over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling With Gear

I know this isn't what you're looking for but just take a slightly larger shot of Test C or E and enjoy the vacation! Hell, add a 1/2cc of Deca too...go wild! LOL!!
Agreed!! That's what I've done.A few hours before I leave I take a long ester Test and the day I get back I resume where I left off. I don't need the hassle or worry traveling with unwelcome items.

Cap some proviron/var and/or put some test prop/base in dmso.
Yes prop easily dissolves in dmso and penetrates skin.
In fact prop dissolves much easier than acetate.

Agreed!! That's what I've done.A few hours before I leave I take a long ester Test and the day I get back I resume where I left off. I don't need the hassle or worry traveling with unwelcome items.
Traveling domestic I'll just place powder in a bulk supplement container.
Then just dose with a 10mg scoop. Not precise but close. About as close as ugl oral.
For oils I'll just make a transdermal.
Mainly just test and some DHT compound. Put in a cough syrup glass container. Measure with a medicine dropper.

What about shipping whatever you need to your destination ahead of time?

Cage

It's not about "losing gains". It's about stable blood levels. I'm not spending 20k to go on vacation to feel like shit. Anyone who's been on here long enough knows how sensitive I am to hormone swings. I currently do two 75mgs shots a week. Going from that to a big Sus or Undeconate injection is going to fuck me up.
You are going to be fine. No worries about your ‘swings’. Beautiful Maldives will take your mind of it. I am envious of your destination. Someday I would like to go.

Would great to have a follow up trip report from you to see how it all shakes out.

If you take me to the Maldives with you I will bring you a whole bottle of Test and a kit of GH 😀

I have been looking at Maldives or Bora Bora both are on my list to go one day

What about shipping whatever you need to your destination ahead of time?

Cage
Lol not sure UPS is getting here or the cost is prob insane

You are going to be fine. No worries about your ‘swings’. Beautiful Maldives will take your mind of it. I am envious of your destination. Someday I would like to go.

Would great to have a follow up trip report from you to see how it all shakes out.
Will def report back and post some pics

If you take me to the Maldives with you I will bring you a whole bottle of Test and a kit of GH 😀

I have been looking at Maldives or Bora Bora both are on my list to go one day
Haha dude book your flight and ill cover the rest. I don’t care if you grow a vagina, I’m not paying for your Qsuite on Qatar Airways.

Haha dude book your flight and ill cover the rest. I don’t care if you grow a vagina, I’m not paying for your Qsuite on Qatar Airways.
I was actually looking at flights the other day and ya the Qsuite on Quatar are definitely a little pricey.

Have fun on your vacation

Question; why Maldives (never been) when so close to Seychelles (been twice)?

Seems like every few months this is discussed and the thread just gets out of control with no real answers. I'm heading to the Maldives in July and would like to determine the best way to travel with my gear from Miami to Qatar to the Maldives on Qatar Airways with no checked bags. I don't mean to be preemptively be a cunt, however if you're going to say "you're on vacation, just relax" or "go get prescribed" then please go away as you are no help to me. With travel time this is a 9 day trip and at the very least I will need 2 TRT injections. I am contemplating bringing some GH as well. Would like some thoughts on packaging, pre loading or bringing vials, etc... Don't want to overcomplicate things but any help/guidance is appreciated.
If you can't check a bag then you next best option would be to have them mailed to yourself.

I have always preloaded my syringes and labeled them 'TRT' with dates. Placed them in a ziplock bag.....and I stress the ziplock because if one of those syringes cracks your gonna have an oily mess all over your clothes. Stowed them in my CHECKED bag for travel.....never had any issues an I have traveled internationally many times.

I was actually looking at flights the other day and ya the Qsuite on Quatar are definitely a little pricey.

Have fun on your vacation

Not to veer too far off topic but I was looking at flights to Seychelles (close to Maldives) about a month ago and it was 400$. WTF? A return ticket SFO to NYC was over 1000$. Normally it would have been about 1400$ if memory serves. Hope slesh got a good deal on the flight.

Lol not sure UPS is getting here or the cost is prob insane

I figured it would have been a stretch since it’s an exotic locale…

You at least gonna have AC where you’re staying? I kno some of those bungalows don’t have AC… No way I’m spending that type of money to sweat buckets in my sleep. I know it depends on the time of year there too.

Cage

Not to veer too far off topic but I was looking at flights to Seychelles (close to Maldives) about a month ago and it was 400$. WTF? A return ticket SFO to NYC was over 1000$. Normally it would have been about 1400$ if memory serves. Hope slesh got a good deal on the flight.
Oh wow I didn’t even know there was another airport option. Lol ummmmm it was slightly above $1400…

Whats the need to bring the gh then if its just about your hormones fluctuating?

Have a good vacation 👍

Whats the need to bring the gh then if its just about your hormones fluctuating?

Have a good vacation 👍
There isn’t. Was just gonna be gravy since I was already bringing my Test Cyp.

I figured it would have been a stretch since it’s an exotic locale…

You at least gonna have AC where you’re staying? I kno some of those bungalows don’t have AC… No way I’m spending that type of money to sweat buckets in my sleep. I know it depends on the time of year there too.

Cage
So wowwwww it’s only $150 for Fedex International Priority for an envelope. Alright then problem solved lol. Will be shipping to the hotel as long as they consent to accepting a package on my behalf.

Hahahaha they have AC. That’s a legit question tho. Lots of new “eco friendly” boujie hotels don’t have AC in certain parts of the world. But for a G a night I will make sure they spray me with Freon.

There isn’t. Was just gonna be gravy since I was already bringing my Test Cyp.
Ok just because your risking bring test doesn’t mean you should try and bring gh as well lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws