over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transformation 9 weeks

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
thought this was an amazing transformation in such a short amount of time, went from 251 lbs to 233lbs...Dont know who it was ??? Looked to have some good potential to do some damage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3Bd6x6Z7g

That's Katsumi Kitamura.
He was a good friend of mine here in Japan.

Really, really, great guy. Still miss him.

That's Katsumi Kitamura.
He was a good friend of mine here in Japan.

Really, really, great guy. Still miss him.

What happened to him and how did you get so hard so fast...

What happened to him and how did you get so hard so fast...

He died during contest prep a few months after I returned to the States in 1998. I got an email from his sister that he was doing extreme low carb and was passing out all time at home, in the gym and on the trains, but kept going. Rumor has it he overdid DNP as well.

He was 39 and used to joke about how he could not stand the idea of turning 40. He didn't make it.
:(

He died during contest prep a few months after I returned to the States in 1998. I got an email from his sister that he was doing extreme low carb and was passing out all time at home, in the gym and on the trains, but kept going. Rumor has it he overdid DNP as well.

He was 39 and used to joke about how he could not stand the idea of turning 40. He didn't make it.
:(

Im sorry to hear... Its sad to think what some guys would do just to look good on stage

Im sorry to hear... Its sad to think what some guys would do just to look good on stage

He was intelligent (medicine and business double major at Tokyo University - Japan's Harvard), but extremely insecure. Japan's bodybuilding culture is very odd. Bodybuilders are "muscle geeks" and there is no positive element to it really.
I get away with it because I am American. We are "supposed" to be big.

What's DNP? Diet, nutrition, and prep?

Last edited:
2,4-Dinitrophenol .... just stay away from it. Dangerous stuff.

EDIT! While some say its safer than an ECA stack or Clen...in reality they use it kill babies in space and in Japan they have monkeys that run around with it and throw it in your eyes then steal your money!

Plus it makes you glow green

Last edited:
I saw this video it's pretty old. There is another video of him using some serious weight on legs and one of him eating about 2 dozen raw eggs!
I read somewhere that it was a heart attack.

Sorry to hear about that Hawkmoon, it's tough losing a friend.

I saw this video it's pretty old. There is another video of him using some serious weight on legs and one of him eating about 2 dozen raw eggs!
I read somewhere that it was a heart attack.

Sorry to hear about that Hawkmoon, it's tough losing a friend.

His conditioning was pretty good for only 9 weeks of dieting...Hawkmoon, do you know how he dieted ? I mean I heard he was really into more of a keto or no carb/no fat diet ? Do you know for a fact on what he was doing for diet ? Im intrested, because he really seem to lean up very fast...and hold a good amount (if not grow a bit) muscle...

chris

His conditioning was pretty good for only 9 weeks of dieting...Hawkmoon, do you know how he dieted ? I mean I heard he was really into more of a keto or no carb/no fat diet ? Do you know for a fact on what he was doing for diet ? Im intrested, because he really seem to lean up very fast...and hold a good amount (if not grow a bit) muscle...

chris

He went ZERO carb for his last diet.
He only ate lots of protein and drank olive oil out of the bottle. I don't think he was even eating fibrous veggies.
This resulted is his passing out a lot in public. I recall his sister telling us (post-mortem) that he developed an irregular heartbeat toward the end. He looked real good, but I think he knew he was killing himself...

He went ZERO carb for his last diet.
He only ate lots of protein and drank olive oil out of the bottle. I don't think he was even eating fibrous veggies.
This resulted is his passing out a lot in public. I recall his sister telling us (post-mortem) that he developed an irregular heartbeat toward the end. He looked real good, but I think he knew he was killing himself...

Hawkmoon,

How tall was he ? I mean he was 233lbs and ripped to the bone...Looked like before his death he was going to do some serious damage at the Tour. of Champions...

Hawkmoon,

How tall was he ? I mean he was 233lbs and ripped to the bone...Looked like before his death he was going to do some serious damage at the Tour. of Champions...

I don't remember ever seeing his measurements or asking, but he was about the same height as me - 5'8"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131