over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with your gear question.

I just keep thinking about how Sylvester Stallone got in trouble with his GH, but that was going into Australia. I guess they have some of the toughest laws and security anywhere.

i vaguely remember that...
and if memory serves correct he had waaaay more then personal use for a lil time.

shit was a while ago but i feel like he had an easy 10+kits....
thats 100btls and he a well known person, ie easy example.

pretty sure the general public has no idea about maldorf.. lol

and your taking a 10cc or less btl o test not 100btls with powder.

xray is first line o defense for these ppl. xray 100lil vials with a gram o powder and le may be open to investigate a lil more...:cool:

I would imagine with your script you should be fine, just like any other prescribed medication.

I'm amazed at how many guys travel/fly regularly with gear. I've done it with orals, as you can just throw them in a vitamin bottle, but never with vials, except for once.

I was moving to Brazil and I had well over a year's worth of gear stocked up, pretty much everything you could imagine. Some human grade (the good old days of legit Omnas) and some UGL. I ended up transferring all the oils into sterile containers for things like saline spray, contact solution, etc. and then transferred it all back into 10ml vials that I brought empty and sterile. I must have cracked open 300 amps between Omnas and Desma Winny alone. Took hours and hours, but I lived in Brazil for a year with enough gear to last me.

Looking back on it, not the smartest thing, and I was lucky not to get an abscess or infection, but the stupid things we do in our youth. Luckily everything worked out ok.

When I travel with lots of gear I always take a couple Propanolol to be completely calm and relaxed. If you're nervous about something in your luggage, most customs agents will pick up on it.

Maldorf, how long are you in Italy for?

I regularly fly (domestic) with vials and slin syringes but never internationally.
Im actually in Belize right now and rather than risking anything, i just took a large long ester shot before I left (here for 9 days total).

Honestly, flying internationally is probably safe and ok...im just a worry wart.

I've flown numerous times internationally with my scripted testosterone in my carry-on. Two syringes and two 1ml vials. I put it in along with my BP meds in my CPAP bag. Have never one time had any issues.

Maldorf, how long are you in Italy for?

I regularly fly (domestic) with vials and slin syringes but never internationally.
Im actually in Belize right now and rather than risking anything, i just took a large long ester shot before I left (here for 9 days total).

Honestly, flying internationally is probably safe and ok...im just a worry wart.

Yeah, I worry a lot too. We will be there for 14 days and I don't want to risk taking a shot that is 2x the dose I normally take. Scared of clots or other problems with my heart. I think I will be ok bringing the little 1cc vial with the box and script on it. Have to bring a syringe too.

I've flown numerous times internationally with my scripted testosterone in my carry-on. Two syringes and two 1ml vials. I put it in along with my BP meds in my CPAP bag. Have never one time had any issues.

Did you declare it to them, or just put it on the belt like everyone else and have it scanned? Also, because of my defibrillator I am not going through the normal line and will have them do something else besides the metal detectors. Guess they will pat me down?

Last edited:
They generally don't care in Europe. UK is very easy in many ways but they are quite strict in the airport. Things like taking off boots and having aftershave in a clear bag and the slightest thing that stands out and they will search your hand luggage. However if you have scripted test and medication you are gtg and no issues. It's more security (terrorism) but they don't care about aas. From my experience Italy and Spain etc they are similar but even less strict. Now for your main luggage as I previously mentioned I have taken vials and needles many times with no issues. Where are you going in Italy?

Last edited:
Where are you going in Italy?

Landing in Venice and spend a few days there then it is off to Florence. Be there for a few days then off to Sorento. End up last in Rome. Travel in car and train. My first time to ever leave the US. Im looking forward to it. Ive been wanting to do this since I was in high school studying Latin!

Did you declare it to them, or just put it on the belt like everyone else and have it scanned? Also, because of my defibrillator I am not going through the normal line and will have them do something else besides the metal detectors. Guess they will pat me down?

I just put it on the belt with everything else. There's been a couple of times when they've had me open my CPAP bag, I'll tell them some of my meds are in there too.

In the several dozen international flights we've flown I've never experienced any problems with my testosterone or syringes.

I've flown international throughout Europe with my prescription TRT and a few slin syringes. I hide them in a side compartment of my bathroom kit. Never once been asked to take it out. Domestic, I have done this 100 times.

Well, my test is legally prescribed by my doctor. I plan on bringing the 1cc vial with me along with a couple of syringes. I will show it to them and let them look it all over. The vial will be in the box that has my prescription label on it with my name and the doctors name. Ive been told that should be sufficient.

I have thought about just doing a double injection before I leave, but I have heart failure and worry a dose that big might cause be troubles since I may retain extra water etc. Not the most healthy thing for me to go from weekly to biweekly injections. I also worry since I have a blood clot disorder and will be on a 9 hour flight. Don't want to do anything to increase my clot chances.

Does anyone think me having the vial with its box and script info on it wont be enough and I should get a note from my doctor too? I could see about getting that the next time I see him I suppose. That webpage says syringes are allowed as long as I declare them.

Obviously there’s no issue if you have a script, wouldn’t veen worrry about it. If they say anything tell them to call your doc.

Odds of getting into a problem with illegal gear is definitely low but still could land you in jail with a record which is why I wouldn’t ever advise it. Shipping to yourself, OP, is too cheap and too easy

I just put it on the belt with everything else. There's been a couple of times when they've had me open my CPAP bag, I'll tell them some of my meds are in there too.

In the several dozen international flights we've flown I've never experienced any problems with my testosterone or syringes.

Thank you. That makes me feel so much better. I will just put all of my meds, test and syringes included, into my carry-on and send it through the belt without saying a word. Meanwhile I have to see how I myself get through since I cant have the metal detector scanning me with my defib. I have a card I carry in my wallet with all the info about my defibrillator that I will show them.

Landing in Venice and spend a few days there then it is off to Florence. Be there for a few days then off to Sorento. End up last in Rome. Travel in car and train. My first time to ever leave the US. Im looking forward to it. Ive been wanting to do this since I was in high school studying Latin!

Sounds like it will be an incredible trip. I think it will be eye opening for you if it's the first time out of the US. My gf was in Venice recently but I haven't been. I have been to Rome and that is an amazing city. You will need a few days to see all the sights properly. The colosseum inside is a bit crap but most of the others major monuments are great. I heard Vatican city was boring so we never went but looking at peoples pics it looks like the best out of everything.

Sounds like it will be an incredible trip. I think it will be eye opening for you if it's the first time out of the US. My gf was in Venice recently but I haven't been. I have been to Rome and that is an amazing city. You will need a few days to see all the sights properly. The colosseum inside is a bit crap but most of the others major monuments are great. I heard Vatican city was boring so we never went but looking at peoples pics it looks like the best out of everything.

I plan on hitting some beaches at least in Sorento for a day. Should be interesting to see how many beach goers are nude. None of us have ever witnessed that on a beach. I did once go to a nudist pond near a college I was studying at though. Are Italians more fit than Americans?

I plan on hitting some beaches at least in Sorento for a day. Should be interesting to see how many beach goers are nude. None of us have ever witnessed that on a beach. I did once go to a nudist pond near a college I was studying at though. Are Italians more fit than Americans?

In many European countries you basically don't get many fat people (very low %). They are not all training and running etc. But they aren't eating all the crap Americans generally do. Sure you may get an odd McDonalds etc but you get very little fast food places in comparison. Some European countries are different and have more of the big name fast food places (usually McD's, KFC and Burger King). The likes of Rome has many restaurants and ice cream places. So that's not to say they don't eat lot's of starchy carbs, sugar etc so many countries have a fairly high obesity rate. In Croatia I think I saw a few fat people my whole time there and they were all American or British tourists. There will always be exceptions.

In many European countries you basically don't get many fat people (very low %). They are not all training and running etc. But they aren't eating all the crap Americans generally do. Sure you may get an odd McDonalds etc but you get very little fast food places in comparison. Some European countries are different and have more of the big name fast food places (usually McD's, KFC and Burger King). The likes of Rome has many restaurants and ice cream places. So that's not to say they don't eat lot's of starchy carbs, sugar etc so many countries have a fairly high obesity rate. In Croatia I think I saw a few fat people my whole time there and they were all American or British tourists. There will always be exceptions.

I wonder, is the meal size smaller over there too? Portions here when you eat out are quite large for the average person.

I wonder, is the meal size smaller over there too? Portions here when you eat out are quite large for the average person.

It will depend upon the restaurant. I have been told they are much smaller even in the same restaurants but I don't know first hand (never been to the US). I have been told quite a few times that a large coke in McDonalds is much bigger in the US compared to Europe. I actually just googled it and a large coke in the US is 30oz and in Japan it's 20oz (medium in the US is 21oz). The food in Italy is generally amazing so you will eat well trust me on that. Lot's of quality restaurant food all over. Try the ice cream (and chocolate) over there as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131