over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A question

shearerr

Registered
I'm currently during cutting cycle and this is my third week. I have been using Tren A 80 mg EOD, T3 25/35 mcg ,every two weeks 10-15mcg more, Clenbuterol from 20 mcg to 160mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and Test prop 100 mg EOD.
However I don't feel that Tren is working and I'm afraid it might be bunk. I don't have side effects no problem with sleep, no anger issues (well only sometimes), no sweating at night and so on. I lost over 3 kg in 3 weeks including some fat and noticed more muscular shape a little. However, my strength didn't went up tremendously like some had experienced, but rather slightly up. Perhaps my cardio 6 days a week for 50-60 minutes cause it? This is my first cutting cycle and first time using tren, so I don't really know what to exactly expect.
Perhaps I'm just a lucky guy who is immune to tren's side effects, and perhaps I expect too much. However, I would like to know opinion of more experienced users and of those who had used similar cycle to mine.

Last edited:
Ime Tren will cause extreme physique changes.

Are you able to lift for hours on end? Still not sore?? Insane muscle pumps and recover??

Bump tour carbs one meal and see if you really blow up. Tren leaves me flat looking if I have little to no carbs.

Honestly sounds like its bunk tho

Higher test than tren ALWAYS causes the sweats to be worse for me.

tren ace also causes worse sweats than tren enth for some reason, don't ask me why.

3 weeks in you should be feeling it for sure. i'm 2 weeks into an enth cycle (1000mg) and here are my sides thus far after 12 days:

enlarged prostate (im pissing every 2 hours at night)
trensomnia (its hard to fall asleep nonetheless stay asleep from having to piss so many times)
aggression is up, my girlfriend doesn't know i'm on anything and she's been saying i have been acting differently lately (and it's only been two weeks)

these sides kicked in around day 8

Even at your 280mg a week you should be feeling something..........

Everyone reacts differently, but I'd think you would at least be sweating at night.

at least a little sweating..something.. rule for me is.. how do u not know ur on tren..! its all that esp if u never ran it before..

Question are you pretty horny cause tren is like throwing hot passed out chic to a bunch of teenagers just hitting puberty................:eek::D

If this is the first time the highest i would go is 50mg ed which isn't much more than the dose you are using now.....Could be a lot of factors and as AshopRep said everybody is different.

Last edited:
Everyone reacts differently, but I'd think you would at least be sweating at night.

Sweat all the time....made me hungry too!

My libido on Tren is like nothing else. I get wood when my GF gives me a high five.

My libido on Tren is like nothing else. I get wood when my GF gives me a high five.

And you used to be able to make as much as you needed with a Fini kit conversion!

O.k so time for update :) Even thought I was suspecting tren to be bunk, I decided to continue injection but with increase dose 1.5 ml EOD. During one injection I experienced something I have had never felt during injection of any kind of steroid. I couldn't catch a breath as if my chest collapsed inside; then severe sweating started; and finally last phase attack of exhaustion and sleepiness. Everything lasted about 5-8 minutes, and after that time I felt as if nothing happened. Well maybe it is tren, but underdosed.

O.k so time for update :) Even thought I was suspecting tren to be bunk, I decided to continue injection but with increase dose 1.5 ml EOD. During one injection I experienced something I have had never felt during injection of any kind of steroid. I couldn't catch a breath as if my chest collapsed inside; then severe sweating started; and finally last phase attack of exhaustion and sleepiness. Everything lasted about 5-8 minutes, and after that time I felt as if nothing happened. Well maybe it is tren, but underdosed.

When I get the "cough" I get all of those symptoms (plus uncontrollable coughing obviously) but it's not a sign of it being Tren...any steroids can cause this if you nick a vein on the way in.

There are no surefire ways to tell if it's Tren other than the sides.

I'm 19 days in on Tren-E now at 1000mg, I have some slight night sweats, no puddles, but I'm not eating carbs before bed and about 90% of my total carb intake is from complex sources (only simple carbs I eat are post workout). My breathing is SEVERELY impacted, that's a big way to tell if you're on Tren or if its bunk or something else. Drying myself off with a towel after a shower has me winded. One flight of stairs feels like 10 minutes on a stair stepper. Aggression is definitely another noticeable side with something as androgenic as Tren. It's the only steroid where people can tell that I am noticeably agitated by trivial things. I'm not having any actual outbursts or fits of rage by any means but the LOOK on my face is that of someone who could strangle a bitch, honestly. Tren also lowers T3, so I have actually felt somewhat colder than usual when I'm not active. My sweating is increased when I am working out etc, but if I'm just sitting around in a climate controlled environment I am pretty chilly. If you are running high test with tren you probably won't notice this because I have went that route before and I felt like I was sweating ALL the time then.

These are most of the tell tale signs that I experience.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws