over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trap Injections

Sounds good - I only have 1/2” 29g slin pins or 1”25g Needles - which do you think would work out better - my bi’s arent Very big but quite lean and very vascular which is another thing I’m skeptical of

Tried traps once, hit a nerve and felt fire for a bit, with a 29g slin pin. Also seemed like that trap appeared to shrink or something afterwards, like it was unresponsive for a few months, looked disproportioned and would not pop like it had prior when doing a most muscular pose. I’d never attempt the site again.

Outer tri head shot did the same thing once too, only it left a divot in the head that I’ve been rocking for about 10yrs now.

I think there is a site somewhere that shows how to do spot injections. Or maybe it was even a link here on PM, it’s been long but I’ve seen it before floating around.

i like the back upper head of the triceps , those and my quads.

Tried traps once, hit a nerve and felt fire for a bit, with a 29g slin pin. Also seemed like that trap appeared to shrink or something afterwards, like it was unresponsive for a few months, looked disproportioned and would not pop like it had prior when doing a most muscular pose. I’d never attempt the site again.

Outer tri head shot did the same thing once too, only it left a divot in the head that I’ve been rocking for about 10yrs now.

I think there is a site somewhere that shows how to do spot injections. Or maybe it was even a link here on PM, it’s been long but I’ve seen it before floating around.
“How to do injections“ in the beginners forum

I've used 23 guage 1.5" in my traps with no issues.

^^^hey if you can get the oil to go thru the 29g ..then that's what i'd use

regardless of bicept size, it's like i said up there ..don't go blastin' a cc in there you'r first time
(..cuz it'll hurt & you will be doing this bi-laterally & you use your bis all the time all day long)

it's easy: as long as you don't put too much in there the first couple of times & you ASPIRATE!! (..which you should be doin' that every shot anyway)
..you should be fine ..it's really no big deal after the "break in" period
Maybe I was just lucky, but I injected 3 cc the very first time and used a 23 gauge. No pain. Same with chest.

The only time I ever had trouble with pain was when I got ahold of junk gear.

God damn I dont know if you're joking or not... slin pins or 5/8 in mine only. Traps are like calves for me, often times I clip nerves and the spot is f'ed for weeks to months.

Like the OP, I was looking for new spots and thought I'd give forearms a go. I dont recommend those lol

Hamstrings have been good to me as a rotational spot

God damn I dont know if you're joking or not... slin pins or 5/8 in mine only. Traps are like calves for me, often times I clip nerves and the spot is f'ed for weeks to months.

Like the OP, I was looking for new spots and thought I'd give forearms a go. I dont recommend those lol

Hamstrings have been good to me as a rotational spot

No not kidding. I've never had an issue injecting there. Maybe I just got lucky.

I had my girlfriend hit my traps last week. Super painless on the day of… The following two days, not so much! Very stiff and every time I turned over in bed it woke me up. Your mileage may vary, however.

I’m not lookin for site growth- lookin for a new spot- what u suggest that’s easier according to you? I already in glutes- delts - ventroglute and quads

Lats are easy, like people have said. Put your hand behind your head, and use the other hand to reach around and inject in the muscle under the armpit area. It's one of the least painful places to inject.

You can also split delt injections into anterior and medial delts. There's a huge amount of area there if you have decent shoulder development. Rear delts are supposed to be great too, but I'm not flexible enough to pin those on my own.

I inject traps when Im doing water based cycles do to the twice daily injects...

Traps are good as long as your gear isn't painful. If it hurts, then avoid trap injections, cause it will suck. Rear delts are good...put your hand on your hip, it makes the rear delt pop out more, then use the other hand to inject in a downward motion into the rear delt. If your chest is big and can't reach, use the wall to push your elbow of the injecting hand towards you more. Side delts are good too. Never like anterior delt injects. Biceps are OK, but sometimes will leave a bruise or bleed easier.
Can do one in each bicep head. Triceps are good, upper and lower lats, and glutes. I rotate all sites using a slin pin, 29g 1/2inch 1/2cc.

Damn, I've had big traps and a big neck (19-20") all my life, used to deadlift 600, but I'm still not sticking a 23 gauge harpoon there. Too many nerve endings, or at least I'd be afraid of hitting a nerve and doing damage to myself. I've hit nerves in my quads plenty of times, but don't want to think about doing it in my traps.

Shooting biceps is fine, and I've done that with insulin pins many times. Helps if you have good vascularity to avoid all the veins there. But then that's true for every body part.

I dont think using a smaller gauge needle is going to help you not hit a nerve too much, sure its not as big across but the risk is still there. Making the gauge 1/2 the size of a larger one would decrease chances by 50%.

23 g in your traps??

Holy hell, you'd probably come out alive at the end of a Saw movie Bio
23 g is small! I used 22 mostly and some 18s when i first started out. Did 22 g in the biceps and chest. Never messed with traps because I had so many other spots to use.

I'm the generation of insulin syringes lol

Call me Gen I

When I came here from Alinboard years ago Bio and the other vets were talking about those harpoons Lol. In 05 I started with 23 g 1 1/4 which was kind of the beginners rig. Now I use those to draw or transfer but would never stick myself with one of those things Lol.

When I came here from Alinboard years ago Bio and the other vets were talking about those harpoons Lol. In 05 I started with 23 g 1 1/4 which was kind of the beginners rig. Now I use those to draw or transfer but would never stick myself with one of those things Lol.

When I started it was 22g, 1.5", 3cc. Later I found 23g, 1.5", 3cc still work good for glutes. I've done much smaller.as well. I never had any issue using a larger needle in the traps, they're good size. I haven't trained in 4 months...I was out two weeks before that shutdown and my traps are still decent size. Comes from years of shrugging between 585 and 625lbs with a bar and 210lb dumbbells. Those days are long over now thanks to spine issues.

God damn Bio you are a beast !!

1,5 inch in traps 😮

Back in the late 90s when i first started injections it seemed like we had to take what we could get, hence me using 18 guage. Those were somewhat painful for sure. Thats the one I used and hit a small artery, blood shot out across the room like a squirt gun.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear