over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, a bit misunderstood?

Never got psychological sides either, even at fairly high doses....and even my lipids stay within a good range, but my diet is always nazi-healthy.

Same for me, it's almost....disappointing(?) ;)

I feel like this often overlooked. I have zero issues with psychological sides on tren. My cholesterol is either good to great but my diet and health supplementation is on point.

My singular issue with tren is night sweats and even that is fixed by eliminating carbs before bed.

Same for me, it's almost....disappointing(?) ;)

fair enough then man! Every person has to follow their own path in life and make decisions about how they spend their life.

But awesome enough, just reading your posts, is pretty revealing to everybody about tren abuse. So, we never really got off the topic of tren ;)
^^^^^ awesome post :)

madg, your physique is insane sir. I think you look better on TRT than I look on Tren lol.

And I think my main point of this thread was not to glorify tren, I don't think it's healthy in any way. But to just play with the idea that maybe the reason the sides are so extreme is that people go way overboard on the dose, I regularly see people on around 700mg..... I could be wrong, but isn't the dose of Finaplex-H they give cattle 200mg? For a freakin cow lol. There's hormones you can really push... masteron, primo, even test. There's some you can't.... superdrol really comes to mind. Most people seem to respect that, I don't really see anyone pushing superdrol to 80mg per day. I feel like tren should belong in that second category but for some reason people really want to push that one way past it's limit. I really think on a blast, tren really should top out around the 200mg mark.

As far as why I felt so good on it. My theory is that for some people aggression is bad, but for me, having an overly calm, way overly mellow, almost lazy personality, anything that makes me aggressive actually has a very positive effect. I was probably the most productive I have ever been on tren.

^ I agree. I mean people can and will do whatever they want, but tren should be used in lower doses. I got the same hardening "pop" effect on lower doses of tren that I did on higher doses. My problem trying to use tren to bulk was that I had to increase calories way up to inch the scale up. To the point I would be a mess physically trying to digest the food required to gain. And I would be sweating my ass off at night because my metabolism was so ramped up (like literally soaking the bed with sweat). I would keep getting harder and leaner and my strength would go up, but the scale would either stay the same (recomp) or drop if I slacked off AT ALL force feeding myself.

I don't think for me personally tren is a very good drug for bulking. I'd rather use test and deca to bulk and then tren to finish/polish. I think this is the most sane way to use tren and why sane bodybuilders run tren pre-contest usually.

This is totally bracketing aside the psychological effects of tren, which also do hit me pretty hard and make me miserable. Point would stand even if tren made me feel how it does the first couple weeks (like a euphoric god, lol).

^ I agree. I mean people can and will do whatever they want, but tren should be used in lower doses. I got the same hardening "pop" effect on lower doses of tren that I did on higher doses. My problem trying to use tren to bulk was that I had to increase calories way up to inch the scale up. To the point I would be a mess physically trying to digest the food required to gain. And I would be sweating my ass off at night because my metabolism was so ramped up (like literally soaking the bed with sweat). I would keep getting harder and leaner and my strength would go up, but the scale would either stay the same (recomp) or drop if I slacked off AT ALL force feeding myself.

I don't think for me personally tren is a very good drug for bulking. I'd rather use test and deca to bulk and then tren to finish/polish. I think this is the most sane way to use tren and why sane bodybuilders run tren pre-contest usually.

This is totally bracketing aside the psychological effects of tren, which also do hit me pretty hard and make me miserable. Point would stand even if tren made me feel how it does the first couple weeks (like a euphoric god, lol).

Oh yeah, the constant need to carb-up and the resulting night-sweats where i'd wake up shivering. An interesting thing is that a lot of people say they felt god-like at first but after a while things went downhill ..... I only did Tren Ace for 8 weeks, so I may have avoided the massive psychological breakdown. I believe in being fair and admitting when I might be wrong, and I'm actually glad we all talked about this because while I still want to research this, I may put this off for a while and try to see if I can replicate some similar well-being with Mast/Proviron combo or maybe a pure DHT. I'm going to start a new thread with my TRT numbers cause it's off-topic here, but maybe I can get some more reasonable advice before I dive into something more extreme like "tren replacement".

Thanks again ya'll. Oh and everyone that posted pics, you all look great, we all have different potential, body-types etc. but you all look better than 99% of the population, own it.

madg, your physique is insane sir. I think you look better on TRT than I look on Tren lol.

And I think my main point of this thread was not to glorify tren, I don't think it's healthy in any way. But to just play with the idea that maybe the reason the sides are so extreme is that people go way overboard on the dose, I regularly see people on around 700mg..... I could be wrong, but isn't the dose of Finaplex-H they give cattle 200mg? For a freakin cow lol. There's hormones you can really push... masteron, primo, even test. There's some you can't.... superdrol really comes to mind. Most people seem to respect that, I don't really see anyone pushing superdrol to 80mg per day. I feel like tren should belong in that second category but for some reason people really want to push that one way past it's limit. I really think on a blast, tren really should top out around the 200mg mark.

As far as why I felt so good on it. My theory is that for some people aggression is bad, but for me, having an overly calm, way overly mellow, almost lazy personality, anything that makes me aggressive actually has a very positive effect. I was probably the most productive I have ever been on tren.

Thank you my friend , diet is the reason , i never overeat

Good decision , play with mast prov first and maybe you are happy

Primo is close to tren look for me if carbs timed corectly

Respect ✊

Oh yeah, the constant need to carb-up and the resulting night-sweats where i'd wake up shivering. An interesting thing is that a lot of people say they felt god-like at first but after a while things went downhill ..... I only did Tren Ace for 8 weeks, so I may have avoided the massive psychological breakdown. I believe in being fair and admitting when I might be wrong, and I'm actually glad we all talked about this because while I still want to research this, I may put this off for a while and try to see if I can replicate some similar well-being with Mast/Proviron combo or maybe a pure DHT. I'm going to start a new thread with my TRT numbers cause it's off-topic here, but maybe I can get some more reasonable advice before I dive into something more extreme like "tren replacement".

Thanks again ya'll. Oh and everyone that posted pics, you all look great, we all have different potential, body-types etc. but you all look better than 99% of the population, own it.

I would definitely follow the Test + Mast and/or Proviron route first. I don't know if you've ever used Proviron along Test before but it hardens you up considerably. Not to the same degree as Tren does but it can come close so definitely do that first. Also: Proviron makes you feel (psychologically) great and enhances your sex life considerably. The Proviron-feeling might be just what you are looking for feeling-wise. Good luck!

Reactions: D2
Yeah I've done 350 Ace a week. Kinda overrated IMO, it was an awesome recomp drug but no different than winstrol for me, and only a little better than masteron. But man did I feel euphoric, happy, energetic and just amazing on it.... maybe it just reacted well with me. I don't expect anything amazing, physique wise, at 25-50mg per week, I'm mainly trying to see if I can safely replicate that intense well-being I felt at a dose that will have minimal negative impact.

i had this same experience my first time I used it last year - I felt like Superman amd was crazy confident and happy
Second time nothing like this at all. Actually felt like shit

You guys can call me crazy, but I get nothing out of proviron. It does nothing for my physique. I have tried multiple sources and I don't get much out of it. Yes, it does help with libo, but that's it
Same here.

15 years of running gear and maybe used proviron 3 times and no changes in my physical appearance. Did help with libido but much rather use mast for that plus I see the benefits in the mirror.

I've been really thinking of adding Tren E. to my 100mg TRT. Now before everyone freaks out, let me explain my view on something:

Back in the day of the parabolan ampules, they were like 70-something MG? And most guys would take two a week from what I've heard? They considered that a hefty dose.

Now a days, it seems like 200mg is considered a low-dose, recommended for beginners. 200mg a low dose???? 200mg is an incredibly high-dose. If Tren is really around 5x stronger than Test, 200mg of Tren would be about the equivalent of taking 1000mg of Test. I don't know many guys who don't get somewhat similar issues on 1gram of test vs 200mg of Tren.

So my way of thinking is that 200mg per week is about the max dose (dr. Rand stated the same opinion, for what its worth), 100mg would be about a good beginner dose and 25-50mg per week could be added to TRT (no longer TRT, obviously) with minimal sides. It requires a re-thinking because some might say 25mg? Why even bother? Well, it's incredibly powerful and 25mg is about the equivalent of adding another 100-125mg of test, but with a much harder androgenic punch (Incredibly cheap at this dose too, compared to masters, which many like to add).

So I'm not saying Tren is the safest thing, but I think a lot of people just compare it on a MG per MG basis to Test or Deca or Masteron etc. without regards to how insanely stronger it is. I think a lot of the intense sides are due to the fact that you're taking a hell of a massive over-dose. If you took 3-5g of test you would probably have side effects for days as well.

The only guy I know of is that one that did 100 test/100 Tren for a year, but even that is about the equivalent of 600mg of Test as a cruise dose. Still way, way, way too high. I believe John Meadows believed 50mg weekly could be beneficial but I never heard more on that.

I'll be trying it out, at 25-50mg tops alongside 100mg Test for a few months. My main idea though is that it might not be that Tren is this nightmare drug, it's that too many people are taking the entire tylenol bottle instead of two pills and complaining that it's too harsh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear