over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A Sides

thelix

Registered
Hey guys...I am on a Tren A cycle for almost 4 weeks now and something odd is taking place. In the beginning of the cycle I got all the normal Tren A sides, like cough, chest pain, night sweats and weird dreams. Since about 2 weeks back, all sides disappeared. I don't get the cough or chest pain, and I sleep like a baby at night.

I started shooting 75mg EoD and switched to 50mg ED about 1 week ago. Did not change the lab (Gen Shi) or anything else. Along with the Tren I am also taking EQ 400mg and Test E 500mg.

Isn't it expected that the sides would actually get worse after 2, 3 weeks on Tren instead of disappearing ?

No not really as your body has made adjustments to this powerful drug being injected. It sort of like having roid flu which lasts for 1 to 2 weeks and then disappears.

so there is no cumulative effect of the sides on Tren, like you see on Test ?

What I am saying is that your body reacted when you injected the tren into your system. The tren cough the chest pain etc, will subside (you also lowered the dosage by 25 mgs) when your body builds a tolerance to the drug. But if you are talking about Tren and prolactin no.

For me on tren, the problem is roid rage. This is one drug I have to stay away from because of the severe mood swings. This is to show you that everyone react differently to drugs. I get the cough and the chest pain, but no night sweats and I am able to sleep, but my temper goes out of whack.

thanks for explaining bro....and yup, I've had tremendous mood swing when I was doing 75mg EoD in the beginning. But I noticed a big difference now that with the ED 50mg shots. The anger seems to subside completely, maybe due to the more stable plasma levels. If the time it takes for Tren A to clear your body is truly 1.5 days than it makes sense...

over 7 days shooting 75mg/eod you were getting 300mg/wk (start sunday)

at 50mg/ed over 7 days you get 350mg/wk.

personaly , im ok at 250mg/wk with tren-E , bump it to 300mg/wk and the side are noticable , rare cough though , up to 350mg/wk and ive got bad sleep , SEVERE aggression and overall don't feel good.

the sides come faster and at lower doses with tren-A.

most likely your boody has adapted to the drug

over 7 days shooting 75mg/eod you were getting 300mg/wk (start sunday)

at 50mg/ed over 7 days you get 350mg/wk.

personaly , im ok at 250mg/wk with tren-E , bump it to 300mg/wk and the side are noticable , rare cough though , up to 350mg/wk and ive got bad sleep , SEVERE aggression and overall don't feel good.

the sides come faster and at lower doses with tren-A.

most likely your boody has adapted to the drug

I guess so...hey I am not complaining for not having sides at all at 350mg/w of Tren A, but having the body adapted to it would it still give you the desired effects ???

Yeah. Be happy. It takes two weeks for my tren sides to go away after my last shot.

Yeah. Be happy. It takes two weeks for my tren sides to go away after my last shot.

holly shit bro...that must be a pain.

I wonder if that has to do with prolactin levels. I started taking Bromo 1/2 tab EoD to keep prolactin levels down and although I hate the sides from Bromo, I think it may have been the reason I am not feeling the Tren sides.

Hey guys...I am on a Tren A cycle for almost 4 weeks now and something odd is taking place. In the beginning of the cycle I got all the normal Tren A sides, like cough, chest pain, night sweats and weird dreams. Since about 2 weeks back, all sides disappeared. I don't get the cough or chest pain, and I sleep like a baby at night.

I started shooting 75mg EoD and switched to 50mg ED about 1 week ago. Did not change the lab (Gen Shi) or anything else. Along with the Tren I am also taking EQ 400mg and Test E 500mg.

Isn't it expected that the sides would actually get worse after 2, 3 weeks on Tren instead of disappearing ?

Some people dont get side effect and they sometimes also will lessen as time goes along. Theres alot of people who claim the sides are not nearly as severe if used DAILY instead of EOD.

Some people dont get side effect and they sometimes also will lessen as time goes along. Theres alot of people who claim the sides are not nearly as severe if used DAILY instead of EOD.

Alin , do you find that the side are less with the longer Tren-E ester than the fast Tren -A esters.
I didn't seem to have the effects running the stealth Tren-E as I used to get running same does of Tren-A made from the kits

Tks Alin...I think it is probably a combination of both, the ED shot plus the body adapting to the compound.

Acne is flaring up big time though....I guess I will have to stick with this side :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws