over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace Question

What's smart training using tren?
I thought 300 350 mg a week was good for a first tren run

Well for experienced lifters it should be quite apparent whether the tren is high quality or not because it will increase your strength by a bunch, the quickest way to notice if you're missing anything might be to stop injecting and see if you don't lose any strength. As for training, it's possible that certain people just might be expecting so much from tren that they disregard extra effort in the gym.

Well for experienced lifters it should be quite apparent whether the tren is high quality or not because it will increase your strength by a bunch, the quickest way to notice if you're missing anything might be to stop injecting and see if you don't lose any strength. As for training, it's possible that certain people just might be expecting so much from tren that they disregard extra effort in the gym.

Yeah bro it definitely was not tren IMO

I got more ace for a different source that everyone seems to like. 80mg eod for 2 weeks, 9 pins and I still don't feel anything? What the heck is it me?

You know you're supposed to shoot it intra-muscular not squirt it under the tongue.:D

Maybe this is the one lottery you will always win - the bad gear lottery.

You know you're supposed to shoot it intra-muscular not squirt it under the tongue.:D

Maybe this is the one lottery you will always win - the bad gear lottery.

What is intramuscular? Rub the oil on your muscles right? Lol

I got more ace for a different source that everyone seems to like. 80mg eod for 2 weeks, 9 pins and I still don't feel anything? What the heck is it me?

How is your cardiovascular doing? Tren should have it all messed up by now.

When I am not on tren I like to run about 2-3 miles after every workout just to keep in shape for health reasons, but on the tren that aint happening I feel like I just ran wind sprints after every set, heavy breathing and sweating like crazy.

I love the strength on tren but man the lack of cardiovascular endurance scares me, if you get into it with someone you better knock them out quick cause you aint got no gas to withstand a long drawn out brawl.

When I am not on tren I like to run about 2-3 miles after every workout just to keep in shape for health reasons, but on the tren that aint happening I feel like I just ran wind sprints after every set, heavy breathing and sweating like crazy.

I love the strength on tren but man the lack of cardiovascular endurance scares me, if you get into it with someone you better knock them out quick cause you aint got no gas to withstand a long drawn out brawl.

Hey bro - nothing noticeable as far as loss of endurance. I knew that was a side but my cardio is just as bad as its always been lol no worse.

Used to be the same way, found my relief with low dosing the test alongside. Nowadays no aerobic penalty with tren

I dropped down to 100mg/week per yours and others advice.

Why would you drop your test when you were having no sides? I think most would want as high a level of test as possible (within reason. For me 500 is more than enough) The only reason to drop it is to maybe lessen sides from tren or bloat and estro from test. But you said you couldnt tell anything.

I think perhaps you should run a full cycle and quit getting all antsy at week 2. LOL

Last edited:
Why would you drop your test when you were having no sides? I think most would want as high a level of test as possible (within reason. For me 500 is more than enough) The only reason to drop it is to maybe lessen sides from tren or bloat and estro from test. But you said you couldnt tell anything.

I think perhaps you should run a full cycle and quit getting all antsy at week 2. LOL

I dropped the test down when I started the tren not after.

i'm on week 5 of 200mg tren/100mg test p 3x a week. no night sweats or trouble sleeping or real weight gain, BUT, i'm definatly liking what i'm seeing in the mirror.
find a dose you can live with and stick with it for 6-8 weeks, as long as your diet and training is consistant the mirror will let you know if it's working

Low dose

I ran my tren Aat a VERY low dose, im running 500mgtest/week and 100mgtrenA/week. I was about to up my dosage when at week 4 my strenth gains went through the roof! along with looking more vascular and shredded. Muscles look like they are popping off. The only reason i stuck with the low dose was because with in the first 2 weeks i started to get worse acne, like real zits versus the little red sweat pimps from test. To me its not worth doing if i cant even take my shirt off. But like i said i know its tren A and supposed to work rather quickly but it took about four weeks for me. I noticed when my bench went up 15pounds from one session to the next lol Like we always say though, everyones body reacts differently, and finding out yours is the key.

very impressed about your attention to detail with the charts payed off!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws