over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transformation

rockstar3000

Registered
Hey guys so i am going to log my journey of my transformation in hope to enter a local npc show may 2013. I have been training since high school football age 16 i am 25 now i have always been the husky kid. always strong but never ripped. i got into the best shape of my life 2 years ago and let it all go.I already drooped 30 pounds in the past 2 months. Last year i was determined to do a show and fell off track let myself gain 40lbs stopped going to the gym, i had a lot going on in my life with my family and my anxiety. but Im more determined than ever.

below is a pic of my transformation to date so far. tomorrow i will begin part 2 of my transformation. my goal is to hit 175-180 8%bf

i will try to post daily updates and weekly pictures. thanks guys and please feel free to help this is the best board filled with very helpful members.
stats:
height: 5'5"
weight" 195 lbs

training:

Day 1: quads and calf abs
Day 2 chest
Day 3 back
Day 4 arms
Day 5 shoulders and hams

Diet:

meal 1: (7:30) protein shake

meal 2: (10:30 ) 6oz steak 1/2 cup brown rice

meal 3: (2:00)6 oz chicken or tilapia 1/2 cup brown rice cup of broccoli

meal 4 : (5:00) 6oz chicken 1/2 cup brown rice

train

meal 5: protein shake

meal 6: (9:00) 6 oz steak Cup of broccoli

meal 7: (before bed) protein shake

calories: 1985

protein: 270

carbs: 87

All gear and peps will begin Monday.

Gear:
supertest 800mg week
tren a 200 mg week

peps

200mcg igf des pre workout
mod grf and ghrp2 100mcg x3 daily
clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with oxyelite

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5,773
Chest back and arms all back to back? Just curious why you use this split?

Chest back and arms all back to back? Just curious why you use this split?

its never actually in that exact order. I train Monday-Sat Sundays are off. That was just an example of what i train each day not necessarily in order. every week its a different order and one body part gets and extra workout each week.

day 1

Today is the start of peps and gear. current weight as of today is 199 i will post some pics after this week.

100 ghrp 100 cjcw/o dac 3x daily
40mg tbol daily
tren a eod
1/2 cc supertest 400 eod

diet is still the same with one cheat meal every other saturday night.

new weight is 202

I need to stay off the scale cause it messes with my head. i dont know if it was the addition of tren and peps that cause the weight gain. i have remained religious to my diet. anyways heres a pic from today. I feel bloated my head and scale is messing with me. but i have to be consistent.

Attachments

• crop.jpeg
    crop.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,584
Don't use the scale to judge... use the mirror works a lot better!

Lookin good bro. Oh and this might make you feel better: Peptides swell you with water weight faster and more dramatically then I ever would have expected...More than anything I've ever used (Test, Dbol, EQ, Tren, Deca & GH.) I had to stop weighing myself!!

thanks everyone. yeah i am deff holding some water. i stopped weighing my self... last night was my long awaited cheat meal.

all you can eat sushi
4 avacado salad
2 spicy tuna roll
3 dragon roll
8 tuna nigiri
1 celtics maki

woke up today looking much better.

here is a pic from today. after one week on peps test tren and tbol.

Attachments

• 20120805_115319.jpg
    20120805_115319.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,514
update

changing morning shake to 10 egg whites. im starting to get very hungry past couple of days.

also changing cjc ghrp combo to 4x a day at 100/100

horrible sleep from tren and increased anxiety.

feeling fuller everyday and looking leaner so on the right track.

today starts second week on peps n gear.

will post new pic at end of week

hgh

would adding elitropin to my current experiment be benificial or just stick with peps ?

update

diet is really starting to get to me so irritable lately ...libido is also down. gave in to weighing myself and back down to 200lbs. energy is very low, sleep is awful. loosing ambition but i know i have to keep going.

here is and update on everything (if anyone is even following lol)

meal 1 6 omgea 3 eggs
meal 2 6 oz chicken and 1/2 cup jasmine rice
meal 3 50 mg protein shake (pwo)
meal 4 7 oz steak green salad
meal 5 50 mg protein shake

800mg test
400mg tren
40 mg t-bol daily

cjc ghrp2 100mcg 4x daily
igf des pre workout 200 mcg

clen 80mcg
t3 25 mcg
cabergoline .5 e3d

any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated !

I think you need to drop the tren bro. It's most likely what is killing your sleep and making your energy so low. You don't need tren yet. Drop it and get back after it with test only.

I think you need to drop the tren bro. It's most likely what is killing your sleep and making your energy so low. You don't need tren yet. Drop it and get back after it with test only.

yeah i was thinking that as well, ive run tren numerous times and this time it hitting me hard maybe because my diet is so strict this time around. thinking about lowering it to 50mg eod and seeing how that goes for a couple of weeks.

update

nothing to great to report...
clen has ended
t3 is still 25mcg daily
thinking about adding gw or dnp in a couple of weeks...
weight still the same
diet still the same...

Don't understand why prople so things in stages, you need a good hard cut. youll still get some recomp effects from the tren but kinda spinning your wheels from your progress. I notice some Some don't get me wrong
You're progressing but saying you've had multiple tren runs I don't see it. If I were you I'd cut hard and use the tren at what it's good for, holding lbm on low calories. you're on over a gram of gear including des etc, you'll look good when you cut. I don't think you have the lbm for 175 at 8%, you look around 20~% now

Weight/fat loss isn't linear at all gotta factor in water loss etc, I'm guessing you're holding a bit of water on that much test and peptides that do make you hungry as fuk

I need to stay off the scale cause it messes with my head. i dont know if it was the addition of tren and peps that cause the weight gain. i have remained religious to my diet. anyways heres a pic from today. I feel bloated my head and scale is messing with me. but i have to be consistent.

Fuck the scale man, there's definate progress in that pic, keep killing it. I be cautious of using to much clen but that's just me. Your not bloated, your just mind fucked from looking at the scale. The tren will slow weight loss down ad your be building muscle, the peps will slow weight loss down as your be holding more water (mostly intramuscular so all good) the peps are anti catabolic so with tren will probably increase muscle gain a little further. Your got to remember tren and gh are probably the 2 very best recomp drugs there are. I find it extremely hard to lose weight on tren but still get lean as fuck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity