over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren ace eod or ed?

i hear tren ace eod helps keep some of the sides down is eod enough to keep blood levels steady? who likes eod over ed and vice versa?

This particular steroid is an extremely strong androgen and at the higher dosage my skin had become extremely oily and itchy and i also had some trouble sleeping. It seems in my case that around 400-500mg is the point where the side effects intensify yet i see no additional benefits. So for me 75 eod seems to be the ideal dosage as i continue to see good results there.

I have been doing 35mgs ED with a 27gauge IM in the delts rotating... or biceps and save the glutes for my other stuff...
So far, since i added the tren, no real bad side effects, but noticed increase in aggression in the gym and that equaled going up on the weights :)
so far im liking it... I take ipam and somatomax before bed and the combo seems to knock me out pretty good.. i only got the cough once so far when i mixed the tren with test and EQ...
I tried sub q .3ml in the love handle. I don't like it... it was sore for like 4 days with a little knot there... IM is just fine and easy

There must be 200 threads about this topic and I swear I have posted in everyone of them LOL.

You will get great results from EOD...hell even every other 3rd day you are still going to see good results...tren is powerful!!! And a little goes along way!!

Start low with it....75-100 mg EOD...run that and see how you feel...next time around go with ED...compare the two....try it a different way each time. But start low and start at EOD. I have never met one person who has taken tren EOD even at 40-50 mg who has not had really good results.

If you want to cut the sides down....easy..take less...You hear about these crazy side effects....mood change...not being able to sleep....waking up soaked in sweat...and the tren cough! I have never had any of these sides effects when using 75-100 mg EOD or ED. Its when you get into 150-200+ mg ED. Sure the cough is hit or miss...sometimes you get it...sometimes you dont. I been on tren for about 5 weeks now...80 mg EOD and I have yet to get the cough...I sleep normal at night...and dont sweat at all from it.

Do you dose in the AM or before bed?

There must be 200 threads about this topic and I swear I have posted in everyone of them LOL.

You will get great results from EOD...hell even every other 3rd day you are still going to see good results...tren is powerful!!! And a little goes along way!!

Start low with it....75-100 mg EOD...run that and see how you feel...next time around go with ED...compare the two....try it a different way each time. But start low and start at EOD. I have never met one person who has taken tren EOD even at 40-50 mg who has not had really good results.

If you want to cut the sides down....easy..take less...You hear about these crazy side effects....mood change...not being able to sleep....waking up soaked in sweat...and the tren cough! I have never had any of these sides effects when using 75-100 mg EOD or ED. Its when you get into 150-200+ mg ED. Sure the cough is hit or miss...sometimes you get it...sometimes you dont. I been on tren for about 5 weeks now...80 mg EOD and I have yet to get the cough...I sleep normal at night...and dont sweat at all from it.

Great post. A total of just 200 mg/wk will do wonders for most guys. Its easy to fall into the trap of thinking more=better. In this case it is not. Usually dont see that much better gains using the higher doses, but you do get significantly worse side effects.

I use ace ED but there are a number of guys using EOD and claiming not adverse sides. There isn't really such thing as too frequent. I mean you could pin Enanthate daily if you wanted very stable levels.

I use ace ED but there are a number of guys using EOD and claiming not adverse sides. There isn't really such thing as too frequent. I mean you could pin Enanthate daily if you wanted very stable levels.

I agree. Hypothetically its the best thing you could do. ONly bad thing about it is the extra scar tissue and time/trouble of messing with it. It would be better though to have smaller injection volumes in each site because youre splitting it up but the trauma from the extra stick doesnt make much sense.

i guess im just used to pinning ED even when im cruising i pin my mast p ED thats why i switched to 30g 1/2" slin pin its the easiest way for me to pin ED. if you have a relatively low BF% then you can IM pin bi's tri's traps lats delts quads and calves with the 1/2" slin pin with little scar tissue.

i guess im just used to pinning ED even when im cruising i pin my mast p ED thats why i switched to 30g 1/2" slin pin its the easiest way for me to pin ED. if you have a relatively low BF% then you can IM pin bi's tri's traps lats delts quads and calves with the 1/2" slin pin with little scar tissue.

Ive seen syntherol pass through needles that small but I would think getting test cyp to pass through would be a battle? How hard do you have to push?

i draw my gear with a 3ml barrel and pull the stopper from the slin pin and backfill them them, then slightly place the stopper just back in and turn it upright to about 10 oclock (the air bubble travels faster at this angle than it does straight up and down) once your air bubble is at the top push your stopper back in. since the barrel and stopper is much smaller it generates much more hydraulic pressure than the 3ml so it is quite easy, you have to be mindful of going too fast, it is that easy. by applying a little pressure once you bottom out the 1/2" you easily can have 3/4" penetration into any muscle you are pinning. it quickly became my new method of pinning cause it is easy and the number of sites i can pin.

VP

i draw my gear with a 3ml barrel and pull the stopper from the slin pin and backfill them them, then slightly place the stopper just back in and turn it upright to about 10 oclock (the air bubble travels faster at this angle than it does straight up and down) once your air bubble is at the top push your stopper back in. since the barrel and stopper is much smaller it generates much more hydraulic pressure than the 3ml so it is quite easy, you have to be mindful of going too fast, it is that easy. by applying a little pressure once you bottom out the 1/2" you easily can have 3/4" penetration into any muscle you are pinning. it quickly became my new method of pinning cause it is easy and the number of sites i can pin.

VP

Wow, I hadnt thought about the size of the barrel and stopper as being a factor. I figured it would all even out and be the same amount of pressure. I figured you would backfill but I had no idea that it would generate more pressure! To me this sounds like a good alternative for guys. Small frequent doses would be best for sure, and you get no scar tissue really.

Wow, I hadnt thought about the size of the barrel and stopper as being a factor. I figured it would all even out and be the same amount of pressure. I figured you would backfill but I had no idea that it would generate more pressure! To me this sounds like a good alternative for guys. Small frequent doses would be best for sure, and you get no scar tissue really.

i know guys that still spot inject with 23g and 25g and you can see their inject spots on their bi's and tri's and traps and so on but i cant see any evidence at all from the 30g. no lumps, i forgot to mention i also pin pecs with them and have had no issues whatsoever. i pinned tri's yesterday and push the plunger with 1 finger quite easily. we started discussing this about a year ago on another forum and i have been sold ever since. many of my friends also use this method exclusively now. hope you have success with it! feel fee to hit me with any questions you may have, glad i can contribute.
VP

i know guys that still spot inject with 23g and 25g and you can see their inject spots on their bi's and tri's and traps and so on but i cant see any evidence at all from the 30g. no lumps, i forgot to mention i also pin pecs with them and have had no issues whatsoever. i pinned tri's yesterday and push the plunger with 1 finger quite easily. we started discussing this about a year ago on another forum and i have been sold ever since. many of my friends also use this method exclusively now. hope you have success with it! feel fee to hit me with any questions you may have, glad i can contribute.
VP

Tried this today - 2.5ccs split over 3 injections using the slin pin backload method discussed here - it was painless and smooth - thank you!!

Tried this today - 2.5ccs split over 3 injections using the slin pin backload method discussed here - it was painless and smooth - thank you!!

you are welcome! glad it worked for you, but i can only take credit for sharing what i do as it was actually a guy by the name of Bill Roberts who is a mod at another board (no relation to anthony roberts) who started talking about this method and the hydraulic pressure difference and also another mod there Heavyiron. these guys deserve the credit.

VP

i have actually performed this method with a 31g 1/4" slin pin but found it a little uncomfortable pushing inward on it enough to get the proper penetration into the muscle but it did work just fine but the 30g 1/2" is the way to go!

VP

my rat has had bad experiences in the past with tren related sides, he is currently running 80mgs eod and all though the results are not as fast as when running the same amount ed, results are steady so far... definately going to check out the slin pin suggestions thanks V!

Tren ace ed or eod made no difference to me. For the sake of volume per inject I normally just stuck to ed. I've run from 50mg eod to 150mg ed and over 75mg ed just brought on more sides with no extra benefit.

Forgot to add, the gyno flared worse with an increase in dosage

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner