over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and NPP

That's amazing. I wish it affected me that way. As i have stated many times to anyone who will listen, fuck "studies" and other's anecdotal experiences, it's YOUR experience with how compounds affect your body that matters.

If your body reacts poorly to a compound, it is what it is. If it reacts great, it doesn't matter how bad someone else's experience was.

EQ works amazing for me in just about every capacity, but some people swear it is no more anabolic than hair gel.

Some people go bald on primo/masteron or it crashes E2, not me. Some people have no sides on DHB, it makes me feel super lethargic and fucks my mood up.

Listen to your body.
Use whatever compound and whatever dosage you want. Guys act like there's only one way to do things. Don't need to be a 'pro' to take PEDs.
I like to experiment with various substances and see how I react. Better living through chemistry.
I'm not a pro. I run what I want. If it makes no sense to some random 'pro' on the internet.. oh well who gives a fuck.
You don't have to answer to anyone.
The way you do things from working out to deug use may seem idiotic to others. But who gives a fuck. Do what works for you.

Use whatever compound and whatever dosage you want. Guys act like there's only one way to do things. Don't need to be a 'pro' to take PEDs.
I like to experiment with various substances and see how I react. Better living through chemistry.
I'm not a pro. I run what I want. If it makes no sense to some random 'pro' on the internet.. oh well who gives a fuck.
The way you do things from working out to deug use may seem idiotic to others. But who gives a fuck. Do what works for you.
That said. Im always willing to learn and take advice from those who are 'more advanced'. But at the end of the day I'll run what I want and how I want to.
Just because pro 'Greg Kovrone' ( Greg Kovacs + Kevin Levrone) doesn't use X PED doesn't mean I can't.
professional muscle may be the name of forum.. but I think that was the main target audience back in the early-mid 2000s. Now everyone is in their 40s-60s. The whole professional thing doesn't really apply anymore.

I can't tell you how many cycles i fucked up when i was younger listening to stuff like "Test is king" or "you have to keep your test higher than everything else" and other nonsense from guys who just were lucky enough to not aromatize that much.

I like to hear other people's experiences, it can give you ideas and info to consider, but it's a bit rich for people to tell others what works for their body.

That said. Im always willing to learn and take advice from those who are 'more advanced'. But at the end of the day I'll run what I want and how I want to.
Just because pro 'Greg Kovrone' ( Greg Kovacs + Kevin Levrone) doesn't use X PED doesn't mean I can't.
professional muscle may be the name of forum.. but I think that was the main target audience back in the early-mid 2000s. Now everyone is in their 40s-60s. The whole professional thing doesn't really apply anymore.

There is waaaay more information and access to that information than there was even in the 90's.

Take 5 top coaches, and they might all have completely different protocols for diet, gear usage and training. Does that mean only 1 of them is right and the other 4 are clueless? Of course not.

Trust me, if the itch went away in 6-8hrs after a shot of Mast, all you had to do in order to stop the itch would have been scratching your nipple 😉

My opinion based on my experiences and observations: gyno lumps can literally form in hours, like you go to sleep and then in the morning you feel grape sized lumps. Almost as fast as that. This is often preceeded by itching that may have been there a couple of weeks before the lumps forming seemingly overnight. A dude at my work did his first test cycle and I told him, tits start itching you immediately take an AI and/or SERM and perhaps shoot something androgenic that is known to antagonize estrogen in breast tissue, you may escape the need for surgery. A few weeks later he said he had some itching but he didn't want to take an antiestrogen. In a matter of days lumps had formed and in a panic he went to the doctor, he was even thinking it was cancer, who just said, "surgery is the only option." I got small lumps from my first dbol cycle as a teen. At different periods they shrank to where I couldn't feel/find them and then if the stimulus was there, from drugs, they swelled right back up. Of course they never really went anywhere, the tissue was always there, once it had developed, but it changed size quickly. When I first tried MENT I felt the itchy nipples within like 24-48 hours and the lumps were suddenly bigger than ever, and nuts smaller than ever lol.

I also believe there is also some kind of pseudogyno or imaginary gyno, where guys' tits hurt most likely because they go all day long squeezing and rubbing them out of paranoia. Then post pics and ask, "is this puffy nipples or is this gyno?" I would say gyno tissue is harder and more "rubbery" than the fat surrounding the area, easy to distinguish imo.

So basically I wouldn't automatically dismiss this guy's experiences because I've experienced similar.

I think it might be time to get a new source for your gear. We may have just gotten to the root of all your issues. 😂

You’re the first person I’ve ever heard to say that they can’t feel or see the difference with nandrolone and tren. LOL

You know when you’re on tren and and so does everyone else. We took a compound that was used with cattle to increase lean mass and appetite and decided it would be great for bodybuilders.

Tren has a binding affinity for the androgen receptor three times as high as testosterone. You could just do a mic drop there.

But, yes tren is derived from the nandrolone group but differing from nandrolone by an addition of a double bond between C10-C9 and C11-12.

That’s like thinking the dodge challenger base hemi package is going to drive and be just as fast down the strip as the hellcat or demon.

There’s no other compound out there like tren in bodybuilding, but it can come at a cost in all areas- health to marriages. Lol you’re not getting that from Deca or NPP.

I’d get a new gear source. 😂
Once again you have me cracking up, I love the sense of humor with logic backing it up😂😂

My opinion based on my experiences and observations: gyno lumps can literally form in hours, like you go to sleep and then in the morning you feel grape sized lumps. Almost as fast as that. This is often preceeded by itching that may have been there a couple of weeks before the lumps forming seemingly overnight. A dude at my work did his first test cycle and I told him, tits start itching you immediately take an AI and/or SERM and perhaps shoot something androgenic that is known to antagonize estrogen in breast tissue, you may escape the need for surgery. A few weeks later he said he had some itching but he didn't want to take an antiestrogen. In a matter of days lumps had formed and in a panic he went to the doctor, he was even thinking it was cancer, who just said, "surgery is the only option." I got small lumps from my first dbol cycle as a teen. At different periods they shrank to where I couldn't feel/find them and then if the stimulus was there, from drugs, they swelled right back up. Of course they never really went anywhere, the tissue was always there, once it had developed, but it changed size quickly. When I first tried MENT I felt the itchy nipples within like 24-48 hours and the lumps were suddenly bigger than ever, and nuts smaller than ever lol.

I also believe there is also some kind of pseudogyno or imaginary gyno, where guys' tits hurt most likely because they go all day long squeezing and rubbing them out of paranoia. Then post pics and ask, "is this puffy nipples or is this gyno?" I would say gyno tissue is harder and more "rubbery" than the fat surrounding the area, easy to distinguish imo.

So basically I wouldn't automatically dismiss this guy's experiences because I've experienced similar.
Gynecomastia is the enlargement of one or both breasts in male individuals due to the growth of breat -tissue-

Sorry, there's no way this can happen in a matter of hours.
It's simply physiologically impossible.
Cellular replication does not occurr at that rate.

Gynecomastia is the enlargement of one or both breasts in male individuals due to the growth of breat -tissue-

Sorry, there's no way this can happen in a matter of hours.
It's simply physiologically impossible.
Cellular replication does not occurr at that rate.

Something "swells" very quickly. I said the tissue must be there once you have developed it, it just shrinks and swells very quickly. This is just my observation. But other guys also talk about how the pea sized lump just suddenly was there one day. Of course they may have grown slower and they just didn't happen to touch their tits and were unaware of it. But my tits are out in front where you're aware of it all the time, certainly notice if they start itching, you watch all mirrors to see if your nipples show through you t-shirts, hyperaware of it so this phenomenon has happened many times over a few decades now.

Guys who've had gyno, was it a pretty slow process or did they just seemingly suddenly just appear? Was it after a period of itching?

Something "swells" very quickly. I said the tissue must be there once you have developed it, it just shrinks and swells very quickly. This is just my observation. But other guys also talk about how the pea sized lump just suddenly was there one day. Of course they may have grown slower and they just didn't happen to touch their tits and were unaware of it. But my tits are out in front where you're aware of it all the time, certainly notice if they start itching, you watch all mirrors to see if your nipples show through you t-shirts, hyperaware of it so this phenomenon has happened many times over a few decades now.

Guys who've had gyno, was it a pretty slow process or did they just seemingly suddenly just appear? Was it after a period of itching?
All I'm trying to tell you is that itchy nipples can be due to a thousand different causes, from the dye on your clothes to dry weather to an allergic reaction to detergents and so on till the end of time.
BUT actual, detectable tissue growth ain't going to happen in a matter of hours even if you inject a gallon of Estradiol directly into your mammary gland.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws