over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with gear

Two weeks you're going for? Why not just load up with some long esters leading up to the trip? I think your biggest problem will be eating clean and finding a decent Gym. I know for me It was.

It could be done, but wouldn't encourage it. If you're American, you can usually expect added scrutiny at foreign border/customs.There are foreign customs officials that relish the task of combing through the luggage and belongings of a 'Yankee' with a fine teeth comb.

Stock up on some OTC PH/DS like DMZ, Msten,Trenazone,Ostarine be Iron Mag Labs etc in labelled supp bottles if you really need to be 'on'.

Last edited:
Dont do it. Not worth it. Its just steroids, there not going anywhere... start them again when you get home, unless your going to mexico, thialand, egypt, turkey or pakistan! then you can get the shit over the counter! :)

Print off a fake prescription label for insulin to control your diabetes and stick it on your vial.....

This is why I wish more sources carried test undecanoate. I don't think any board sponsor carries this.

This is why I wish more sources carried test undecanoate. I don't think any board sponsor carries this.

Word. What the hell? I know RDP carries it unfinished.

Was interested in the shipping to yourself end internationally, esp Mexico, as common for spring break vacations and just seemed too easy as people say. I have a friend who works at UPS in the security dept and he told me if you are shipping something to Mexico, you will need to declare what it is and where it is made and how much it is worth. They frown on anything made from china. They have to code all of this when its shipped. Further, and this is odd to me and I may have misunderstood, but they don't want anything used in Mexico...so if someone ships used clothing to oneself in mexico from the US, they have to prove that they were in the US before being able to get the packages. He said customs there are very erratic and WILL go through packages, envelopes, anything if they suspect, or if something is coded in a certain way. So, I guess be careful and as most say, it's not worth the risk....

This is why we need test undeconate. Auexis said he will think about carrying it eventually.

man test cyp has close to the same half life as undeconate, just pin a double dose of cyp, and about 9-10 days later(half life of cypionate), which you will prob be home already, you can re-up with your enanthate or whatever you were running. If you can find a legit source, Nebido(test undeconate) is available on the domestic market.

what about those stealth packs? Couldnt you order some of those and just take them. I am sure where ever you go you can find sticks.

Or order steril plastic bottles with a screw top lable them anal numb lub, put in a few dildos and call it a day. find a way to get your sticks in... They will probably have that ooo shit look if they open your stuff. that they will just let you pass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131