over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we worried primarily because its a carry on situation? I was under the impression that you could check TRT stuff no problem in your luggage.

i personally would not even travel with aas even if i had a script.
i am sure that 99% of the TSA agents who locate a known aas in airport luggage are not going to know enough about the legalities of this subject and therefore i wouldnt take a chance.
For example, Joe TSA sees testosterone in "large dudes" carry on bag. Joe TSA makes a scene while 'large dude' is arrested. 'large dude' claims its a script, "look my name is on the bottle!" he yells. Joe TSA isnt well versed enough in this area of law to take a chance and neither is his manager (all retired cops, or wanna bes). Conclusion 'large dude' misses his flight due to his arrest and is told to "tell it to the judge" and in fact he does have to see a judge when he is arraigned.
It may save you in the long run but by then you have already lost

My father took his jins that were prescribed for him by his doctor on board. TSA took him into their interrogation room. He had to call his doctor who confirmed the script for it and TSA had no choice but to let him go. Fortunately he made his flight. To the OP, you don't have a script for your gear so DO NOT even risk taking your oils or pins with you or prepare to miss your flight suffer the legal consequences.

My work is soon going to require plane travel weekly. What is the best way of traveling with gear? Getting it thru security with a carry on? I'm taking all short esters so I pin daily. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Switch to long esters and pin when your home.

Well damn. You guys have me scared. Mine is totally legit, but I have a very short time between flights as it is. I can't afford to be held over because of some moron at the TSA.

maybe you guys have similar experiences ive flown numerous times no problems simply bringing a few orals, either put pills in a sock, or with numerous other meds, no issues... any other guys do this?

Do you go to the same areas repeatedly? You could stock the areas you visit frequently. That's how I do it. I only go about 5 different places though.

maybe you guys have similar experiences ive flown numerous times no problems simply bringing a few orals, either put pills in a sock, or with numerous other meds, no issues... any other guys do this?

Traveling with Orals is no problem. I take so many supplements its hard for me to keep them straight. I just throw my Orals in with them.

Do you go to the same areas repeatedly? You could stock the areas you visit frequently. That's how I do it. I only go about 5 different places though.

Ya it will be a lot of the same areas. Do hotels have a problem holding mail packages for guests?

Ya it will be a lot of the same areas. Do hotels have a problem holding mail packages for guests?

I have only sent packages to a hotel twice and neither one had a problem with it. Not saying I recommend it, but it worked. I had to let them know ahead of time, and it's best if you are at the hotel when the package arrives. Tell them you had a nice pocket knife or leatherman on you when you boarded the plane and they confiscated it and told you that you couldn't have that on the plane and that you would need to send it to yourself. That happens all the time in airports... Or used to... I imagine it still does, but I haven't tried it in a while. I doubt the hotel would need a story to accept a package for you but it might make you feel better. Both times they left it on the bed for me. Just check with the hotel before booking...

PO Boxes work nicely though and provide you a storage space...

I asked the pharmacist last night and she should as long as you take it in the box with the prescription label in your name and keep your syringes in the same package, you should be fine. Obviously that's for people with a prescription though.

I travel all the time with pins. I usually preload them and stick them in my shaving kit in my checked bag, I've been all around the world and also domestically using this method, never had an issue.

Switch to long esters and pin when your home.

I travel constantly also. This is what I do. I am even an HRT patient, but airport security is not qualified to read a prescription bottle, so they will call law enforcement. Traveled one time with my script and pins and it was 20 min of questioning.

If it absolutely has to be taken on carry on try this. Buy a small travel bag so you can place your bathroom supplies inside of it. Inside the small travel bag place your toothbrush, small toothpaste, bar of soap, small bottle of shampoo, small bottle of moisturizer, and small bottle of shaving foam or lotion.

You will than have to go online and buy small sterile vials with screw on tops. I like to buy the dark tinted ones. Transfer your gear into these small sterile vials. Go to Walmart and buy small sticky printer labels. On these labels print out something like "100% organic shaving oil" or "100% organic face cleanser". Place the labels on the sterile vials. When finished placed these sterile vials into your small travel bag with your other bathroom supplies. Make sure everything is under the 4oz limit.

When you go through the TSA screening you will probably have to open up your small travel bag and have each liquid container in a separate clear bag. You will make it through the screener with your liquid gear.

As far as syringes and needles are concerned, this is much more difficult. I personally travel using the above method but I always place my syringes and needles in checked baggage. I always place my orals inside a vitamin bottle and stick it in my checked baggage. I have never had any problems with this method and I travel frequently.

Last edited:
If it absolutely has to be taken on carry on try this. Buy a small travel bag so you can place your bathroom supplies inside of it. Inside the small travel bag place your toothbrush, small toothpaste, bar of soap, small bottle of shampoo, small bottle of moisturizer, and small bottle of shaving foam or lotion.

You will than have to go online and buy small sterile vials with screw on tops. I like to buy the dark tinted ones. Transfer your gear into these small sterile vials. Go to Walmart and buy small sticky printer labels. On these labels print out something like "100% organic shaving oil" or "100% organic face cleanser". Place the labels on the sterile vials. When finished placed these sterile vials into your small travel bag with your other bathroom supplies. Make sure everything is under the 4oz limit.

When you go through the TSA screening you will probably have to open up your small travel bag and have each liquid container in a separate clear bag. You will make it through the screener with your liquid gear.

As far as syringes and needles are concerned, this is much more difficult. I personally travel using the above method but I always place my syringes and needles in checked baggage. I always place my orals inside a vitamin bottle and stick it in my checked baggage. I have never had any problems with this method and I travel frequently.

This was helpful. Thanks

If its a prescription with your name on it you will not have a problem
I travel with a boatload of meds. 5 different pain meds then also 4 depression anxiety abd sleep meds.
One time I was walking and 2 cyst agents were looking at my eyes and my meds since I have green eyes turn all pupil just see black. They called ive 7 other agents and were blocking me and the wife's way.
She told me they said in Spanish he looks like he's on cocaine,the funny part is they let me through but checked the wife's bag lol
To me it didn't matter if they checked me I carry everything I'm original bottles or boxes has all my info on it so wasnt worried .
I also mixed in my meds t3 and winny because I didn't want to gain weight from all the great food they had at the resort and the winny kept me shredded
I've did this atleast 7 times into various countries

No offense to you ben, but these threads pop up way too often.

I honestly think that if someone needs to ask this question that the gene pool would be better off with these people locked up with no way of reproducing.

Simple cost benefit analysis. How could the positive ever outweigh the potential negatives?

Personally I think an armored truck robbery is more logical, because at least you really stand to gain something by risking your freedom.

What do you stand to gain in this situation? Maybe a little less bloat?

Get yourself some test undec, some eq, and take other shit when you are at home.

P.S. he said short esters, he obviously isn't scripted.

Sorry to be blunt Ben, but it really should not be this important to you, and if it is, you probably have far deeper issues to worry about getting under control than getting an extra inch on your biceps.

Get yourself some test undec, some eq, and take other shit when you are at home.

P.S. he said short esters, he obviously isn't scripted.

Sorry to be blunt Ben, but it really should not be this important to you, and if it is, you probably have far deeper issues to worry about getting under control than getting an extra inch on your biceps.

I can agree the risk isn't worth it.

As for the short esters, you completely missed it. There is more then one benefit to a TRT HRT script. When you have an HRT script, your Fast Ester can be placed into an empty HRT bottle and traveled with. They are not going to test your "cyp" to see if it is actually EQ. The script with your name on it is ALWAYS on the box. Carry both to the airport and you are NEVER going to have a problem. Even if they do call LE..they are simply going to verify and send on your way. Fuck when I go to the pharmacy, they call my doctor to verify. MINIMAL inconvenience. Expect it. But you will be gtg..and that is the point. If you travel all year..then do it.

Last edited:
Just put in checked luggage...many are making this far too complicated

What he said, If you can't be bothered to go and collect your bags from the merry go round then you need to weigh your options. I would not put it through carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member