over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel with gh

james555

Banned
Hey fella's I tried the search engine and I couldn't find anything I tried typing in alot of different things.. But my question is I will be driving for 3.5 hrs what is the best way to bring one 10iu bottle of gh?? reply's are greatly appreciated thanks

Hey fella's I tried the search engine and I couldn't find anything I tried typing in alot of different things.. But my question is I will be driving for 3.5 hrs what is the best way to bring one 10iu bottle of gh?? reply's are greatly appreciated thanks
well what I did last weekend was reconstitute with bac water. Took tupperware put ice on bottom. Then tin foil. Then bottle in ziplock bag on top of foil. should be gtg not a long drive. This shit cant be that fragile! It was shipped in God knows what conditions. I felt my usual sides so Im assuming it stayed good. Before ya leave final desination on way home just kill it. Meant a few extra iu a day for a couple days but better than toilet.

But my question is I will be driving for 3.5 hrs what is the best way to bring one 10iu bottle of gh??

Picking it up is probably the best method of taking it from one destination to another :D

However unless you will be exposing it to temps exceeding 110F, your GH will last weeks outside of the fridge at room temp.

Now if you're traveling with it reconned, depending on the water type used to recon with, you still have days outside of the fridge at room temp regardless. I wouldn't sweat it - you can't hurt it.

If you're just driving, then take the dry powder, put it in a cooler with ice (but not directly on the ice), bring bac water/syringes and reconstitue at the destination.

You could also reconstitute at home, pre-fill your syringes, and put that on ice (but again, not directly on it).

Reconstituting and leaving it in the vial would be my last option (= most josseling around), but I still don't think it would damage it.

And make sure your destination has a fridge. If not, just get fresh ice each day to refill your cooler.

Not trying to go against anyone in here. But just to be sure, james555 - do these other things if you wish to. It certainly could not hurt. Though on the flip side, I'm wondering why go though anything? One day, three days or more -- you will not hurt the GH contents under normal circumstances.

GH is not an unstable protien.

Pack it up in your cold cooler of food.

Ok i got a couple of idea's from you guy's and I appreciate it alot there will be a fridge where Im going so all is good.. My main concern was how i should handle it when I drive there, didn't want to ruin it but I think I got it thanks alot fella's

get a frio insulin pen carrier. you just put the middle sleece in cold water. will keep the pins cold for 48 hours

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws