over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transdermal FINA! How to make it!?

each tube of Finaplix contains 10 pellets, 20mg each for a total of 200mg per tube. I would recommend starting at 40mg per day then go from there. I have used both 90% and 70% dmso. The only difference I noticed was less skin irritation with the 70%

I never actually measured the dmso, I just used it generously.

Google "Component T-H"

each tube of Finaplix contains 10 pellets, 20mg each for a total of 200mg per tube. I would recommend starting at 40mg per day then go from there. I have used both 90% and 70% dmso. The only difference I noticed was less skin irritation with the 70%

Google "Component T-H"

Why don't you use a high quality Tren Ace powder for your transdermal?

Or look to see if any suppliers sell Trenbolone with no ester attached?

Swifto said:
Why don't you use a high quality Tren Ace powder for your transdermal?

Or look to see if any suppliers sell Trenbolone with no ester attached?

Perhaps this will explain.... :) . I haven't used transdermal since 2002.

Back in the day, before I had access to raw powders , I used to order the pellets (generic is just as good as finaplix). Before bed each night I would crush 1-2 pellets per day in a mortar/pestle, put dmso on my skin,apply the powder and a little more dmso, then wrap with plastic wrap and go to sleep.

Worked pretty darn well.

OK guys, so I have decided to make a transdermal Trenbolone product from Finaplix pellets. I have spoken to a few top level bodybuilders who use it and I have seen some data comparing the effects of the injections vs transdermal. I've decided to give it a try.

Please, do not tell me to inject it, I only need to HOW TO MAKE IT. I am not seeking feedback about gains, I just need to know if DMSO is superior than hand sanitizer or PLO gel. I have seen the "Basskiller method" and it is too much work and pretty outdated. Does anyone have any information on how to make an EASY transdermal from Fina pellets? Thanks guys!

Trandermals suck IMO. The absorbtion rate at best is less than 40% but if your set on using it thats up to you. Careful with the DMSO..at full strength it can burn you skin so be sure to dilute it down. PLO gel looks interesting but habe never tried that and the hand sanitizer is a new one on me.

Perhaps this will explain.... :) . I haven't used transdermal since 2002.

FINA PELLETS for the WIN!! :) 100% proper dosing, best Tren product in history. I've seen so many of my friends and colleagues BLOW UP on this stuff it has made me insanely jealous for YEARS! Now it's my turn..

Before this UGL bullshit, we had FINA ;)

Holy crap Ross, I havent seen a thread on trans dermal tren in AGES. Here's what I know used to be done and seemed to be relatively effective. 3 pellets crushed up and mixed with 2 ml DMSO, rubbed onto skin and covered with plastic wrap for 15 min. Back at a gym I trained at in PHilly there were a handfull if big ass dudes there that swore by it.

Hell there was one guy that kept his Omna's in a sandwich bag and if one cracked open he would put DMSO in the bag and start rubbin it on his arm so he didnt waste the Omna. Hahahaha funny shit went on at that gym.

back when i used transdermal fina. i found that PLO was very effective i did add some DMSO to it as well and had great results.

Google "Component T-H"

Yeah, just eyball the amount so as to make sure it dissolved all the powder. It will end up making a pasty milky looking substance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131