over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trap injections site

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
Looking at the diagrams from a few sites...looks like you shoot higher up...but...are you shooting more towards the "front" or the "back" of the trap? Maybe I'm crazy but it feels the bigger part is towards the back. Assuming 5/8" is good enough there? Already do delts/lats but would like another area....last 2 times I did chest I ended up with knots for some reason. Thanks.

Only did em once… Used a 1.5” pin, directly on the peak of my traps. I have large traps so there’s plenty of meat to shoot into. Went in smooth, zero pain.

However, abt 5 minutes later my entire side of my body went numb. I laid on the couch afterwards and slowly started to get my feelings back. Took about 3 hours for everything to feel normal again.

That was 10+ years ago. I’ve been trying to get the balls to do em again, but keep pussying out. Probably just put pressure on some nerves. But it bothered me mentally.

It’s super easy spot to pin. Just giving you my shitty experience. I’m not trying to turn you away from doing em, just my own experience. I’ll try it again this week if I don’t bitch out again…..

Cage

Only did em once… Used a 1.5” pin, directly on the peak of my traps. I have large traps so there’s plenty of meat to shoot into. Went in smooth, zero pain.

However, abt 5 minutes later my entire side of my body went numb. I laid on the couch afterwards and slowly started to get my feelings back. Took about 3 hours for everything to feel normal again.

That was 10+ years ago. I’ve been trying to get the balls to do em again, but keep pussying out. Probably just put pressure on some nerves. But it bothered me mentally.

It’s super easy spot to pin. Just giving you my shitty experience. I’m not trying to turn you away from doing em, just my own experience. I’ll try it again this week if I don’t bitch out again…..

Cage
Yeah no appreciate the honesty...what you felt I'm trying to avoid lol, some pip I'm going to assume due to VMS...not being able to move my neck for a few weeks is a different story.

I've done traps hundreds of times over the years, never had a problem, but any kind of PIP there is super painful so shoot only gear you know is good 👍🏿

Shoot traps at its highest peak, try to avoid veins as much as possible (the big thick ones you can see)

I use 1/2” insulin pins. Traps are my favorite injection spot. Easy to reach. Iv Never once had any pain in them even putting 3cc at a time in there. But that’s me. Lats are good spot to lots of area. Another pain free easy to reach spot. Believe me after you i next a few thousand times you’ll be trying to find new spots besides ass,shoulders and quads.

I use 1/2” insulin pins. Traps are my favorite injection spot. Easy to reach. Iv Never once had any pain in them even putting 3cc at a time in there. But that’s me. Lats are good spot to lots of area. Another pain free easy to reach spot. Believe me after you i next a few thousand times you’ll be trying to find new spots besides ass,shoulders and quads.
Just right on the top, half way between shoulder and neck or what?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131