over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren ace and lethargy

gorilla2015

Registered
Has any one experienced lethargy from taking tren ace ? I have been using 300 mg of test for a few weeks and just started tren ace at 75 mg daily from a rep sponsor but started getting drowsy all day a few days after starting it... Now this also happened a few months ago as well and when I went to strictly test and some winny felt back to normal... Now just started the tren with just test and lethargy all over again...this has never happened in the last 10 yrs I've used tren on and off but now it's like wow.. Just so tired ! Anyone else have this problem ???

Has any one experienced lethargy from taking tren ace ? I have been using 300 mg of test for a few weeks and just started tren ace at 75 mg daily from a rep sponsor but started getting drowsy all day a few days after starting it... Now this also happened a few months ago as well and when I went to strictly test and some winny felt back to normal... Now just started the tren with just test and lethargy all over again...this has never happened in the last 10 yrs I've used tren on and off but now it's like wow.. Just so tired ! Anyone else have this problem ???

Generally the slow down feeling can be attributed to Prolactin brother, if you get some Cabergoline this should combat the feeling and help balance you right back out, generally as we get older some men become much more sensitive to this and others just happen to when they are 22 lol

hope this helps hoss

-Sentinel :star-w:rs

Thanks I will look in to the caber....but I have to sensitive nipples or discharge ... But I am 47..I'm
Old ! Lol

The caber is a good idea.. Or drop the dosage a bit..50 mgs a day of tren is 350 mgs.. That's more than enough tren.. Anything over 300 mgs puts ne into a daze and gives me insomnia..

i started at 25 a day, ramped it up 5 a week to 40 a day and im getting all the benefits with no sides at all. i learned the hard way more aint better for me.
but even at higher doses i never had lethargy. in fact, i have more energy now at 40 a day and boners all the time.

Yep.. 40 still puts Ya at 280 mgs.. More than enough tren.. People have to understand how potent tren is.. 5 times more than test.. A little goes a long way..

Cortisol.... Tren lowers cortisol.

Lower cortisol = lower blood sugar = lower energy

Lower the dose. I'm at 20mg a day. And still making great gains with little side effects if any.

Hey this happened to me the last time I ran Tren. I'll definitely keep following because I wanna know how to prevent it! I love nandrolone! Tren deca prop. Really love em all! And the lethargy seems to happen on all.

Train Eat Sleep Grow

Cortisol.... Tren lowers cortisol.

Lower cortisol = lower blood sugar = lower energy

I agree with this. When I use tren I burn up carbs like crazy. The next time you feel lethargic while on tren, try eating some carbs and see if your energy level gets better.

Yeah I'd take a lower dose, never had that happen, just crazy night sweats. Good luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws