over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, a bit misunderstood?

BoredStiff

Registered
I've been really thinking of adding Tren E. to my 100mg TRT. Now before everyone freaks out, let me explain my view on something:

Back in the day of the parabolan ampules, they were like 70-something MG? And most guys would take two a week from what I've heard? They considered that a hefty dose.

Now a days, it seems like 200mg is considered a low-dose, recommended for beginners. 200mg a low dose???? 200mg is an incredibly high-dose. If Tren is really around 5x stronger than Test, 200mg of Tren would be about the equivalent of taking 1000mg of Test. I don't know many guys who don't get somewhat similar issues on 1gram of test vs 200mg of Tren.

So my way of thinking is that 200mg per week is about the max dose (dr. Rand stated the same opinion, for what its worth), 100mg would be about a good beginner dose and 25-50mg per week could be added to TRT (no longer TRT, obviously) with minimal sides. It requires a re-thinking because some might say 25mg? Why even bother? Well, it's incredibly powerful and 25mg is about the equivalent of adding another 100-125mg of test, but with a much harder androgenic punch (Incredibly cheap at this dose too, compared to masters, which many like to add).

So I'm not saying Tren is the safest thing, but I think a lot of people just compare it on a MG per MG basis to Test or Deca or Masteron etc. without regards to how insanely stronger it is. I think a lot of the intense sides are due to the fact that you're taking a hell of a massive over-dose. If you took 3-5g of test you would probably have side effects for days as well.

The only guy I know of is that one that did 100 test/100 Tren for a year, but even that is about the equivalent of 600mg of Test as a cruise dose. Still way, way, way too high. I believe John Meadows believed 50mg weekly could be beneficial but I never heard more on that.

I'll be trying it out, at 25-50mg tops alongside 100mg Test for a few months. My main idea though is that it might not be that Tren is this nightmare drug, it's that too many people are taking the entire tylenol bottle instead of two pills and complaining that it's too harsh.

50-100mg of tren will no doubt give you results. If its tren enth or hex those results, peak blood levels will continue to build for 8 weeks. It`s not just that little amount per week when you factor that in. It has nightmare sides when taken at to high of a dose.... Which is very often I think. I recently added 100mg tren enth per week and tighter, fuller, stronger all during cal deficit, low carb.

Tren is not too bad if taken in reasonable dosages. 90% of the issues I see are people taking way too much of it. I believe very much in old school dosages. Tren hex 2-3 75mg amps a week. Same with enanthate. Tren ace at 50mg eod and that is it.

Sounds interesting. Trt test and 50-100 mgs of tren per week sounds good. I wonder about the 100/100 test and tren for ten weeks, just use a bottle of tren a. Did anyone ever get bloods on that dr g protocol to know how hard it is on body

I would consider the above not trt for me. After the bottle of tren ran out it would be back to 125 or 150 mg trt. I run my own and just use half cc of test so it does vary based on whatever bottle I have. For me anything involving tren especially is not trt. I may fool myself a little with low dose (300 mg per week) primobolan but tren is different animal.

I've been cruising with test n Tren for over 2 years. Still alive.

You’re also still sub 170lbs and you also never get bloodwork done....

No one is saying that it kills you over night, but I guarantee you keep on with that and you’ll run into problems sooner rather than later and you’ll be on here crying for help like all the rest...

I ran 210 mgs of tren ace a week as my highest dose ever, and could only tolerate it for 2 weeks.

I wanted to scream at the grass and birds all day for no apparent reason.

Some people aren't made for that drug, plain and simple. I couldn't care if others are running 1 gram of it, I'm not them.

People should figure this stuff out for themselves.

I ran 210 mgs of tren ace a week as my highest dose ever, and could only tolerate it for 2 weeks.

I wanted to scream at the grass and birds all day for no apparent reason.

Some people aren't made for that drug, plain and simple. I couldn't care if others are running 1 gram of it, I'm not them.

People should figure this stuff out for themselves.

Agreed. Tren is incredibly harsh and sides can fuck up your life and health.

The worst thing ever for the bb community is when the lucky few who don't get the mental sides or feel like shit on it come on here talking about how it's not that bad, sides blown out of proportion, etc.

Even at 25mg eod i can only tolerate sides for so long.

Wanna fuck up your career, relationship and friendships beyond repair? Run some tren.

If you can handle it... More power to you, but it's your genetic physiological make up that makes it tolerant for you and nothing else. Caber, higher dose of masteron, etc... Will only help so much and for so long.

I used Negma Parabolan back in the day. I remember I paid $15 an amp and used it 3x a week.

I have used up to 800mg of hex and enanthate in prep for a very short time but it affects my breathing too much. My most recent prep I did 200mg a week of hex and it worked just as well.

I hate Ace as it is the most bothersome for my asthma. I have ZERO psychological sides.

I have some hex and enth laying around and will use it again, but never more than 200 a week.

Thanks so much for all the input.

I think 25mg, maybe even 50mg, combined with 100mg of test would be do-able long-term without much change to blood-work or well-being.
My ideal would be 100 test/100 mast/25-50 Tren. Year round, no blasting ever.

50mg of Tren E. is no joke, that's like adding another 200mg of Test to your TRT, but with very different properties.

However, my main interest in doing this isn't aesthetic, it's that I feel incredible on Tren. Forget the Dbol euphoria, I feel so happy, calm, relaxed, and just want to have sex with everything on tren. I'm interested if that can be replicated along TRT with a proportional dose that could actually be maintained all year.

I could be wrong and 50mg of Tren might wreck my lipids and give me dementia. NOT recommending, just sharing.

You’re also still sub 170lbs and you also never get bloodwork done....

No one is saying that it kills you over night, but I guarantee you keep on with that and you’ll run into problems sooner rather than later and you’ll be on here crying for help like all the rest...

Lmao not to mention the affects it has on the brain and can literally change the way you think and chemistry of the brain.

Trust me, My screws got allot looser after Tren even when off.

Trenbolone is TERRIBLE for your kidneys, btw... Something not talked about much. Kidneys don't regenerate themselves like the liver does. I would avoid running it non stop for that reason alone.

A lot of us have found ridiculous ways to justify long term tren use bc of what it does for your physique- I know i have. It's not worth it. Just toss a little primo or Masteron into your trt if you're adamant about sprucing it up.

Trenbolone is TERRIBLE for your kidneys, btw... Something not talked about much. Kidneys don't regenerate themselves like the liver does. I would avoid running it non stop for that reason alone.

A lot of us have found ridiculous ways to justify long term tren use bc of what it does for your physique- I know i have. It's not worth it. Just toss a little primo or Masteron into your trt if you're adamant about sprucing it up.

I do agree. My issue is that the way people relate Tren dosages to other AAS dosages is so skewed. Like I said, most people recommend 200mg per week as a beginner dose. IMO, 200mg per week should be used if you are a National level competitor. That's the dosage given to cattle, it is absurdly high.

I don't see any people using Tren at 25mg per week, which IMO is a very good dose.

Tren is a harsh, HARSH drug, but it's also my belief that the reason it is so harsh is because people are totally ignoring the proper dosage. I'm not sure if I can mention illegal drugs on here so I'll be vague but this reminds me of the cases where someone snorted a certain powder active in MG but didn't realize it was actually a certain psychedelic which is active in MCG. This led to massive overdoses, with interesting outcomes, which you can google if that interests you. But it's the same case here, I've seen people here literally dosing Masteron and Tren both in the 700-1000mg range..... I don't even know what to say to that, it's like people just picked the 700-1000 range and decided to dose everything at that with zero regard to how weak/strong something is, what's next, superdrol at 700mg per week?

But again, this is just my theory. Maybe 25-50mg will still screw me up, but hey, someone's gotta test the waters.

I know a lot of people really love trenbolone, but IMO I think it is one of those drugs that is harsh enough to create a negative feedback loop on progress.
What I mean is that there is a dose - say 200mg /wk - that confers definite benefits on the users. However after the dosage approaches a certain amount the load on the body is enough to start reversing progress. If the body is taking a beating, it is hard to make progress building new tissue which is so very metabolically expensive.

I used to be Tren's biggest fan/advocate but the past few months I've been starting to hate it. I'm (psychologically) clearly worse off (that creeps up on you so gradually that you sometimes have trouble recognizing it) and the worst part, I've been having severe stomach pains for the past weeks that even landed me in the ER last week. I remember thethinker saying it can cause Diverticulitis? Hope you chime in on this mate because I now have a gastro-enteroscopy planned to see what's wrong inside my stomach and I'm pretty sure this entire mess is because of Tren. Also don't forget maldorf is convinced it's exactly what caused his heart attack and it is the most nephrotoxic of all AAS.

Therefore even as it's biggest fan in the past, I would not recommend adding it to your TRT. Even in minimal dosages.

Besides and I've said this before: you can get close to the Tren-look with Proviron (and maybe Masteron but I don't have personal experience with that) alongside your Test. Not exactly the same look but close enough not to warrant Tren-usage imo.

I think I'm personally done with the Nectar of the Gods.

I know a lot of people really love trenbolone, but IMO I think it is one of those drugs that is harsh enough to create a negative feedback loop on progress.
What I mean is that there is a dose - say 200mg /wk - that confers definite benefits on the users. However after the dosage approaches a certain amount the load on the body is enough to start reversing progress. If the body is taking a beating, it is hard to make progress building new tissue which is so very metabolically expensive.

That's exactly what it feels like! Worded well mate.

How so ? Tren is "just" another version of a base hormone ? how is it any worse then test ? we are just talkin the drug itself.
Now the side effects of the high bloodpressure it can give is very bad for kidneys no doubt, but the drug it self i cant see being anyworse then other steroids, i would like to se some kind of evidence to this ?

After watching and playing with the trenbolones over the years I have concluded that for me the best way to use it is probably to leave it in the box and take it out and play with the vials once a year and then throw them away. Other than that I use Tren Ace at 25 mg subQ ED or EOD for 4 weeks and then switch it out. It's like a harsh oral like that but makes a dramatic difference. It also seems to fry a number of systems in the body, CNS, cardio output, progesterone signaling, mineralocorticoid signaling, corticosteroid signaling. If you hit up the scientific literature you see that the stuff binds to lots of steroid receptors and not just androgen receptors. Now imagine how discordant the overall hormone systems become especially if you are among the more susceptible.

As an aside Tren Hex seems to be best tolerated. I use to be able to handle 150 - 225 mg a week of that for 8 weeks no problem but it doesn't really have as much punch as Tren Ace.

I AM actually in agreement with everyone, I don't want to seem otherwise. TBH, I noticed no size gains from tren, just a recomp effect, and I thought it was ridiculously overrated. My appeal with it was how euphoric, happy, calm (naturally very anxious person) and overall great I felt on it. Night-sweats and trashed lipids? Yes, definitely had those.

But everyone seems to still be talking about their bad experiences on around 200mg. I even think 100mg should be done as a blast. I'm talking about 25mg per week, not EOD or ED (will try 50mg just for the hell of it, but I suspect 25mg will be the tolerable dose).

My whole thing behind this is that we really need to re-structure the way we look at tren, from a dose perspective, due to it's strength. I'm curious because I haven't seen anyone look at tren from this point of view. ie. 25-50mg is a normal dose, 100mg is an advanced dose and 200mg/wk is really only for very advanced gear users that are actually competing at a high-level, and bad side effects at 200 should come with the territory. 400-1000mg of tren shouldn't even be an option in any sane mind. This is all just theory, but I think if we looked at tren this way, it wouldn't be quite the scary monster that it is. I could be wrong, it could be insanely toxic and cause dementia at 10mg per week, I have no idea.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic