over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transgender weightlifter sparks criticism after competition win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ignore anything. I never justified drug use in tested orgs, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I do, however, have a problem with biological men competing against women. That is the issue at-hand.

Ok, fair enough. My initial comparison wasn't drawn-out enough.

I tried to clear it up in my second post but it's all good.

Again, my comparisons I find fascinating because I know some on here try to justify steroid use in tested orgs.

If Matt Kroc starting competing in women powerlifting competitions and breaking records, he'd be the laughing stock in the bodybuilding and powerlifting community.

I don't see how this is different; Doesn't matter what gender you "identify" with, You're a goddamn male biologically. And no, taking estrogen doesn't negate the fact that your bone structure, and your body's exposure to androgens for so many years changed your physiology compared to a female.

...And here is the slippery slope many of us worried about. Even the most liberal among us - know this is wrong.

If Matt Kroc starting competing in women powerlifting competitions and breaking records, he'd be the laughing stock in the bodybuilding and powerlifting community.

I don't see how this is different; Doesn't matter what gender you "identify" with, You're a goddamn male biologically. And no, taking estrogen doesn't negate the fact that your bone structure, and your body's exposure to androgens for so many years changed your physiology compared to a female.

I agree. But what I'm trying to say is that if someone thinks that this is unfair (and someone is the key word here - I'm not saying you) then how do they logically defend other types of "cheating" like steroid use in tested orgs

I agree. But what I'm trying to say is that if someone thinks that this is unfair (and someone is the key word here - I'm not saying you) then how do they logically defend other types of "cheating" like steroid use in tested orgs
You justify it by seeing one variable that's constant: "Everybody is using it". So the playing field is even. I'm not advocating people actively seek to compete in tested organizations doped up, but to think those guys aren't on stuff is just naive.

There is NO even playing field, even in the world of natural competition. Genetics reign supreme, some guys will produce more testosterone naturally, be bigger, stronger, and faster than others.

What would you guys think about one of these guys walking out of the restroom your young daughter was in.........if you want to talk hypotheticals....and be honest. I'm not going to voice my opinion because I'm scared I will offend anyone or get banned from a forum. I listen to all your points of view. Tell me what you think about this....

What would you guys think about one of these guys walking out of the restroom your young daughter was in.........if you want to talk hypotheticals....and be honest. I'm not going to voice my opinion because I'm scared I will offend anyone or get banned from a forum. I listen to all your points of view. Tell me what you think about this....

It's pretty obvious what you think ;)

We aren't supposed to discuss politics here but what I will say is that the evidence doesn't support this happening very often (someone who wants to abuse these laws to cause harm to women, etc).

You should use the restroom that works with your equipment.

Have a penis? Use the mens room.
Have a vagina? Use the woman's room.

If you have committed fully - to the point that your sexual organs have been under the scalpel...then by all means have at the bathroom that matches your equipment. That is a good enough test for me.

What I think of transgenders is a different discussion.

You should get the facts straight, she didn't want to fight girls, the state wouldn't allow her to fight outside of her birth gender

What facts did I misrepesent in this statement? (Quote)They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division (Unquote)

I said she wanted to be a boy taking steroids and went on to win the state championship in the girl's division. I didn't misrepresent anything. You lack reading comprehension skills. :rolleyes:

What facts did I misrepesent in this statement? (Quote)They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division (Unquote)

I said she wanted to be a boy taking steroids and went on to win the state championship in the girl's division. I didn't misrepresent anything. You lack reading comprehension skills. :rolleyes:

Hmm true. Meh long day

So much bullshit with all this regardless

...And here is the slippery slope many of us worried about. Even the most liberal among us - know this is wrong.

this is a legit slippery slope but anytime I hear that the next step of the slope is everybody sleeping with kids and animals I lose my mind lol

Politically correct liberal pussies are everywhere. They let the 10% of society dictate the way it should be for the other 90%. And letting a 40 year old man with an 8" cock use the same bathroom as a 4 year old girl? Give me a f'ing break!!! Disgraceful 🖕

why does the length of his cock matter exactly?

I identify myself as a retired 70 year old. Give me my social security! :rolleyes:

How about Elizabeth Warren saying she is Indian. You can pretty much identify as whatever you want these days. Good ole Pocahontas.

How about Elizabeth Warren saying she is Indian. You can pretty much identify as whatever you want these days. Good ole Pocahontas.

like this.......lady.

born white, who says she NOW identifies as BLACK....

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 63
like this.......lady.

born white, who says she NOW identifies as BLACK....

Man, I forgot about her. That really pissed me off when I learned the truth about her. Mainstream media downplayed that a lot. I don't think many Americans know about that.

Some of them are doing it now trying to get scholarships for college.

Man, I forgot about her. That really pissed me off when I learned the truth about her. Mainstream media downplayed that a lot. I don't think many Americans know about that.

it ok....society is taking care of her....

she got fired from that cush naapc job..
her black husband left her....(for a black woman)
no one will hire her....shes back living with her mommy and daddy.

Maybe they will figure out its crazy after transgender people dominate every sport.

Science is science regardless of peoples feelings and political correctness. I have read that men develop strength advantages in utero and that even a woman on male hormones wouldn't have the same strength potential, which is probably why there aren't any 800 pound female benchers.

There is actually a federal law that allows the federal courts to take control of departments and hire or not hire people based on race called "disparate impact law".
it screwed me out of my FDNY dream job. They basically use statistics to allege that a test is unfair if the results aren't racial even. The problem was that the people who were really interested were mostly white and more whites sign up for the test, the test was really easy. So its not so much that certain races cant do as well, the competitive candidates of that race weren't as interested in the job.
they used the same theory on car loans recently. Its a pretty racist law that is thought in some backwards logic to make things more fair.

If you google disparate impact you will read some pretty crazy stories. Here in NYC the department of correction is mostly black and the fire department is mostly white, the test are very similar and written by the same mostly black agency, however if the fire dept doesn't mirror the racial %s in the community a federal judge can take control and keep staking the deck till he gets the percentages the way he wants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1