over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace Duration

pahlevan

Registered
I've used Tren Ace before for 2 months with good results. Thinking of running it at 50 ED or 100 EOD for a cutter along with test. I was thinking of going up to 13-14 weeks this time.
Has anyone experienced negative effects with the longer duration? Any concerns or precautions that should be taken?
Thanks.

What I've been doing and has been working well for me during my cycles is running it for about 5 weeks until the sides show up bad and then stop for a week or two and start back up.

Just my personal experience I tinkered with....

I've used Tren Ace before for 2 months with good results. Thinking of running it at 50 ED or 100 EOD for a cutter along with test. I was thinking of going up to 13-14 weeks this time.
Has anyone experienced negative effects with the longer duration? Any concerns or precautions that should be taken?
Thanks.

Most people experience negative effects from running tren period. Its a harsh drug with harsh side effects. You just have to decide whether the effects of the tren are worth the sides that come with it

everyday pinning not necassary with ace imo. eod yields results just as quick ime. imo you can get the most out of it by starting at 50mg eod and up by 25mg every couple weeks. you get results with minimal sides until the dose gets high of course. once tolerable sides r reached stop or drop dose just a TAD and stay there for few more weeks.
-F2S

What I've been doing and has been working well for me during my cycles is running it for about 5 weeks until the sides show up bad and then stop for a week or two and start back up.

Just my personal experience I tinkered with....

Don't make the mistake of assuming that just because youre not feeling sides as an indicator that you aren't doing any damage. Tren is an amazing drug....but it is harsh!

You can run tren ace as long as you want. I and many others have done years on tren. But it will wreck ur hdl

Don't make the mistake of assuming that just because youre not feeling sides as an indicator that you aren't doing any damage. Tren is an amazing drug....but it is harsh!

Of course, I'm speaking in regards to daily discomfort in regards to the sides. That can be said for just about everything we use, it all harms us in some way we haven't yet realized I'm sure.

Of course, I'm speaking in regards to daily discomfort in regards to the sides. That can be said for just about everything we use, it all harms us in some way we haven't yet realized I'm sure.

Yes...it all does. But some are definitely worse than others

I got a buddy running 1100mg of tren a week almost 1 year now he loves the i have never touched it my self but I see what it does daily to him physique wise its amazing maybe next off season I try some

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

The most important aspect is to monitor bloods regularly and that will give you a great idea of how your body is responding. Your bloodwork is a diagnostic of what's going on inside of your body.

I've ran tren ace only 2 times first for 6 weeks at 200mg week,and second 12 wks at 400mgs week.I like it a lot.I didn't get any bad sides from it both cycles I did.I have my cycle of tren a,mast e,t vol put up right now planning on running in August for 12 weeks or so.

Tren ace dropped my HDL from 69 (naturally have very good cholesterol levels) to 13 in a matter of about 6 weeks. Everyone is different with how powerful androgens impact their lipids, but if your response is anything like mine I would keep your tren runs short and sweet. I know I won't run the stuff anymore.

Which is unfortunate. Because the HDL impact was the only side I had (350mg/wk)...no sweats, no insomnia, just an incredibly efficient recomp effect while moderately dieting.

Ran it low dose 200mg/week for about 6 months.

I do not advise it though. It seemed to really fuck with my neurotransmitters, took a few months after for my head to return to normal and restore normal levels of dopamine/serotonin.

I don't have anything to back that up, but that's how I felt, depressed low after ceasing use.

Also, it raised my BP/HR significantly among other things. I have since replaced tren with NPP as my drug of choice. Not worth it to run tren if I'm not competing. Fact is, no one really knows wtf it is doing to our brains, especially long term. If you are going to use it I would limit it to 6-7 weeks.

Edit: Just realized this thread is old.

Last edited:
From some stuff I have researched and good friends I have spoke with who are tren gods to say the least have mentioned to some extent that running tren at high doses can fry your receptors response to tren because of it potency. I have ran tren for 10 weeks at 50mg EOD and then a few weeks at 75mg EOD max and have had great results and great strength each time. If you run tren at 100mg EOD every time you run it your response will lessen to the amount used. Especially if ran often and for lenghts of time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity