over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transformation

infinitifxs

Registered
I'm looking to do a transformation diet starting ASAP I have gotten back into the swing of things in the past month and I'm looking to hire someone who puts together a simple plan to achieve my goals. Currently 5"10. 250lbs @ 20%. Who do you recommend and have any of you used them?

dnp cycle to get the weight down asap, then aas cycle.
BUT I AM ON HELP cuz I haven't actually done any dnp before. Plus look at my low post count :)

Don't do dnp!! Yes you will lose rapid weight but your health will be jeopardized. Faster isn't necessarily better for you or anybody, stick to something more suitable, clen, t3, diet, change of eating habits, exercise etc

dnp cycle to get the weight down asap, then aas cycle.
BUT I AM ON HELP cuz I haven't actually done any dnp before. Plus look at my low post count :)

Kidding right? That's a horrible idea.

chgolatin2 is on a MUCH better track then the other guy...PM me and we can discuss further if you would like.

I have ran Dnp before honestly just felt like shit..... I guess I just need to recomp my body I used to be in pretty good shape I recently over the past two years kinda let myself go as I became more consumed in my career and financial future. So I recently have woken up and kinda went WTF!!!! I need to recomp my entire body and habits again before I destroys own health and trashes a 4 year relationship with an awesome girl.... I started training again in September I was 260lbs I now am 250 but since I have came back and progressed I'm looking for advice and willing to hire one of the featured prep guys on pm.... Ill post a side by side of August to now.... Sorry for quality....

I have ran Dnp before honestly just felt like shit..... I guess I just need to recomp my body I used to be in pretty good shape I recently over the past two years kinda let myself go as I became more consumed in my career and financial future. So I recently have woken up and kinda went WTF!!!! I need to recomp my entire body and habits again before I destroys own health and trashes a 4 year relationship with an awesome girl.... I started training again in September I was 260lbs I now am 250 but since I have came back and progressed I'm looking for advice and willing to hire one of the featured prep guys on pm.... Ill post a side by side of August to now.... Sorry for quality....

There are plenty out there. I would suggest speaking with them and find out who suits you better both mentally and financially.

Cardio cardio cardio... Eat right and then do more cardio. Thats what has worked for me. Make it your top priority. Dedicate yourself. It will start to melt away

heart rate is the number one key to shred fat lbs what is your age? take 220 and subtract your age.... then 70% of that number is your target heart rate to burn fat. that combined with clean calorie intake will be your key bro. just make sure not to let your calorie intake drop below the 2000-2500 a day mark and keep that heart rate at target for at least 45-60 min a day and you will be shredded b4 you know it!!

I tried that with a friend and it gave him in the best shape of his life (fitness model look)....HCG diet for 45 days then start the maintenance phase for 3 weeks with AS cycle ...then start a cutting diet for 8 weeks with rest of AS cycle...amazing transformation from 231 pounds mostly fat to 193 pounds model!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity