over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace in off-season

Vegascuts285

Registered
Does it have it's place in mass building mode or do you guys just prefer it for pre-contest use ?

I'm a poor college guy so test + tren are the bang for the buck builders...I am having my best offseason so far on test and tren and nothing else.

Sure it'd be nice to have other things in the mix but test + tren works, and works well for cheap.

Does it have it's place in mass building mode or do you guys just prefer it for pre-contest use ?

Tren always had a place. I gain more weight on tren than anything other than insulin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I usually don't because I use it every time I cut. I figure if I were to use it in mass cycles too, I'd never be off the stuff.
The few times I did run it for mass, I used a very low dose because my goal with it was to limit fat gain while in a caloric surplus. It seemed to work well, I was depending on my other anabolics (in higher doses) for actual mass though.

Tren is a very anabolic compound but the gains are slow and lean, I am excited to see how it interacts with slin in my bulk.

I would have used tren in the offseason but I've always got sides, not matter if it's just 150mg week BUT I've always did it with high test 600-1200mg

now doing 100mg test with 525mg tren and I love this combo, no sides at all, actually to tell the trurh I'm feeling so great never felt better on cycle. I've started with 175mg test 210mg tren with 0.5mg arimidex eod, and got some sides imediatelly (bad sleep, mood changes, heartburn, some anxiety), then over 4 weeks droped test to 100mg increased tren to 75mg EOD anddropped arimidex - I'm like new one person.

Planing to do this in my next offseason after some time of cruising.

Tren is a very anabolic compound but the gains are slow and lean, I am excited to see how it interacts with slin in my bulk.

With slin the gains are fast and lean

With slin the gains are fast and lean

Sammy, would you give a rough outline of your tren dosage and slin protocol that you feel worked best,

I was thinking roughly 1000mg tren a week with 50-60 iu fast acting slin spread out over workout days which is eod for me.

Sammy, would you give a rough outline of your tren dosage and slin protocol that you feel worked best,

I was thinking roughly 1000mg tren a week with 50-60 iu fast acting slin spread out over workout days which is eod for me.

With that much tren you can't go wrong however you do it lol. I like mutants insulin protocol but it also calls for 10iu gh 15 mins prior to slin. IMO slin use without gh is a crime anyway. I'm at a little over 600 tren a weekly and with this and the gh fat gains 0 of an issue and I've been blowing a loaf of bread and jar of pnb every 2 days on top of bodybuilding diet, can't stop eating (or growing) I don't bother with the lr3 that mutant recommends though. I think only use 7iu humalog pre workout 4x a week as it's all I need to grow with the tren and gh

Last edited:
I would have used tren in the offseason but I've always got sides, not matter if it's just 150mg week BUT I've always did it with high test 600-1200mg

now doing 100mg test with 525mg tren and I love this combo, no sides at all, actually to tell the trurh I'm feeling so great never felt better on cycle. I've started with 175mg test 210mg tren with 0.5mg arimidex eod, and got some sides imediatelly (bad sleep, mood changes, heartburn, some anxiety), then over 4 weeks droped test to 100mg increased tren to 75mg EOD anddropped arimidex - I'm like new one person.

Planing to do this in my next offseason after some time of cruising.

This is truth right here. Nearly no sides wit low test, high tren. Love that combo!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131