over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traumatic brain injury and Low Test

RLTW<3>

Registered
Hey guys. So I’ve scoured the search bar and can’t seem to find anything on this topic. Since most of y’all are very experienced in the field of labs and blood work and what all, I was curious to see if anyone can relate or has solid info on TBIs and low test levels.
A little info for yall
I haven’t been diagnosed from the army yet (cuz if I was, I’d be retired out ASAP) but I know for a fact I’ve suffered several TBIs from time down range. Ever since the last one, my test levels have been below average when I’ve come off (properly at that) to get my levels checked. I’ve heard from a few people that brain injuries will/can effect your test levels. Have any of you guys experienced this? Obviously doesn’t have to be a tbi from overseas. You can get one from a knarly car wreck. I’d appreciate any input or info.

Yeah a concussion can cause low test. Research fighter or boxers and test levels. Something about being hit hard enough does something to your brain.

There is a connection between them. Most of the initial findings I know of are from the military. Unfortunately their standards for treatment are ridiculous.

Yeah a concussion can cause low test. Research fighter or boxers and test levels. Something about being hit hard enough does something to your brain.
Will do. Thanks man!
There is a connection between them. Most of the initial findings I know of are from the military. Unfortunately their standards for treatment are ridiculous.
Yup yup. The VA apparently still doesn’t cover trt as an actual thing or disability. Few friends of mine have told me this. But they also said supposedly third quarter of 2018 the va will? Let’s just hope they do whenever my ass gets out lol

Hey guys. So I’ve scoured the search bar and can’t seem to find anything on this topic. Since most of y’all are very experienced in the field of labs and blood work and what all, I was curious to see if anyone can relate or has solid info on TBIs and low test levels.
A little info for yall
I haven’t been diagnosed from the army yet (cuz if I was, I’d be retired out ASAP) but I know for a fact I’ve suffered several TBIs from time down range. Ever since the last one, my test levels have been below average when I’ve come off (properly at that) to get my levels checked. I’ve heard from a few people that brain injuries will/can effect your test levels. Have any of you guys experienced this? Obviously doesn’t have to be a tbi from overseas. You can get one from a knarly car wreck. I’d appreciate any input or info.

A friend of Pinkton has a TBI and he gets prescribed 10ius HGH per day.

A friend of Pinkton has a TBI and he gets prescribed 10ius HGH per day.

Of who? And that’s crazy!! Is he getting it from the va?!

I think the injury was caused by an auto accident. His doctor prescribes it because he doesn’t secrete HGH.

Damn that’s a shame. I mean I’m glad dude gets his growth,but I hate seeing people have their lives suddenly massively altered all from one blow to the noggin.

Tbi

A little info for yall

We need to talk about tbi.i got some shit to tell you my friend.you need to hear this.

Will do. Thanks man!

Yup yup. The VA apparently still doesn’t cover trt as an actual thing or disability. Few friends of mine have told me this. But they also said supposedly third quarter of 2018 the va will? Let’s just hope they do whenever my ass gets out lol

The VA does not cover trt. Do you have an out date yet or a plan for what you will do? Hopefully you can get a job that provides insurance and have some double coverage to cover trt for you. In he mean time.....do your own trt

The VA does not cover trt. Do you have an out date yet or a plan for what you will do? Hopefully you can get a job that provides insurance and have some double coverage to cover trt for you. In he mean time.....do your own trt

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m hit with an MEB this calendar year. Been skirtin under the radar for a hot minute. But things have a way of catching up with ya. Gonna do a year in the private sector to save up then go get my pa license. I’ve been doin my own trt for good couple years now. What branch did you serve in?

I think the injury was caused by an auto accident. His doctor prescribes it because he doesn’t secrete HGH.

I saw that in a student at a high school when I was subbing. The boy was 17 years old but looked like he was about 10 years old. I couldn't figure it out. He had a brain injury like you are talking about here but it also made him mentally disabled too. Evidently he was in a really bad car accident as a child and basically never grew after that. It is like he is frozen in time. Really strange. First time ive seen that. So yeah, brain damage can cause the hypothalamus to not work correctly. If it can affect GH I think it would affect testosterone secretion too.

I saw that in a student at a high school when I was subbing. The boy was 17 years old but looked like he was about 10 years old. I couldn't figure it out. He had a brain injury like you are talking about here but it also made him mentally disabled too. Evidently he was in a really bad car accident as a child and basically never grew after that. It is like he is frozen in time. Really strange. First time ive seen that. So yeah, brain damage can cause the hypothalamus to not work correctly. If it can affect GH I think it would affect testosterone secretion too.

Do you recall which lobe was effected the most?

Do you recall which lobe was effected the most?

I really don't know much about it other than he was in a bad car accident and he was now disabled. His disability was pretty bad. He was non verbal and couldn't even put his own shoes on. It was really sad. He was like a little child, unable to much of anything.

What I know I just learned from the aids that worked in the room. I was filling in for the special ed teacher but the aids were still there to help, thank goodness!

Thinking back, his hair was cut short and I think he had a big scar on the temporal area, cant remember if it was right or left.

I really don't know much about it other than he was in a bad car accident and he was now disabled. His disability was pretty bad. He was non verbal and couldn't even put his own shoes on. It was really sad. He was like a little child, unable to much of anything.

What I know I just learned from the aids that worked in the room. I was filling in for the special ed teacher but the aids were still there to help, thank goodness!

Thinking back, his hair was cut short and I think he had a big scar on the temporal area, cant remember if it was right or left.

Man that’s what worries me with TBIs... one wrong blow....and poof, your life as you know it ceases to exist. That’s why in my living will i have it so I won’t end up in a vegatative state. Nope, no thank you.

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m hit with an MEB this calendar year. Been skirtin under the radar for a hot minute. But things have a way of catching up with ya. Gonna do a year in the private sector to save up then go get my pa license. I’ve been doin my own trt for good couple years now. What branch did you serve in?

Marines. 0311

The effects on the endocrine system from TBI are underestimated. In my line of work you don't exit without significant TBI and everyone has skewed hormone levels.

Marines. 0311
Recently? Were ya east coast or a hollywood marine?
The effects on the endocrine system from TBI are underestimated. In my line of work you don't exit without significant TBI and everyone has skewed hormone levels.
Amen to that bro. It’s russian roulette with IEDs for us(not so much now thankfully. But few years ago and back were brutal) You?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131