread carefully.
Some years ago it was thought to be nonaddictive but at least where I'm at the opinion among doctors changed completely.
A friend of mines wife went into labor and he just got acute lumbago, could hardly move at all and was afraid he could not attend and was refused tramadol, just told to forget it lol.

Right... It makes you feel pretty dam good... pretty sure it works on serotonin in the brain..

Be really careful with it, its just as additive as morphine, they made a whole documentary on it in my country we have alot of ppl who are addicted to it. It was rushed thru testing and they only had ppl on it for a short while so it didnt seem as addictive as morphine but it is.

I have been on it for years. It works pretty well. If pain gets really bad mix it with a Tylenol and it works great. The times I stopped taking I did have minor withdrawals. I have read some people have a hard time coming off when they have been on a while.

Definitely. Some of these painkillers can make you feel amazing especially when first using them if you're not used to them. I have seen people who are usually very shy/quiet become the complete opposite. This is part of the reason they can become so addictive to people so they need to be careful and only use them when most needed.

I've been taking tramadol off and on with baclofen for the past few months for lower back pain. I don't take it every day, only when really needed. It's pretty effective at cutting the pain but also makes me drowsy so I can only take it at night. The combination of that with baclofen really eliminates pain at least for awhile. I'm currently going to a pain clinic and they have already done one session of diagnostic spinal injections to try to isolate the nerve that is causing me pain. One more test to go and then they will go in and burn-off the offending nerve.

Thanks guys. My wife is an RN, and ironically, doesn't like doctors :eek: She's not had an MRI, but her problems started about 18 years ago when she was lifting our chunk of a son out of his crib. She has recurrences sometimes from doing something active and sometimes from just reaching for something in an unusual way. **EDIT** - AGAINST THE RULES!**

Last edited by a moderator:
If shes been dealing with this for 18 yeas, you might as well force her to a Dr and try to find a fix. Turning to black market tramadol seems a little too much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws