over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and NPP

allstr921

Newbies
I read alot of conflicting info on 2 nandrolones together but it sounds like the issues occur when you go high dose
of both. I need joint relief. I feel good on test and deca but i switched to test and tren e my shoulders are killing me. only difference was switching from deca to tren e after a few weeks the same weights i was
doing just felt like rubbing and aching. im thinking of doing sus 250, tren a 100 and npp 100 m/w/f. since deca made my shoulders feel good im hoping npp counteracts the drying out feeling in shoulders. i never have gyno issues even with higher e2 levels so im lucky there. anything i need to worry about at that dose. 600 mg nandrolone seems like standard 600mg deca and test cycle which i have done many times
appreciate the input fellas. never did sus before so kinda excited for that as a change. always been test e or c

Never tried it myself as I don't get on with tren and the common addage is not to mix tren and nandralone although I suspect issues there may be related to total dose.

That being said tren & nandralone blends are very common with UK UGLs at the moment so I'd suggest there's a market for it

I was running 1g test, 700mg trace, 600mg NPP… Awesome combo if you’re not prone to estrogen related issues!

Dropped the NPP recently.. Wasn’t experiencing anything negative; instead I just wanted to go back to Test/Tren.

Most likely later on closer to vacation I’ll toss in 100mg Var and 100mg Win.

Cage

test+tren+nandrolone is probably the most effective combination of injectable AAS for size, maybe only test+tren+MENT will be stronger

if you control E2 and prolactin you will feel ok on this combination
@luki7788 from your experience what terrestrial relationship between tren and nandrolone ? (I guess you mean fast esters); for testosterone I believe your thought is the maximum dose without too much E2 problem

most of the people even advanced say that it is a useless combo, but those who have used it or have used it say that it is excellent in terms of results

@luki7788 from your experience what terrestrial relationship between tren and nandrolone ? (I guess you mean fast esters); for testosterone I believe your thought is the maximum dose without too much E2 problem

most of the people even advanced say that it is a useless combo, but those who have used it or have used it say that it is excellent in terms of results
whoever says that obviously hasn't used the nandrolone+trenbolone combination or can't deal with the mental side effects

Personally, I always like the test to be higher than all the other drugs that run in the cycle (offseason), so the ratio is, say, 1.5:1, e.g.
1g test
600mg NPP
150mg tren

It’s a phenomenal combo if you’re not prone to estrogen related issues… Strength & mass for days!!!!

Cage

Great combo. A favorite for sure. For size/strength I'd keep tren lower than the others. That said, I'd advise people to have run tren and nandrolone separately first before throwing them in together. So not some Uber secret special advanced pro only cycle but you should have some experience and your shit together.

Test tren and Deca is a great combination.
May try the test Tren and npp at some point this fall. I forgot how strong Tren was. The shit is amazing. I’m in a crazy calorie deficit and I look big and round and full as a house. It’s crazy. I got lean a couple years ago on test mast and t3 but this year I’ve been doing test mast Tren and t3 and when I added the Tren in my whole body is changing by the day it seems.

whoever says that obviously hasn't used the nandrolone+trenbolone combination or can't deal with the mental side effects

Personally, I always like the test to be higher than all the other drugs that run in the cycle (offseason), so the ratio is, say, 1.5:1, e.g.
1g test
600mg NPP
150mg tren
What was your injection schedule when you tan this? Ed, rod, mwf?

1g test
600mg NPP
150mg tren
I was thinking that you were using something like:
Test dose = other anabolics dose.

Did you notice any difference by having Test in 1,5:1 ratio vs 1:1 ratio?

I'm have to agree with the others. Test, tren ace and npp is probably one lf the best lean muscle gains cycle anyone can run.There's really is no making it any more anabolic or more effective unless you add superdrol in for 4 to 6 week, take as much time off amd run it again 4 to 6 weeks if health permits.

Doesn't really matter what the dose is, I start lactating pretty much right away. To combat I take 0.5mg pramipexole every night. It's stops it right in it tracks. Ive been using Mike Arnold's prami for years now. I've never had a bad product from him ever. He is definitely one of the more consistent research produxt guys out there.

1g test
600mg NPP
150mg tren
Jw, what benefit do you feel you gain with tren over more NPP ?

For me, both of these have such similar effects. I’m not sensitive to cosmetic effect from various drugs. To me it’s all about the weekly dose and e2 level.

When I add mg, I fill out more and scale goes up a few lb initially.
For me nandorlone and Tren both give me the same night sweat side effect. I just mostly only use tren during a calorie defecit because on paper it’s better in a deficit. But I can’t actually tell a difference. I feel like I’d have to do an entire cut with tren and an entire one without tren to compare which held muscle better.

If I add Deca ( I use Deca more than NPP) I get more full the same as if I increased my weekly dose with EQ or tren or anything, even test.

Although what I have noticed unique to tren. Is that when I use igf1lr3. If I have a tiny bit of tren in my system, the effects of lr3 are much more pronounced, and I experience the effect of lr3 for up to 6 weeks of daily use( never gone longer without a break). But if I’m not on tren, I loose sensitivity to igf1lr3 after about 12-20 days of continuous use, depending on dose.

So for me, the way tren modulates my response to Igf1lr3 and hgh to an extent, I see the value in using it for growth purposes in brief phases. But otherwise, I haven’t noticed any special benefit to tren outside of that.

Just curious why for you, adding tren Is preferred and not just more nandrolone ?

For me, both of these have such similar effects. I’m not sensitive to cosmetic effect from various drugs. To me it’s all about the weekly dose and e2 level.

For me nandorlone and Tren both give me the same night sweat side effect. I just mostly only use tren during a calorie defecit because on paper it’s better in a deficit. But I can’t actually tell a difference. I feel like I’d have to do an entire cut with tren and an entire one without tren to compare which held muscle better.

If I add Deca ( I use Deca more than NPP) I get more full the same as if I increased my weekly dose with EQ or tren or anything, even test.

Although what I have noticed unique to tren. Is that when I use igf1lr3. If I have a tiny bit of tren in my system, the effects of lr3 are much more pronounced, and I experience the effect of lr3 for up to 6 weeks of daily use( never gone longer without a break). But if I’m not on tren, I loose sensitivity to igf1lr3 after about 12-20 days of continuous use, depending on dose.

So for me, the way tren modulates my response to Igf1lr3 and hgh to an extent, I see the value in using it for growth purposes in brief phases. But otherwise, I haven’t noticed any special benefit to tren outside of that.

Just curious why for you, adding tren Is preferred and not just more nandrolone ?
you don't see the cosmetic difference because you don't have muscles - sorry, but I have to be honest

Sorry to slightly derail a little …but I’ve wanted to run NPP & Tren for years but got nervous due to these reports related to nandro’s and heart damage.

Any truth to these claims?

Are nandro’s any worse than non-nandro gear?

Thanks

You're less than 200lbs at 5ft 10 178cm and already using igf1lr3 on top of 10+ iu gh and multiple grams of anabolics wow that's crazy. If you step on stage you can make middleweights which is 176. That's very abusive for a guy your size just slow down before you burn out.

I read alot of conflicting info on 2 nandrolones together but it sounds like the issues occur when you go high dose
of both. I need joint relief. I feel good on test and deca but i switched to test and tren e my shoulders are killing me. only difference was switching from deca to tren e after a few weeks the same weights i was
doing just felt like rubbing and aching. im thinking of doing sus 250, tren a 100 and npp 100 m/w/f. since deca made my shoulders feel good im hoping npp counteracts the drying out feeling in shoulders. i never have gyno issues even with higher e2 levels so im lucky there. anything i need to worry about at that dose. 600 mg nandrolone seems like standard 600mg deca and test cycle which i have done many times
appreciate the input fellas. never did sus before so kinda excited for that as a change. always been test e or c

It is a lot of bullshit bro science by bro's who were either genetically predisposed to being very sensitive to prolactin sides or just trying to sound smarter than they are.

Tren and NPP stack AMAZINGLY together. They compliment each other perfectly- tren gives helps mitigate the "fluff" from NPP and the cns boost that will make the most out of nandrolone's ability to put on muscle, and NPP will keep you full and help you "feel good" to offset the tren mental sides.

Fills you out with some vascularity.

Pair it with some winny to keep prolactin/progesterone in check and you got yourself a fucking stack.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass