over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN ACE kick in time?

jackedrabbit

Registered
Got some GAULS' tren ace, running 50mg ED and it has been 4 days now. I havent noticed much except for bad breath and my sweat smells differently. No change in strength (although I'm prepping, so I don't expect huge increases) and no sweats or insomnia.

I know GAULS is g2g but what gives? I thought tren ace would kick in hard and fast?

give it about a week or so. some people respond faster than others to tren.

Jacked Id say it's kicked in bro. In fact give it a week. The bad breath and sweat smell should be an indicator.

Also assuming you're running ed with minimal test in your system, you shouldn't noticed too many sides.

I remember you from xccellence bro, hope everything is going well.

Jacked Id say it's kicked in bro. In fact give it a week. The bad breath and sweat smell should be an indicator.

Also assuming you're running ed with minimal test in your system, you shouldn't noticed too many sides.

I remember you from xccellence bro, hope everything is going well.

Yeah my gf wouldn't kiss me for the past few days unless I chewed gum or rinsed out with mouthwash lol.

She said it was a "distinct smell", not a typical bad breath thing, but a deep down bad "rotting" smell.... YIKES.

I noticed the sweat myself. I smell differently now after cardio.

I'm only running this stuff for my 2 shows. I've got one in 2 weeks and another in 6. I'm 180 right now, looking to make Middleweights.

Solo, I remember you too. Hope all is well.

EDIT

Yes, running it ED to keep it level and minimize sides. Test Prop is at 75mg per day, so about 500 a week.

I will drop Test completely 1 week out and just use Tren and Mast for my first show, then pick the Test back up until I'm 2 weeks out from my second show. Then drop it again and use Mast, Tren and Winny into the show. Less bloat this way.

Last edited:
My strength came in 4 days and it was like boom , not just a few reps ot few lbs, sides day 1 but not bad and none after week 1. I never judge by sides. I find night sweats only happen if i have a really carby supper

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My deadlifts seemed to be easier the other day.... 2 weeks out and I pulled 455 for 5 sets of 5 easy, weighing 180.

I do feel more pumped, despite being on only 160g carbs. Maybe these are signs?

My deadlifts seemed to be easier the other day.... 2 weeks out and I pulled 455 for 5 sets of 5 easy, weighing 180.

I do feel more pumped, despite being on only 160g carbs. Maybe these are signs?

I think so yes, also it's gauls so quality not even a consideration. I find it amazing how much strength tren gives you when dieting. More than test when bulking

I think so yes, also it's gauls so quality not even a consideration. I find it amazing how much strength tren gives you when dieting. More than test when bulking

True. GAULS is top notch and I've never had a bad experience in the 2-3 years I've worked with him.

Got some GAULS' tren ace, running 50mg ED and it has been 4 days now. I havent noticed much except for bad breath and my sweat smells differently. No change in strength (although I'm prepping, so I don't expect huge increases) and no sweats or insomnia.

I know GAULS is g2g but what gives? I thought tren ace would kick in hard and fast?

You just pointed out 2 things you've noticed differently and one of which is known to be caused by tren, what else are you looking for? "last time i had strength gains in 4 days, its been 5 days and no strength gains yet, what gives?" These threads get old

You just pointed out 2 things you've noticed differently and one of which is known to be caused by tren, what else are you looking for? "last time i had strength gains in 4 days, its been 5 days and no strength gains yet, what gives?" These threads get old

And they all seem to be about gauls and that pisses us off. The sides you report are experienced by tren users and reported although not extensively. One reason has been speculated about and its the altering of the bacteria concentrations in the mouth. So its tren.

You are prepping which seems on the surface to be worth considering.

But you did gaul no favors. In our opinion:

We need three day posters tomorrow.

IPG

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm not posting to help GAULS, nor do I work with him or whatever. I happen to be a happy customer of his (along with other sources I've used in the past) and just was wondering about Tren in general since it's my first time.

Mods can delete if needed. Again, my apologies.

My question(s) have been answered. The bad breath thing was something I read about, just wanted to be sure of. I wanted to hear it from my fellow PM members.

I would say sweats and odor would be the TOP 2 things you would notice this soon.

I have taken a total of 3mls in the past 5 days of tren. I sweat a ton.

AND I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT ODOR WAS IN THE HOUSE TODAY? DAWNED ON ME AFTER 10 HOURS THAT THE ODOR WAS ME!

Day 3
50 mg tren a

I growled at some old man because he got to close to me while I was sampling the free food at Whole Foods :devi:-smi

Does this mean it's legit??

I just got done with GAULS tren e 400mg and I was not happy... I don't know if it's underdosed or what, I slept like a baby the whole time, didn't sweat, No strenght gains lol , no muscle gains

I would have said it was bunk but I have ran a lot of gauls products and they did me good ! so I don't know

Day 3
50 mg tren a

I growled at some old man because he got to close to me while I was sampling the free food at Whole Foods :devi:-smi

Does this mean it's legit??

LoL! It's legit...Not long after I inject Tren., I was driving to the gym and drove through a narrow street but i got to the top of the road and then this car stop in front of me and wouldnt fucking move, so i got out of the fucking car and he wipe up his window and lock his door and got his cell phone out and I scream at him and said fucking moveee bitch I was here first lmao! That's the power of Tren!

LoL! It's legit...Not long after I inject Tren., I was driving to the gym and drove through a narrow street but i got to the top of the road and then this car stop in front of me and wouldnt fucking move, so i got out of the fucking car and he wipe up his window and lock his door and got his cell phone out and I scream at him and said fucking moveee bitch I was here first lmao! That's the power of Tren!

loool

I'm pissed at cars that aren't even infront of me yet :D

I had the chance to mess with GAULS. I did not know it was a limited opportunity. Enjoy man!

if I shoot 100 mg in the morning I swear I feel that shit at the gym that night. first shot, its faster than any orals I've used. Heart rate endurance will be increased that night and I'll feel a bit wired

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear