over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transparent Labs - Opinions wanted

Registered
I dont typically by sups but this company caught my attention and I thought maybe ill give a try, but im cheap so I thought id ask around here before I drop any coin

I like what I see on the label Specifically the Lean-Pre workout

If you have used this product or any of there products let me know what your experience was.

Thanks

pretty sure theyre not a sponsor here

pretty sure theyre not a sponsor here

I'm pretty sure they are a supplement company. We talk about non sponsor supps all the time. I mean shit besides MA labs (which is pushing the limits of what a supplement is or contains) what supplement company pays a membership fee hear?

Transparent labs look like a good company so far. Decent products that have clearly and properly dosed products...

However if your looking for a pre workout i would wait on MA's pump product that should be available soon. I believe it is going to be the best product on the market and priced competitively.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they are a supplement company. We talk about non sponsor supps all the time. I mean shit besides MA labs (which is pushing the limits of what a supplement is or contains) what supplement company pays a membership fee hear?

Transparent labs look like a good company so far. Decent products that have clearly and properly dosed products...

However if your looking for a pre workout i would wait on MA's pump product that should be available soon. I believe it is going to be the best product on the market and priced competitively.

Ah my bad....I just assumed they were a gear supplier

Thanks for the heads up ill check it out, its hot as balls where im at and ive been bonking mid workout so I want to add a pre workout see if it helps

I usually eat bowl apples nuts honey about 30mins before which is usually good to go but not lately

Thanks for the heads up ill check it out, its hot as balls where im at and ive been bonking mid workout so I want to add a pre workout see if it helps

I usually eat bowl apples nuts honey about 30mins before which is usually good to go but not lately

If you don't use any stimulants now do your self a favor and don't start. They burn you out in the long run and you will end up dependent on them to have a decent workout. That includes caffeine.
Stick with stim free pre workouts supps. MPA's celluvol is a good one. I believe MA PUMP is to be stim free but I'm not 100%. Good luck buddy...

I dont typically by sups but this company caught my attention and I thought maybe ill give a try, but im cheap so I thought id ask around here before I drop any coin

I like what I see on the label Specifically the Lean-Pre workout

If you have used this product or any of there products let me know what your experience was.

Thanks

i cant tell you anything right now, I have seen there stuff for awhile, made an order and just received it, but will probably not use it for a week or 2, I meant to order their non-stim pre, and like a dumbass not paying attention to what I was doing I ordered the their stim pre, if you do try their stuff do a google search and you can find a link that will give you 15% off.

Last edited:
i cant tell you anything right now, I have seen there stuff for awhile, made an order and just received it, but will probably not use it for a week or 2, I meant to order their non-stim pre, and like a dumbass not paying attention to what I was doing I ordered the their stim pre, if you do try their stuff do a google search and you can find a link that will give you 15% off.

Good deal, I'm already a coffee drinker this would replace the cup I would usually drink so all good on that front

Thank you for the info

Good deal, I'm already a coffee drinker this would replace the cup I would usually drink so all good on that front
Thank you for the info

Cup of coffe=60-100mg caffeine

Many pre workouts consist of 300+ mg a serving caffeine along with other more harsh stimulants.

These stimulants over time fuck up your heart and adrenal glands among other things. Most raise you BP and are Vasoconstrictors which keep your pump products from working efficiently...

This is normally done to cover the fact that the product is not that great without the added stimulants. I'm not saying these stimulants are not useful for bodybuilding but I would advise avoiding them unless absolutely necessary.

This is coming from a guy that used such products for years and almost died of heart and kidney failure at 34 years old...

This is a good example of a very good pre workout that doesn't have a bunch of stims in it... it will give you good healthy energy and a great pump without hundreds of milligrams of stimulants.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 45
Sorry I just use G-Fuel and nicotine gum

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members