over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traps with Back or Shoulders

i can't rememeber... I've found two ways to do them basically-

1) setup an incline bench so its inclined and chest facing towards pulley... BigA said to do it underhand grip w EZ curl bar but my body prefers using the neutral grip pulldown bar thats about 2ft wide....lay chest on bench and let arms totally lock... then just pull your traps backwards kinda pulling your shoulder blades together... hits the traps that run down the top of the back downwards..

2) Just use the hammer strength low row machine... personally i use the overhand grip on that one bc the neutral grip on HS low row is very very narrow at the start and it doesn't let u pull the traps back far enough... the overhand grip lets u pull further back... i slide my ass all the way to the back of the seat and lean a little more forward than if i was doing rows...

3) can probably figure out 10 other machines to do it with... just keep arms locked and pull shoulder blades together pretty much, play w little different angles and grips...

And THANK YOU BROTHA!!! much appreciated!! :headbang:

They actually have a hammer strength machine at my gym now that you sit in and it pulls up high. Much higher then a regular row.. Works my upper back and traps. It felt awkward at 1st but its becoming one of my favorite machines in there.

For what it's worth migraines and tension headaches are caused by constant tension in the scalp muscles. Above the ears, in the forehead and in the back of the head.

This can easily be massaged out. Sometimes I put my palms flat on my skull above my ears and push the scalp up to stretch out the muscles. Works great.

For what it's worth migraines and tension headaches are caused by constant tension in the scalp muscles. Above the ears, in the forehead and in the back of the head.

This can easily be massaged out. Sometimes I put my palms flat on my skull above my ears and push the scalp up to stretch out the muscles. Works great.

Believe me I do massage my neck head and shoulders... It takes it away while I'm doing it but once I stop back to a headache. I can get my girl to do it for about 15mins but she gets tired because I'm like harder and she gets worn out.. Like I said I would pay easily for an hour for someone who really knew what they were doing to massage my Traps a couple days after working them.
There not as bad as they use to be. It took me a minute to figure out the cause like why do I keep getting these headaches. I still get them but no where near like I use to get them. I describe it as a headace but it is just tension

I'm hitting everything 2x per week. Direct trap work on my first shoulder workout. I hit them again on my conditioning day with farmer's walks.

I put them with shoulders mainly to spread out the volume. I already have 24 sets on back / bicep day.

I'm hitting everything 2x per week. Direct trap work on my first shoulder workout. I hit them again on my conditioning day with farmer's walks.

I put them with shoulders mainly to spread out the volume. I already have 24 sets on back / bicep day.

Yea that's why I took biceps out my back routine. It was to much.. I'm super setting arms right now and they have there own day

It's always been with shoulders for me but I can see how it makes more sense training them with back as its part of the back. Oh well my traps have always grown easily so it doesn't really matter as long as I train them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear