over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren @700mg/week?

Slyder190

Registered
Playing with the idea of using 400mg Tren Enan and 300mg Tren Ace/week. Thoughts? Highest I've ever run is 525mg/week. Sides be a lot worse You think?

Haver you ever run the long ester, enanthate? I used it for the first time and ran about the same amount that I would run on acetate per week and it was so strong that it made me sick. That is an awefully high dose considering you are running enanthate. There really isn't a reason to run both esters IMO. Just run enanthate.

I'm assuming you already have tren E and A on hand. If not, I would just run A so if the sides get out of hand, it will be out of your system in a few days. If you do have both on hand and the sides got to be too much at 700/week, dropping the A would bring you back down to 400/week of E which you might be able to tolerate. If the 400/week of E is still too much....then you are screwed for a week or more until it clears your system. Use your best judgement, and be ready to deal with night sweats and insomnia.

Do I think the sides will be a lot worse going from 525 to 700? No. Take note of what maldorf said though if this is your first time using Enanthate. Maybe it's an idea to trial the 700 mg for a few weeks with Acetate only so you can stop should the sides become too much? (and go over to Enanthate later should they not)

Why not just use tri tren if u wanna mix ur trens it's a solid product

Slice, I'm aware of my own effects from sides. I inquired about sides at a higher dose than I have run. Nothing like an ignorant tough guy with a mouth hiding behind a keyboard online.

Jero I decided to just go with Ace for 6 weeks at 600mg. The Enan ester has to be run longer and since it takes longer to kick in, this made me consider stacking it with Tren Ace. Dropped the idea though. 6 weeks is fine and would be running Ace in either scenario. Rather not have 10 weeks total on Tren as would be the case if I ran Tren Enan. I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Slice, I'm aware of my own effects from sides. I inquired about sides at a higher dose than I have run. Nothing like an ignorant tough guy with a mouth hiding behind a keyboard online.

Jero I decided to just go with Ace for 6 weeks at 600mg. The Enan ester has to be run longer and since it takes longer to kick in, this made me consider stacking it with Tren Ace. Dropped the idea though. 6 weeks is fine and would be running Ace in either scenario. Rather not have 10 weeks total on Tren as would be the case if I ran Tren Enan. I appreciate everyone's feedback.

How much test are you using? Curious if your trying low test to see if it helps with side effects

People react different to tren. Try it for yourself ; asking others will not going to help you at all. they way they react might not be the same you do..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing with the idea of using 400mg Tren Enan and 300mg Tren Ace/week. Thoughts? Highest I've ever run is 525mg/week. Sides be a lot worse You think?

Fantastic for physique tren at any dose

Heart burn/acid to the max for me anything over 3/400. Ruins sleep to

More drugs equals more gains n more sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My issues with Tren at that dose was insomnia. Hgh fixed that for me so now it’s not an issue for me. Try it then you’ll know. Tren e for me always felt like it gave me more side effects than ace. Not sure why ,might be in my head but sure felt worse.

My issues with Tren at that dose was insomnia. Hgh fixed that for me so now it’s not an issue for me. Try it then you’ll know. Tren e for me always felt like it gave me more side effects than ace. Not sure why ,might be in my head but sure felt worse.

A lot of people on this board say they get more sides from tren E than tren A....myself included.

A lot of people on this board say they get more sides from tren E than tren A....myself included.

Yep. I had the same experience. I could tolerate the acetate ester just fine but the enanthate really messed me up. After my experience I laid off of it. Looking back now I should have never taken it, too hard on my heart I think. Tren produced the greatest results though, but it just isn't worth it.

Last edited:
I don't think sides will be so much more severe given. Little increased dose. What ever bothered you the most about tren will probably just bother you a little bit more. For me it's sleep, sweat so much you gotta put a pee sheet down lol

Ace definitely gives me more sides. with tren e i get no sides but with ace i get everthing within a matter of days.

As I’ve became older I don’t like tren as a staple in my cycles. I rather low dose it with others to supercharge the cycle

As I’ve became older I don’t like tren as a staple in my cycles. I rather low dose it with others to supercharge the cycle

I think that is the most intelligent thing, dose around 250 mg/wk tops.

That’s a lot of tren. The only time i would go that high is precontest for 8 weeks.

Personally at 400mg of Enanthate was about right I tried upping it to 600 a week and my aggression was thru the roof, backed it off to 400 and all was good. Don’t see any gain from using both esters though.

I think that is the most intelligent thing, dose around 250 mg/wk tops.

Yea I tried to run 400mg a week last summer and it just wasn’t worth it. Anxious, insomnia, irritable as fuck. Like I was wanting to kick puppies

200-300mg I get the recomp effect and the retard strength. I wish I was one of those guys that didn’t get the mental sides...nothing is like tren to change the body

IMO Tren Hex (Parabolin) is better as it was actually made for Human use. If its good quality gear like Alpha I would start out at 150mg a week, if you stop gaining or have lots of experience, maybe up it to 3 amps a week (each is 76.5 mg).
Switch to Tren Ace toward the end of the cycle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear