over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren aggression

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you use steroids , its obvious you have to be mature enough to control yourself or you shouldnt be messing with them, but I am on tren a and the aggression keeps building up, but I havent flipped out or anything yet. I just wanted to know how you more experienced users deal with the extreme aggression tren can give

If you use steroids , its obvious you have to be mature enough to control yourself or you shouldnt be messing with them, but I am on tren a and the aggression keeps building up, but I havent flipped out or anything yet. I just wanted to know how you more experienced users deal with the extreme aggression tren can give
The smart ones take a prolactin inhibitor such as prami and dont have to deal with it.

You can either control your shit or you can't, tren has nothing to do with it, it's all in your head.

my experience is i am a very calm and quite person off of tren. while on tren i am that same person, but when the usual little things that bother may that i normally would not say anything will some times cause me to snap and cus a mother fucker out. usually i just take that aggression and try to save it for the gym.

You can either control your shit or you can't, tren has nothing to do with it, it's all in your head.

true but i do think it makes you a little more aggressive than what you normally are. I remember reading that some fighters use to take it while preparing for fights just to get more aggressive.

I agree that tren is no excuse for violence but to stick your head in the sand ans say it doesnt affect you is silly. Also tren can affect you due to insomnia. No one who sleeps 2 hours a night for 8 weeks is going to be as mentally stable as couild be. Once again an antiprolactin is the answer. I get real testy without prami and I'm fine with it.

Yes certain aas can make some people grouchy, however if someone is going to be man enough to use aas, then they should also be mature enough to control their temper.

Too many times some idiot will lose their temper and lash out, and then make excuses for their actions and blame aas for the aggression. This has given bodybuilding a bad name “roid rage”. :ac:ion-sm

IMO, someone needs to take several things into consideration before starting a cycle, especially with a product like tren which is known to increase the risk of aggression.

1) Get your life in order
2) Reduce the stress in your life
3) Learn to cope with anger issues

And finally, if you already have anger management problems, then don’t be stupid. Use another product.

my experience is i am a very calm and quite person off of tren. while on tren i am that same person, but when the usual little things that bother may that i normally would not say anything will some times cause me to snap and cus a mother fucker out. usually i just take that aggression and try to save it for the gym.

Thats what I think. It makes things that you can usually brush off seem more than what they are

I'm surprised when people say the anxiety or anger from gear is just in your head or that you must act maturely in order to avoid the mental side effects.
The balance of neurotransmitters in your brain has changed when you are on hormones, some people more so than others.
I'm sure many women wouldn't say that PMS is just in their head.
Methamphetamine induced psychosis isn't just in the user's head, it's brought on by the drug and its effect on the brain's chemistry..... much like anxiety and anger can be brought on by drugs like Tren.

In some individuals, it is a lot more than just being mature and toughing it out.
Most gear messes with GABA-ergic tranmission in the brain, which is very real and has very real consequences. This is the cause of the infamous EQ anxiety.

I have very low levels of GABA naturally. Drugs like EQ at only 250mg per week give me severe anxiety and panic attacks to the point of not being able to touch it. I had to learn it the hard way and chose to never touch it again. It had nothing to do with me being mature or level headed naturally.

Tren is powerful and is something that if you cannot handle, you just aren't wired for it. It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with genetic make up and brain chemistry.

Obviously if someone is a jerk and wants to use tren as an excuse, that is a different story.

I'm surprised when people say the anxiety or anger from gear is just in your head or that you must act maturely in order to avoid the mental side effects.
The balance of neurotransmitters in your brain has changed when you are on hormones, some people more so than others.
I'm sure many women wouldn't say that PMS is just in their head.
Methamphetamine induced psychosis isn't just in the user's head, it's brought on by the drug and its effect on the brain's chemistry..... much like anxiety and anger can be brought on by drugs like Tren.

In some individuals, it is a lot more than just being mature and toughing it out.
Most gear messes with GABA-ergic tranmission in the brain, which is very real and has very real consequences. This is the cause of the infamous EQ anxiety.

I have very low levels of GABA naturally. Drugs like EQ at only 250mg per week give me severe anxiety and panic attacks to the point of not being able to touch it. I had to learn it the hard way and chose to never touch it again. It had nothing to do with me being mature or level headed naturally.

Tren is powerful and is something that if you cannot handle, you just aren't wired for it. It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with genetic make up and brain chemistry.

Obviously if someone is a jerk and wants to use tren as an excuse, that is a different story.

Bingo,great analogy:headbang:

For me tren is awesome but I also just use it as a short kick starter to a cycle. I cant run it through the whole thing, the night sweats and getting no sleep f*%$ kill me. Strength on it is unequaled, at least for me ;)

If you're an asshole when you're not drinking then you are a bigger one when you're drunk. Same principle with AAS. Just another excuse.

Alot of the time I may let something slide when the person in reality deserves to get hurt or severely verbally abused and threatened. On Tren the person who has commited an offense against me has a much better chance of getting physically hurt.

Maybe you should try cutting the dosage down.

Medium/high dose of test with any amount of tren made me anti-social psycho. Low dose test(250mg or lower a wk) with any amount of tren even up to 1g gives me no aggression problems whatsoever. I recommended the same things to quite a few people I had get on tren and NONE of them ever had any anger problems.

And I'm sick of hearing people say this bull shit that oh its all you, its not the tren, control yourself. Thats like saying extacy won't make you high. You're using a powerful drug that obviously affects the brain and affects everybody differently. If you can't control yourself on tren, ITS the damn tren causing it, and don't use it if its that bad.

Anxiety and anger are far different than being able to control your actions. I do notice effects from tren, but it has zero to do with controlling myself. If you can't control yourself it won't matter if you are on tren or not. If you can control yourself, you will be able to do it on tren also. This is true of other drugs also. I remember not being able to control myself at one point, and it was because I was a punk kid, I grew up and now I understand it.

I should add that the OP did say he can control himself, and my answer was more for everyone else than him personally. I agree prami can help a LOT with tren sides, even at a low dose of .25 to .5mg/day, just build up to it slowly. My original smartass answer was probably from the tren.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing how a drug that raises dopamine levels as well (prami) can counter agression. It should only make it worse. Dopamine is not the be friendly neurotransmitter.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear