over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transitioning from tren to deca....

Lilleo187

Registered
So ive been cutting on 100test-e/150tren-e for 9 weeks and next week will be my last week on this protocol. After next week i want to start my blast cycle with 150test/400deca. Will it be safe to start right away or do i have to wait a week for the tren to clear out of ny system?

You should start the Deca asap. I always start new compounds a couple weeks before the one I'm dropping so one is starting to peak as the other clears.

You should start the Deca asap. I always start new compounds a couple weeks before the one I'm dropping so one is starting to peak as the other clears.

Thanks man...does anybody else agree with this? I thought its not good having two 19-nors in you?

Thanks man...does anybody else agree with this? I thought its not good having two 19-nors in you?

19-nors at the same time are my favorite way to run them, but it's not for everyone. Only one way to find out. Just keep some caber/letro on hand incase you need it.

it's not good to have 19 ANYTHING in you :eek:

But seriously - I think that is just another "legend" and not really based on anything sound.

Last edited:
19-nors at the same time are my favorite way to run them, but it's not for everyone. Only one way to find out. Just keep some caber/letro on hand incase you need it.

Me too. I love tren/npp

Lol you guys are crazy... I only have arimidex on hand but im tryin not to use any ancilleries again. Also should i keep my test still at 100mg this week then up it to 150 next week. Tommorow and thursday will be my last time running 100test/150tren.

do you really think it matters with doses like this...???

150mgs...???? lololol

its like takin a baby aspirin for a migraine...

:cool:

do you really think it matters with doses like this...???

150mgs...???? lololol

its like takin a baby aspirin for a migraine...

:cool:

stop it tenny... cuz of you we'll have a post next week about 1 gram of tren frontloading :rolleyes:

So gonna start my first pin today with the deca on top of the test/tren. I hope you guys are right about this. Im trusting you guys....im scared lol. I don't want to have any prolactin issues or leaky tits.

Last edited:
So gonna start my first pin today with the deca on top of the test/tren. I hope you guys are right about this. Im trusting you guys....im scared lol. I don't want to have any prolactin issues or leaky tits.

Don't trust us. We fuck with pretty boys like you here.

Ok you dont want and prolactin issues or leaky tits ?

the dose is low so chances are very slim but you have never run these 2 -19 nor compounds before so we dont know your body chemistry how its going to respond neither do you! Some people can get prolactin issues at little dosages, someone like me get no prolactin sides to speak of at a fairly high doses other then it prolongs my ejaculation period which I dont mind!

Listen to your body. It will tell u either way. Pay close attention and back off if needed.

Nobody can give ££££ back guarantee here when u trying new combos/ compounds. Its all guidelines and generalised recommendations from experience etc.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Don't trust us. We fuck with pretty boys like you here.

Ok you dont want and prolactin issues or leaky tits ?

the dose is low so chances are very slim but you have never run these 2 -19 nor compounds before so we dont know your body chemistry how its going to respond neither do you! Some people can get prolactin issues at little dosages, someone like me get no prolactin sides to speak of at a fairly high doses other then it prolongs my ejaculation period which I dont mind!

Listen to your body. It will tell u either way. Pay close attention and back off if needed.

Nobody can give ££££ back guarantee here when u trying new combos/ compounds. Its all guidelines and generalised recommendations from experience etc.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I understand... Just pinned everything like yal said just cause it makes sense to me....wish me luck. Thursday will be my last tren pin.

Op you will be fine. Your starting with very conservative doses.(which is definitely not a bad thing) just follow the advice above. You'll be fine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear