over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

treating acne ...now worse.......

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
never cycled and never really thought my chest acne was too much of a problem....i alwasy wrote it off as razor burn or ingrown hairs.... ever sinc ei decided i wanted to cycle in the future i have been taking notice as to what sides i will be prone for...... acne being one of them as i started to notice mild acne on my chest i wanted to treat it and see i can rid myself of it..i started showering more often exfoliating with a loofa in the shower and using Amazon.com: AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion): Health & Personal Care....

now allof a sudden where i am using this product i am breaking out more....not so itchy or anything. but definatly more bumos and red to the area..... the type of acne i have on my chest doesnt look like white heads or black heads... they are tiny red bumps that are hardlly risen ....should i cut the shit and go see a derm?

never cycled and never really thought my chest acne was too much of a problem....i alwasy wrote it off as razor burn or ingrown hairs.... ever sinc ei decided i wanted to cycle in the future i have been taking notice as to what sides i will be prone for...... acne being one of them as i started to notice mild acne on my chest i wanted to treat it and see i can rid myself of it..i started showering more often exfoliating with a loofa in the shower and using Amazon.com: AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion): Health & Personal Care....

now allof a sudden where i am using this product i am breaking out more....not so itchy or anything. but definatly more bumos and red to the area..... the type of acne i have on my chest doesnt look like white heads or black heads... they are tiny red bumps that are hardlly risen ....should i cut the shit and go see a derm?

heat rash bro from drying ur skin out too much. i used to get it until i started using aloe vera. im assuming u have sensitive skin. are u heat sensitive?

this helped me...

1. Wash zit area 2x a day max! At night and after training.
2. Never rub / loofah when washing. Dab it gently with your finger tips like you would a good sized open sore....zits are just smaller. Would you scrub the shit out of a open sore everyday? Scrubbing causes inflammation and that makes zits worse.
3. Use products like acne annihilator to cleanse the area.
4. Never pop or squeeze a zit. Let it run its course.
5. Drink a lot of more water....sometimes zits are caused by toxins in the body.
6. Dont shave that area until zits have healed and your not getting new ones.

I use this and it seems to help quite a bit.

imgantiblemishbody.jpg

Get a few bottles of this. Its cheap and will definitely help you out.
Acne Annihilator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity