over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with gear

What are some of the methods used to take gear when traveling by airplane? I'm starting a new job which will mean me having to flight during the week and I need advice on bringing gear w/ pins and protein powders.

Stick to oral capsules put in supplement bottles. Why risk bringing injects? They aren't necessary.

this topic is beat to death.

if you're just traveling domestic, check your bag, get a little diabetic kit and put vials and syringes in there, just don't be OBVIOUS and bring a bunch. minimum. the chances of you getting busted for that in CHECKED luggage domestically is virtually 0 - you think they have time to do that?

the only way you could get busted really is with a carry on. but if you're going somewhere for such a minimal amount of time that all you have is a carry on and no checked luggage anyway, as someone said above, just do a shot the day you leave of long estered gear and you'll be fine until you get back.

well dude, you know it takes a few years to be able to use the search function, lol, i think you need like 1500+ posts! :rolleyes:

thats always a risk unless you have a prescription. Although the asswipes that work for the TSA are absolute retards. One time by complete accident I traveled with a sealed 10ml vial of masteron in my jacket inner pocket. Passed the jacket under the scanner with my bag, nobody saw anything. On my return I threw it under with my checked in bag.
Chances are they DID see it. Hell, maybe they even knew exactly what it was, but here's the thing... Believe it or not, TSA isn't out to harass people. They aren't retarded, they just likely don't give a shit about your vial that's small enough to be allowed to pass for liquids. They're out to save lives by looking for shit that's actually dangerous, and even though there are some bad apples, they should be respected for doing that, and maybe you should be thankful they didn't purposefully try to ruin your life for no reason. They aren't paid for that.

Chances are they DID see it. Hell, maybe they even knew exactly what it was, but here's the thing... Believe it or not, TSA isn't out to harass people. They aren't retarded, they just likely don't give a shit about your vial that's small enough to be allowed to pass for liquids. They're out to save lives by looking for shit that's actually dangerous, and even though there are some bad apples, they should be respected for doing that, and maybe you should be thankful they didn't purposefully try to ruin your life for no reason. They aren't paid for that.

TSA was a pain in the butt for me last year. All of my site injections showed up as hidden objects in my pecs, biceps, triceps, and glutes. My sweat showed up as abnormal stress. Yes, I was sweating profusely from a very fast tren based metabolism. They strip searched me, played hand ball with my balls, put me through 4 different tests, recalibrated their equipment for retests. It was very annoying. They treated me like a terrorist. But I'm glad we have them to keep us safer. I haven't abused AAS injects in a year so hopefully my once a week inject in the glutes is all they see now. 😁

I just lashed all the vials, pins, wipes, barrels in my suit case

just mail some prefilled syringes to where ever you will be staying....

inform them you will have mail coming so they can take special
care of it for it.....

THEN, give that guy a 50$ tip when you get your mail...

:lightbulb:

this is how peeps do it for competitions that they need to travel for...

:cool:
I've heard certain solvents will degrade the rubber stopper in the syringe after a few day and its not good too do that

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I've heard certain solvents will degrade the rubber stopper in the syringe after a few day and its not good too do that

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

only thing ive seen do that is the liquid drol....melt slin pins.

i think they make that shit with ether or something....

also the cheaper vet pins tend to do this more than the
human grade better pins....it would take a few weeks
before the rubber will start to deform and misshape...

2 or 3 weeks is fine

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner