over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren a?

mkpaint

Registered
ok i'm 4 pins in to my first run of tren a. running 50mg ed to start so that i can see how i tolerate it. so far everything seems just fine. i'm feeling a little fuller in the muscles i worked out friday than normal but that may just be mental. how long does it normally take for bad sides to show up for most? i'm takeing a supp to counteract sides so may never get any bad ones. thanks for help.
also running test e at 250mg per week and ghrp2/modgrf 1 3x ed goal of cycle is to cut. i've dropped my carb and fat intake and raised protien and keeping cals about 500 below maint. levels. also taking pep on empty stomach in morning and not eating for 1.5-2 hrs to take advantage of its fat burning properties.

Not everyone gets the bad sides that some do with tren. I can tolerate over 500mg easily no issues at all, so consider yourself lucky because some can't handle 2-300mg a week of it.

thanks i'm hoping i can tolerate it well. i general have a high tolerance for medicine of all sorts.

I get all my sides first 3 or 4 days then they disappear. By the time I'm 3 weeks in I'm sleeping better than off cycle. First 3 or 4 days I sleep about 2 hours a night but don't feel tired at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I get a little sleepless and sweat a lot for the first couple weeks. Usually 3-4 days after first shot. Then I'm good.

I run it at 100mg ed with no problems at all, sweats start about a week or so in, but i sleep great, have great libido , i have gotten some bacne 2 weeks in before but that was only once, I'm just always hot

Everyone is different when it come to Tren A.. If your not having any sides at that does then stick with it for the course of your cycle and next time you run it again you can bump it up a little. And you can also run your test lower than your Tren and that also helps in keeping sides down. Good Luck..

I've run tren a at 150mg ED with no sides other than being a little winded during workouts. Sleep is fine, mood is good, etc.

I've run tren a at 150mg ED with no sides other than being a little winded during workouts. Sleep is fine, mood is good, etc.

I bet 150 gives awesome results. I like 100 with about 40iu gh weekly, can't gain fat for shit, even with insulin in the picture

I bet 150 gives awesome results. I like 100 with about 40iu gh weekly, can't gain fat for shit, even with insulin in the picture

150 was incredible. I had incredible energy, strength and felt and looked awesome. Was also running 5iu Gh and a little bit of prop and like you said, couldn't put on body fat no matter what I did. Just kept getting leaner and stronger. I <3 tren :)

150 was incredible. I had incredible energy, strength and felt and looked awesome. Was also running 5iu Gh and a little bit of prop and like you said, couldn't put on body fat no matter what I did. Just kept getting leaner and stronger. I <3 tren :)
Very nice. I notice on tren the more carbs I eat the more I seem to lean out. Where the fuck do all them carbs go when using tren, I'm eating a shit ton of carbs , always craving them, blood sugar stays low yet there not going to fat stores, where the fuck do they go :confused:

Very nice. I notice on tren the more carbs I eat the more I seem to lean out. Where the fuck do all them carbs go when using tren, I'm eating a shit ton of carbs , always craving them, blood sugar stays low yet there not going to fat stores, where the fuck do they go :confused:

The tren fairy makes them disappear, lol.

well i'm on day 7 50mg ed no sides except i'm getting pissed a little easier. also down 1" in waist. keeping carbs 150-200 and protien around 250 fat 70-100g figure i'm a little below maint. levels so hoping for good things. dont train on weekends so doing chest and tri's today will update as i go. and btw i'm running test lower 250mg test e per week

Last edited:
Looks good mkpaint.. Just wait for the strengh to show up and the muscle hardness.

Well I'm up to 700 tren a weekly and less sides than ever, except for a little sweating at night. Sleep is better than ever, 0 acne, mood exelent, strength through the roof. I've chucked 100 tren e on top too now :)

Last edited:
I find that sides are the same from about 300-700mg. Once I get up to about 1g per week the sides are just too much, with no noticeable difference in gains compared to 700mg.

How is your sex drive on no test/ high tren cycles?

How is your sex drive on no test/ high tren cycles?

Well never done no test/high tren, but with low test/high tren (200prop/1g tren) I was absolutely insatiable. Nothing has given me a sex drive like that combo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws