over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and Test Prop for cutting

CaiusMarius

Newbies
Hey guys i started my first cycle with test E, gaining good weight with that. I was thinking of doing a cutting cycle next summer with test prop and Tren A. I heard that will get you shredded. Is there anything i need to watch out for. Any good information will be appreciated. Thanks guys

Stats:
Weight- 224 lbs
Fat-13-15%

Getting shredded is more about your diet than your AAS. Granted tren will assist this matter. In terms of watching for it'd be the imfamous so called tren sides. Increased sweating, especially at night while asleep, decreased cardio ability, dehydration, increased BP, possible libido compromise, etc. Many of us have found that capping test to 200mg/wk greatly reduces these so called sides. But its truly a case if try and see because you just never do know for sure.

Ok thanks. I did hear that you can eat anything you freaking want with tren a and make incredible gains, is that overhype? or is it true?

Ok thanks. I did hear that you can eat anything you freaking want with tren a and make incredible gains, is that overhype? or is it true?

OVERHYPE!!! I can tell right away when I mess up and eat a half bag a chips. Weight scale shows it the next day.

Tren needs to be respected cause it can cause issues if overabused. It will make you severly sweat at night, make you horny as hell, might be bad if your in a good relationship, it def makes me "edgier". But, it does work to burn fat TO A POINT. It will shred you a little more. But it's not a day dream AAS where you wake up and your "Awnald" overnight haha. It still takes much hardwork and devotion on dieting.

Very good AAS, strength will increase, shred will happen, libido can be an issue if to much of it's used, BP is a big issue for me, shoots mine up. It messes up mt LDL levels. But again, great AAS! Just respect it man.

Last edited:
Definitely will respect it. What about drawing it into the same syringe. Some guys just do 2 pins, one test prop and one tren a. Others would draw it into the same syringe and do just one pin with both compounds in it, can there be any complications from pining both compounds at the same time from one syringe.

I've drawn into the same pin numerous times, esp when using Tren E, so shouldn't be a problem.

Since you've never ran Tren make sure you read and RESPECT the info on the sides (as skspaceace49 stated). Tren can have some wicked sides for first time users, and even for guys that have used it in the past. I would recommend starting it at half the dose you plan to run for a week or two to see how your bady reacts.

I love Tren, but it sends my BP through the roof. On a strict diet nothing will rip you up, make you vascular as hell and increase your strength like Tren.

i love test p and tren a for cutting. keep doing cardio even though it will get harder with lack of wind from the tren and keep a clean diet and you will get cut. use some t3 to downgrade tren side effects also. i also love throwing in anavar for the cycle also...it is amazing.

So does t3 significantly reduce sides, or not really?
What would be a good dose for first time user. Calorie, carb, protein intake etc..

Last edited:
Good idea would be 50MG EOD for the first week or two. If you can handle it, on the next week, shoot up to 75MG. That should be max for your first tren ace cycle.

I use a "blend" from Precision Labs for all my "cut" cycles if you want to call them that. It's Test P, Mast and Tren Ace at 100mg each. I use that 3 X week.

You can use in the same syringe. No issues.

Can't speak on T3 and reducing sides. If you start feeling ugly from the tren back the dose down a hair.

Also, tren will give you "tren cough" it didnt me the first two cycles. Then I read about it and the next shot it happened haha. It's a HORRIBLE cough that comes from your toes and lasts about 8 minutes. Sweat like a mofo and feels like Im gonna cough my brain out.

Tren will cause cardio fatigue very fast as well as bigpappa mentioned.

I am interested in seeing a full defined set of abs, and from what iam reading here, a clean diet and these compunds will make it happen, let me know if i have my expectations to high. Also by what week should i expect to see mirror visible differences.

Diet #1 by far
Tren will make you stronger and harder on a restricted calorie diet, its fucking awesome really.

Good Start would be:
Test Prop: 100mg eod
Tren Ace: 80-100mg eod

Having caber on hand would be good, I wont run tren without it now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131