over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transfer

jakobe

Registered
I have searched multiple words that may have content on how to transfer liquids. My question is... What is the best way/method to transfer from a 50 mL sachet? Multiple smaller vials or one large vial, what kinds of vials, and I know there are 60 mL syringes... need help before I start spending the money.

I have searched multiple words that may have content on how to transfer liquids. My question is... What is the best way/method to transfer from a 50 mL sachet? Multiple smaller vials or one large vial, what kinds of vials, and I know there are 60 mL syringes... need help before I start spending the money.

Smaller STERILE, AMBER vials.
draw it all up with one syringe if you want, less air exposure.
the reason being smaller vials is less pokes = better, because your rubber stopper wont get all eaten up. ex. a 50 ml vial would be used MORE TIMES, and thus have more pokes through it than a 10ml vial. you dont want your rubber stopper all eaten up. haha. also, if 10 mls get contaminated.. not too big of a deal i suppose.. but.. if you contaminate all 50 mls? what then?

JUST MY OPINION

Last edited:
So, let me make sure I am understanding this. Get a large syringe (60 mL w/18 gauge needle) and with plunger fully compressed, pierce sachet and withdraw all liquid. Then, insert same needle into multiple 10 mL vials. Everything sound correct?

So, let me make sure I am understanding this. Get a large syringe (60 mL w/18 gauge needle) and with plunger fully compressed, pierce sachet and withdraw all liquid. Then, insert same needle into multiple 10 mL vials. Everything sound correct?

make sure to sterilize the top of each vial, as well as your sachet, with alcohol before you put a needle in either of them. personally, ive used the same needle for such purposes before, but youll find some people saying change the needle. anywhere from 18-21 works fine.

Where is the best place to get syringes of this size? I figure a place that sells products for livestock, which shouldn't be too difficult since there are more cows than people around here.

Where is the best place to get syringes of this size? I figure a place that sells products for livestock, which shouldn't be too difficult since there are more cows than people around here.

i cant say sources. but depending on your location. pharmacy may have them.. but definitely feedstores, and there are many places online. you just need to look.

That works well as stated above.

Another way a buddy uses is:

Wipe everything with alcohol.
Pull the plunger out of a large (30-60ml) syringe.
Insert empty syringe (needle) into the top of a Empty, Sterile vial.
Cut open/open-up container(s) of AAS.
Pour contents into the syringe leaving about 10 ml of space in the syringe for plunger and air.
Replace plunger (this is the tricky part but not bad)
Vent the vial. (put another needle without syringe in the top of the vial)
Push plunger to fill the Sterile vial to the desired level.
Fill remaining (vented) vials with the remaining contents of the syringe.

Do it in this order, venting the vial AFTER the syringe is filled and the plunger is replaced into the syringe. Otherwise it moves too fast and you might polish your furniture the expensive way! :D

Both methods work well. I prefer cutting the sachet and draining it into the syringe. As for your syringe source there is a board sponser. Keep your eyes open. I'm new to the board and not sure if I can just give you the name but it has a syringe on it and in red lettering it says no prescription. I've used them before and was pleased with the products and service.

Good luck

If you are doing the open air dump into the syringe, probably wouldn't hurt to use a syringe filter as well.

Both methods work well. I prefer cutting the sachet and draining it into the syringe. As for your syringe source there is a board sponser. Keep your eyes open. I'm new to the board and not sure if I can just give you the name but it has a syringe on it and in red lettering it says no prescription. I've used them before and was pleased with the products and service.

Good luck

They don't carry a large enough syringe to do one full sachet (50 mL). Thanks though.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member