over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace---Masteron and competition

juiced

Registered
Ok so just curious on Tren Ace and Masteron do you leave it in all the way up to your competition day or drop it ??? If you drop it how far out ? Just curious Ive done both ways and I think I like the way I look better when I leave it in???

Totally depends on how much water you hold. I'm cutting prop 2 weeks out. Then tren and mast the Wednesday before the show an taking winny all the way through

Drop Test 2 weeks out, drop Tren 1 week out. Use Winny and/or Masteron into the show.

I am 2 weeks out and I am on point just based on my notes last show I did I ran it all the way through....however you know how your mind starts messing with you haha....I appreciate all of your responses and anyone else that wants to comment its appreciated too

oh and totally different question from my notes I run my halo all the way through til show day as well....Right?

Wednesday before the show is the last shot of tren/masteron for me. Then continue on anything oral right up to the show.

Hint Hint Queefer??? Haha love ya buddy when I couldn't sleep I started reading and getting in my head I will hit ya up!!!

Hint Hint Queefer??? Haha love ya buddy when I couldn't sleep I started reading and getting in my head I will hit ya up!!!

You have come a loooooooooooong way. Dnt mind fuck your self now.

I am ok ....Just tired buddy I will be on stage with you and I will look better than I did at the Golds classic so that's what matters PROGRESS!!!!

Wednesday before the show is the last shot of tren/masteron for me. Then continue on anything oral right up to the show.

This is a good strategy too because you don't want any lumps or welts or any mishaps like that when you are so close to stepping on stage.

Ok so just curious on Tren Ace and Masteron do you leave it in all the way up to your competition day or drop it ??? If you drop it how far out ? Just curious Ive done both ways and I think I like the way I look better when I leave it in???

Sounds like you just answered your own question. I know Dave Palumbo gets a lot of shit it seems, but he was always SHREDDED, and he repeatedly enforces the concept that if you look amazing 1 week out, why the fuck would you start pulling stuff out and mucking with it? I have no personal experience with this (yet), but it sounds like a solid mindset to me. We all have a tendency to keep thinking we need to tweak something all the time, especially while dieting. I know I catch myself thinking crazy shit like "should I drop my carbs lower??" Even though I am getting the exact results I need.

If you like how you look better leaving it in, I suggest you leave it in? Just my two cents.

I am going to leave it in....I have done it both ways and I think I look better with it in there.....I bumped my tren up last week,dropped var,bumped up the halo,oh and of course uped the winni kept gh the same....I will pull it like five days out it makes me hold a little water....feeling great just some days a little tired!!! Two weeks,Two weeks,Two weeks I keep telling myself that so I dont do stupid crap as far as over thinking everything ....haha

if you are en shape 2 weeks out dont chance a bit.you wont hold much water with 4-5% bodyfat

I droped my gh 10 days out, lost 5 lbs water in 4 days doing that my prop 5 days out but ran my orals winny and halo all the way to show also did my last masteron and tren shot the night before the show and was the hardest guy in my class oh ya also took 60 mg Cilias the night before i would do this if i were you swolled me right up

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear