advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and Tren E -- 2 Different Hormones?

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
I've been doing a lot of research, and a fair bit of self experimentation, and I feel like the only way I will get an answer to this is through the same practice. Anyway I've used both Tren E and Tren A before and im currently on x amount of tren A per week. However, I was wondering if I took tren E at say 1.5x this amount per week, I would receive the same results?

The reason Im asking is because a lot of people seem to say Tren A just completely outclasses E which doesnt seem logical to me. Okay there is slightly more hormone in the acetate ester than enanthate. Basically people are saying that the ester attached to Tren completely changes the hormone. A different tighter look on Tren A that was not achieved on E at almost double the dosage. I haven't seen any pro cycles or heard of any IFBB pros who use tren enanthate, its always acetate, even in the offseason.

Do you guys have any experience which correlates with what im saying or just any information that you can provide will be great for the discussion

Tren E is the devil's jizzum. That shit is really and truly foul. It just builds and builds and builds in your system.

For me the sides were impossible to handle on the enanthate. With the acetate, if sides crept in and got hard to handle, I could either drop dosage down which would help with 2-3 days or I could just stop and within a week I'd be in the clear off of it and able to enjoy my life again.

I didn't believe this "tren e has more side effects than tren ace" stuff either until I tried tren E. My theory is that something about the enanthate ester allows the tren molecule to oxidize more when exposed to heat, and even if one is just looking at acetate, it seems that overcooked tren that's been allowed to oxidize and have a darker color seems to have more occurrence of tren cough but also more side effects as well. Most Tren E is much darker than most tren ace, and I have a feeling something about the ester is what causes this, and thus causes more side effects.

Just speculation on my part, of course nobody is going to do a formal academic study as to why enanthate causes more side effects. For me, 400mg ace has barely any sides, 400mg of enanthate crippling heartburn and sweats, even though technically the 400mg enanthate is less trenbologna in blood.

TRENBOLONA, EQUIPONA, MASTERONA THE HORMONAS OF SERIOUS BODYBUILD. THESE 3 DRUG, BLUE TOP SAIZEN, AND SUPERDROL,,,, CANNOT LOOK BETTER THAN THIS COMBO.,,, LIZZY THE STRIPPER IN HER THONG AND YOGA PANTS IN THE BANK GIVE THE BLOWJOB AND OPEN HER ASS FOR 5'10 250 ANTHONIO ON THESE HORMONAS.

Truth is that gh15 had right about it. You just simply Can't replicate the look on those
Nothing comes close you can look like on tren not using tren. Sadly it has a price to pay... Like everything in life. Tren is steroid on steroids.

TRENBOLONA, EQUIPONA, MASTERONA THE HORMONAS OF SERIOUS BODYBUILD. THESE 3 DRUG, BLUE TOP SAIZEN, AND SUPERDROL,,,, CANNOT LOOK BETTER THAN THIS COMBO.,,, LIZZY THE STRIPPER IN HER THONG AND YOGA PANTS IN THE BANK GIVE THE BLOWJOB AND OPEN HER ASS FOR 5'10 250 ANTHONIO ON THESE HORMONAS.

Gotta love gh15!

Tren E is the devil's jizzum. That shit is really and truly foul. It just builds and builds and builds in your system.

For me the sides were impossible to handle on the enanthate. With the acetate, if sides crept in and got hard to handle, I could either drop dosage down which would help with 2-3 days or I could just stop and within a week I'd be in the clear off of it and able to enjoy my life again.

I will second this. If going into the deep end of the water, its good to have a life jacket within reach.

Being able to lower or come off asap, especially your first time, is priceless and a very smart approach. Trenbolone is, and I may get some flack for this, much more dangerous than almost any other AAS. Others rival its toxicity, but Tren is the epitome of risk vs reward.

The best way to do it smart is being able to not do it immediately if you must.

When I used to use tren, I preferred tren E by far. I had way more sides on ace. I tried ace eod and ed and I just couldn’t tolerate it for more than a couple weeks. I got every side in the book. It MAY work better than E but it’s hard to get results when you feel like complete shit. I had amazing results and little sides on 3-400mg tren E weekly (divided in two shots).

Just my experience. Obviously others are the exact opposite.

I've never had a difference in results or sides between the two, which is what I would expect as well.

I don't do Tren, but when I do I take Tren Hex...

--world's most interesting squirrel

You'd be surprised how many people still swear by Tren Hex over the other two. Again, I don't see the how or why-reasons behind the rationale but the Tren Hex-camp is still going strong as well!

Only hex for me too !

Ed shots , less sides than ace&enan for me BY FAR

Isn't hex basically just a medium length Ester? I've kept hearing the same about hex, though, that it's just better. People say the same about parabolan, too. Nearly twice the price, often more and amazing chance of just being fake. Is it really that much better?

Isn't hex basically just a medium length Ester? I've kept hearing the same about hex, though, that it's just better. People say the same about parabolan, too. Nearly twice the price, often more and amazing chance of just being fake. Is it really that much better?

Of course it isn't. But you have people swearing by Acetate and claiming it has less sides, people doing the same but for Enanthate and then you have the Hex-fans... If one was really better or had less sides than the other, there should be more of an agreeance on which one that is and clearly there isn't.

I'd just use what you personally prefer as far as duration of action goes.

You guys able to sleep when using hex?
For me yes my friend

I can sleep straight without waking up :
2-3 hours on ace
1-4 hours on enan
6 easy on hex

Less sweats , less mood swings , no heartburn ...

Is fucking weird and i cant explain why but it is what it is

Parabolan is tren hex my brother , and yes for me is superior to the other esters in the way os less sides

I used to also enjoy doing 3 weeks on/2 weeks off

3 weeks on :
50 mg TNE , 50 mg tren oil base , 50 mg inject drol ed
Heavy training to failure in the 6-10 rep range , mod volume

Then 2 weeks on
Aas - off , gh 4 iu ed pharma , clen 40 mcg ed
Moderate weight high volume training , stoping 1-2 reps before failure , 12-20 rep range

And repeat ofc . Also i cut 2 meals out on the 2 weeks off and did 30-45 mins cardio ed

I forgot about parabolan. I used the old alpha pharma parabolan years ago and had a fantastic run. I had zero sides and great results.

Isn't Hex the slowest to kick in among all Tren?

I have the worst sides on Ace, super short N hot temper.

My sides N temper was OK on Tren E.

On tren Hex (para) i can sleep better, don't get as pissy and it doesn't screw with my cardio as bad as tren a and e. This may also be because for he the effective dose is lower than with the other 2.

It still will jack up your lipids though, which is why I prefer MENT.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws