over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A Cycle Advice Needed

That sucks, you may of put the hurts on your adrenals, something that will help boost Cortisol levels is GHRP-6,GHRP-2 MOD GRF, 25-50 mg pre bedtime of 5-HTP, 50 mg upon waking 50 mg 2 hours later of Micronized Pregenolone, 100 mg Rhodiola Rosea 3 times a day, up to 5 hours before bedtime.

Thats if its related to taxed adrenals...4 time Cortisol salivary would help.

Blood work in general would be best.

Just had some blood work done. What am I looking for inregards to adrenals??

Just had some blood work done. What am I looking for inregards to adrenals??

ACTH, chances are your physician didn't pull this unless there maybe some concern of any Pituitary /Adrenal disorders ie ;Cushings Disease or syndrome, Addison's disease Or hypopituitarism.

Serum Cortisol would be a possibility that your physician may pull, and if there would be a concern if your levels were below or above range, Then both test would be drawn and differentiate the two.

The problem is when we tax our adrenals over time from, diet,exrcise, stress, mineral deficiencies,Stims and AAS,we can still be in range but in the lower end, some including Dr.Crisler would considered this Adrenal Fatigue, the medical community within text says there's no such syndrome or disease. I know as well as hundreds of thousands of others that wil contest of being in such a state.

A 4 time salivary can be purchased online through a reputable lab, and give you a very good indication of your rhythm and patterns.

Last edited:
75mg every other day is a good starting dose in my opinion. Do this and see how you tolerate it. If after a few weeks you have little to no sides, and only results, bump it to 100mg every other day. Me personally, I prefer to pin tren ace every single day. This minimizes side effects due to more stable blood levels, plus more stable levels = better gains.

25mg/day (50mg EOD) works great if you are sensitive to it. 50mg/day is as much as I need for contest prep. Start low, work you way up only if needed...

I am an old man too. Not 57 yet but getting there;).
I've had bad run-ins with Tren so quit using it.

I recently switched to low test(25 mg prop), Mast(50mg), and Tren Ace (50mg) ED at night. I also take Prami nightly.
This protocol has been my sweet spot. No sweats, no insomnia, no stress.

What no one has mentioned yet is water. Drink lots and lots of water with Tren. More than other AAS.
I'm talking well over a gallon a day.
I know in a hurry if I'm not getting enough water with Tren. Fatigue, joint pain, and kidney/back pain set in quickly.

On a side note. Did you guys realize that Prami is used to treat bipolar disorder? That should tell you something about Tren. The stuff will make you a different person. Maybe they should make it green.

50-100 mg ed or eod (your choice ) some people can get away witheod pins but me personally that just gave me sides, everyday is the way to go here.

I am an old man too. Not 57 yet but getting there;).
I've had bad run-ins with Tren so quit using it.

I recently switched to low test(25 mg prop), Mast(50mg), and Tren Ace (50mg) ED at night. I also take Prami nightly.
This protocol has been my sweet spot. No sweats, no insomnia, no stress.

What no one has mentioned yet is water. Drink lots and lots of water with Tren. More than other AAS.
I'm talking well over a gallon a day.
I know in a hurry if I'm not getting enough water with Tren. Fatigue, joint pain, and kidney/back pain set in quickly.

On a side note. Did you guys realize that Prami is used to treat bipolar disorder? That should tell you something about Tren. The stuff will make you a different person. Maybe they should make it green.

+1 Exactly. You should be holding a bottle of water with you at all times during the day. Stay the @#% away from sodas and other shit that will dehydrate you.

Yes, Tren does literally change who you are. I am ADD and I take adderall and when I combine it with tren I am a sociopath. Prami and low dose test are the only things keeping me sane.

And bro for your adrenals, get some licorice root and take that first thing in the morning. You'll know your adrenals are blown out if you wake up in the morning and feel exhausted then get a boost of energy in the evening. You'll also know by the stubborn fat on your lower stomach. The licorice root will boost your cortisol levels in the morning so you will be able to sleep better at night. Take tons of Magnesium CAO and Zinc and phosphatidylserine at night and NAC, selenium and molybdenum during the day. Also take 9-10grams of TAurine throughout the day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity