over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren a got me twisted as a mo

bigtroyboy1

Registered
Im on 375 test e E4D, 150 deca E4D, 200 tren a E3D, 40mg dbol, cab, adex. I'm going to up my tren to 600/week. Should I take 200 tren a MWF? Or 100 tren a everyday? Already have cold sweats, insomnia, and all that good stuff. When I take 200 tren a I feel like shit the next day. What pin schedule do people have when administering 600 tren a / week?

Drop the test to 150-200 every 4 days, hit tren a at 175mg EOD or just do 90 ED if you want it up in the 600 range.

I'm not a fan of the low test high tren protocol. I need test to grow. I like your suggestion of EOD. Your suggestion is 200 mg/ EOD?

I'm not a fan of the low test high tren protocol. I need test to grow. I like your suggestion of EOD. Your suggestion is 200 mg/ EOD?

If thats what you prefer and what works that roll with that. If you feel like shit after a 200 ten A pin, then avoid going that high, shoot for 150 EOD or break it down to lower increments and do it ED. 3 times a week is decently effective for Tren A as its a strong compound, but your blood levels will be everywhere passing the half life threshold and putting more in, dropping down and shooting back up every few days. EOD is a much better option than 3 days or 3 times a week.

Pin everyday! It works best for me to reduce the sides of tren!
Although I'm pretty much at the point in my life that I'm done with tren.
Too old not to sleep! I get way to cranky and don't enjoy anything outside of the gym.

Pin everyday! It works best for me to reduce the sides of tren!
Although I'm pretty much at the point in my life that I'm done with tren.
Too old not to sleep! I get way to cranky and don't enjoy anything outside of the gym.

Alot of guys are having best success with ED injections.

I would go with ED injections as well.

I usually only pin glutes. I pinned 1ml tren A in my R Quad and holy bajeezzzus, could barely walk. I'm scared to pin my delts since the PIP was so bad from pinning quads. This is why I don't want to pin everday, my arss can't take it LOL. I'll try pinning .5ml in my delt to see how that goes. If the PIP isn't that bad i'll start ED inj. Sweetness, plizzam.

200MG tren would make me to kill somebody arround and then eat lol seriuoslly there is no life on 200mg tren e3d I could not sleep more than 30min, I would have to eat nonstop, keep myself away from the general public and start using rec drugs to beat the anxiety

Shoot ED with a slin PIN.
I wanna try tren again.

Last edited:
I might have to try the everday pin....because I've always done tren a
e2d and I've done over 10 different brands & sponsers over the yrs...but I
recently tried tren hex for the first time (gauls) and hitting it e3d at 150mg
and after the second week I had to stop....I have never had tren that fucking
strong in my LIFE!! that shit had me losing my mind..lol ..my heart was racing
all day long, very aggressive, moody, emotional...I might try it again at a lower dose everyday inj maybe that will help...it might be that hex just hits
me better...because I've never got much size from ace...just hardness

I might have to try the everday pin....because I've always done tren a
e2d and I've done over 10 different brands & sponsers over the yrs...but I
recently tried tren hex for the first time (gauls) and hitting it e3d at 150mg
and after the second week I had to stop....I have never had tren that fucking
strong in my LIFE!! that shit had me losing my mind..lol ..my heart was racing
all day long, very aggressive, moody, emotional...I might try it again at a lower dose everyday inj maybe that will help...it might be that hex just hits
me better...because I've never got much size from ace...just hardness

After you stopped when the sides went away?
I've always wanted to try gauls tren hex, but I'm afraid the sides, get all the tren sides from ace so hex would be even worse I think

Shoot ED with a slin PIN.
I wanna try tren again.

I use slin pins for my cruise dose of .2ml TE250 E4D. Slin pins work nicely for delts, I also hit quads with slin pins but it felt somewhat shallow.

200MG tren would make me to kill somebody arround and then eat lol seriuoslly there is no life on 200mg tren e3d I could not sleep more than 30min, I would have to eat nonstop, keep myself away from the general public and start using rec drugs to beat the anxiety

I'm sleeping like 3-4 hours a night. Who wouldn't want this side effect, if I could keep this schedule maybe i'll figure out this thing called life. I want a Brietling, Lambo, and girl with fake boobies. :headbang: I'm trying though.

I've been controlling my food intake. I'm done getting big and fat on bulking cycles. This cycle i'm not going to eat everything in sight, and see how that works.

After you stopped when the sides went away?
I've always wanted to try gauls tren hex, but I'm afraid the sides, get all the tren sides from ace so hex would be even worse I think

I wanted to try Hex because like I said I never really got any size using ace..
and I've heard people say that hex just reacts a little better then ace (everybodys different)...but yes the sides went away..but MAN thats shits strong...I've done 5 different sponsers on here's tren ace and none even come close to how strong Gauls hex is...not even close...That shit scared me.....LOL

I wanted to try Hex because like I said I never really got any size using ace..
and I've heard people say that hex just reacts a little better then ace (everybodys different)...but yes the sides went away..but MAN thats shits strong...I've done 5 different sponsers on here's tren ace and none even come close to how strong Gauls hex is...not even close...That shit scared me.....LOL

Thanks. I think I'm going to give hex a try when gauls will get back :D

If your pinning eod in your glutes only you are asking for problems. Keep trying the quads out and you'll find your sweet spot. Delts seem to get a lil sore on me but I personally feel that you have to have a good rotation. I use the Vent gluteal to.

Tren a e3d (as you're doing) would create some crazy spikes and could be accounting for a lot of the sides you're having. I'd go with ED injections, but EOD at a higher level is certainly used a lot. Would definitely be an improvement from e3d.

Thanks. I think I'm going to give hex a try when gauls will get back :D

endo tren a dbol adex, UA test e/deca, mp cab = one happy mo ;)

Do you guys mix your tren, deca, test into one pin?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws